Was he a Nazi?

These posters are everywhere around my town in New Zealand.

I donvt understand. Everyone is calling Tarrant a Nazi, yet the manifesto had no mention of Jews (unless I missed something).

... What's going on here?

Attached: IMG_20190320_130250.jpg (2976x3968, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/video/linksextreme-leipzig-video-99011280.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KJkOTTCcRRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All whites an nazis

>non mention the Jew
Any Jew in Israel is no enemy of mine, provided they do not seek to undermine my country
>apologies if I mis-quoted. I'm trying to become Hafiz of Saint Brenton's work, lots of work required

Put Fraser Anning posters over the top of them my dude
Rustle some jimmies as the saying used to go

if you dont tear it down you aren't a human being

Yeah this is yet another disinfo thread, why would you even type out this bullshit if you haven't read the manifesto?

what did they mean by this

Attached: 1488.png (800x884, 1.28M)

it's all bs. they wan't everyone to have the same exact fucking nose.

that's what they mean by diversity...literally the opposite. they are brown nosers. the real words. the real meaning...brown...fucking...nosers...niggers. religious niggers. same fucking stupid big hook nose they all want. commoner niggers the lot of them.

That image is steeped in irony.

Based and patricianpilled.

Remember that if you question their logic, you're a nazi

Theyre currently exterminating the oocal Palestinian population.

This is to grow and expand. But I'm sure once they're done they wont bother anyone else.

Retard.

Attached: 1529069845606.jpg (447x448, 58K)

>intolerance will not be tolerated

Semantics who cares Nazi or not he was an incel loser.

It means they will kill theirselves, since the moment they intolerate the intolerant they become intolerant as well, and it's beautiful.

Holy fucking cringe

Imagine being White in 2019. Really should make a law about it. Maybe make some camps? After all, Colonies and Europe belong to mud people. White people can just go somewhere else.

Attached: D6CBA2AB-47DB-410B-BF8E-3AA75C197D0F.jpg (450x340, 40K)

>everyone I know who works out and can do 1/2/3/4 for 8-15 reps is at least right wing, some are full on 14/88
>every single leftist I know is a weak skinny fat sack of shit
>somehow they treat superior people

Ekelhaft

Attached: 1553414591592.png (402x586, 266K)

>Brap the post
Oh shit nigger, I just realized.
>Brap posting is woman-posting
It's super obvious now.

ge i wonder what it could be....

Attached: NZ-DJLEADER.png (1297x716, 1.04M)

>facist free zone

This is so fucking gay.

There are real leftwing occupy zones close to where i live
spiegel.de/video/linksextreme-leipzig-video-99011280.html
and i never saw anything like that in any english speaking country.

These antifacist faggots are a bunch of larpers.

hey put a big fat hook nose on that guy and maybe he'll be diverse enough even tho literally every other muslim has a big fat hooknose. so unique. I fucking hate that they're going to win. at the same time I can't wait till they realize they are common nigger scum and the women start to be like" eemm errr wait a minute maybe I don't wana fuckin hook nose chad ne more hes kind of a common nigger" gets hit with rocks.

Attached: 1553138488992s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Listen to them, they're trying to tell you something. Don't tolerate their intolerance of you.

Attached: 4013bd0bc2c783848a1fd47ae7af037e.jpg (1174x1475, 277K)

replace those with this, it would undoubtedly go viral internationally. A kiwi has to do it. For Saint Brent.

Attached: 1552954848816.jpg (600x717, 47K)

you would get fucking life if not publicly beheaded in NZ for doing that.

Cover the posters with this

Attached: 1553379097270.png (2550x3300, 132K)

No he was not a nazi.

Is it a no go zone for muslims then?

>sexists
>homophobes

Nah, someone would upload it to twitter with
>OMG WE JUST SAW THIS IN AUCKLAND
>I LITERALLY CANT EVEN

and then twitter would do it's thing and this would be shared all over the world within hours. We'd answer their censorship push with a blitzkrieg and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

If you get caught, just say it was a joke. Do it, he did a lot more than stick up a fucking flier.

DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KJkOTTCcRRY

Attached: ..oooOOOOO.gif (174x174, 2.42M)

if you don't cover those up with something cool you're a faggot by the way, it is literally unironically your duty

The Borg cube isn't my enemy, only the borgs that teleport onto my planet

Even the most intelligent, thought out, planned post about the answer to the mysteries of the universe need T&A to get the point across.

Attached: A62BD1AF-A198-41A0-A7A6-E132B9BDD635.jpg (515x780, 58K)

He's a Chicom.

It's from the communist strategy and tactics playbook. You can read the dumbed down version by Saul Alinsky called, Rules for Radicals. By blaming others for the trouble you're creating you can distort the truth. By repeating the lie over and over again the lie becomes the truth.

>intolerence will not be tolerated
>please, don't think, don't debate, everything is decided yet

It's so fucking cringy

that's because jews will take every "act of terror" as they call it, and try to make it about themselves, they've been milking the holocaust ever since it happened and look where it's gotten them, support from powerful countries, leftist media will lose their shit if a kike says he was a target of an "anti-semetic" person, they literally will sink their filthy claws into any opportunity that allows them to be perceived as victims, they're the scum of this fucking planet, hitler was a fucking hero.

Attached: Holocaust-Denial.png (400x314, 28K)

You completely missed it, top right corner of pic related

Attached: 1553414623750.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

This must be a joke. Do they not know what those words mean?

>the only acceptable intolerance is that which we deem intolerant
>rules for thee but not for me

libtard logic ladies and gentlemen

They forgot to put "Islamophobes" in there. It's the state religion now

>this is a no go zone
At least one thing in the pic is correct

Tarrant racist, Hitler racist
Simple

Attached: JPEG_20190323_200037.png (400x400, 161K)

you fucking gay niggers should get buff and show those pencilneck antifaggots whose country this is. jesus how did men ever allow this to happen. daily reminder that pic related is what the people punching nazis look like. if you cant stand up to that then you dont deserve to live

Attached: rrr5ylgz2tmz.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

lol sucks to be you living in the city

Why do they hate Buddhism so much? We need to do something about this.

well you can't read the manifesto if you can't find it anywhere and if you have you go to jail for 10 years

He called himself an ecofascist.