134 IQ

>134 IQ
>Know 5 languages
>Make $150,000 a year
>Fucking raging liberal

How the fuck does something like that happen? How can you be so intellectual yet also so incapable of understanding social dynamics outside of good vs bad?

Attached: images (10).jpg (468x655, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edC5OjBK5zU
youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof
youtube.com/watch?v=MEhSk71gUCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what specific part of being liberal is dumb? sorry im new

it's almost like people get indoctrinated in university

Maybe they're right and we're the retards

Attached: 1552506203854.jpg (400x368, 25K)

If you are middle class then globalism works well for you, noone is taking your job and everything is cheap

Jewery and cuckery newfag, jewery and cuckery

More often than not, they are prone to being reactionary without having any moral or value foundation.

They will criticize extraction of US troops because Trump did it.
They will protest for a higher minimum wage then invite those who will work below that.
They will call for revolution while also saying civillians shouldn't have "military style weapons"

Their opinion on a subject is independent to the rest of the world and as a result will have a political ideal that contradicts itself. This is normal, but the difference between a liberal and everyone else however is that a liberal won't ever sacrifice an opinion to maintain a consistent viewpoint. They won't ever make a choice about which one they HAVE to choose. Does that make sense?

>how it happens
Vested interest in surroundings

134 "IQ" equals dumbass

Reality has a liberal bias. Conservatives are anti intellectual anti science and economic incompetents who still think Keynes was a moron and fdr created the great depression. There are no respectable conservative intellectuals left in the age of Trump

Money allows you to live in a bubble. Not only they can't understand the struggle, they don't care about it. They don't want people to "transcend", they want them to convert.

Yep. Listen to Maddow and Maher vs Tucker and hannity, if u can't tell they are smarter then you don't deserve to vote and should refrain from procreation

Attached: 1553320050930m.jpg (847x1024, 105K)

correct, conservatives are economic incompetents, if you want competent economics look no further than the left.
And yes, the liberal left is very much pro science, just look what we did to the universities and professors

Most people like that live a high class bubbles all their life, they never see or feel reality.

This. It takes balls to want to fight for your peoples interest. Most will stab their people in the back for longer vacations, more shekels, etc, until the walls close in on them and they're a minority in their own lands. Luckily, they'll realize the error of thwir ways right around the moment that the new majority starts to get violent.

*unless you are white

Why exactly would a smart person go against the orthodoxy in a hostile echo chamber?

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose.

integrity

Morals?

Insanity?

The Truth above all else?

werid conservatives who act like the market and billionaires are transcendental
excellent liberal propoganda
being rich enough to live in white areas
not having a long peroid of being a NEET to actually think about politics
chemicals lowering t-levels in men

A lot of people are surface level thinkers. This doesn't mean they are stupid, or that they are any less competent then anyone else. It just means that they don't take the time to critically analyze things. They think about whatever is going on in their lives right now. Maybe they are so self-absorbed, that they literally never think about how things could effect others, so their politics might be affected. The point is, people have different ways of thinking, and that can have a big effect. Also, wealthy people generally have distorted views of the world because they don't realize how few of them there are.

Kaynes was a faggot first of all, second of all: Liberald idea of growing an economy forever is borrowing money fron the rich and handing it to the poor

cute

Attached: giphy.gif (400x206, 2.9M)

They just have hit 140 yet
>141 iq
>eco fascist
>never read a book
>entire political belief system built by my own mind with no external help

It’s cause liberals have people that brainwash them.

It's nerds that get lonely so they cuck to have friends

out of all them tucker is the smartest. if you pride yourself on always being intellectually honest you will never influence opinion to the level of someone like tucker

They are good at lying to themselves. They will move out of neighbourhoods with too many migrants and put their kids into expensive white schools. They will be pro transgender rights until it affects their kids and pro vaccination until one of their kids has an adverse reaction. They can safely refuse to confront reality because they can afford to move away from it. They trust ‘science’ because they think science is like a new god and not just a research method that can be misused and manipulated, they think simplistic Facebook posts encapsulate life, they don’t question anything until it’s their family and reality has backed them into a corner.

They spent all their time consuming literature and reading. One little, hardly perceptible piece of indoctrination sprinkled in will logically have you forming a certain set of opinions.

"smart" people are some of the dumbest people on the planet, because they just use their intelligence to do mental gymnastics to keep believing in the same shit
being smart doesn't help you avoid this when you have no meaningful conception of right or wrong
dumb people at least know they're dumb

Going against the orthodoxy would be viewed as immoral by most other members of said echo chamber.
Also, in 2019 smart "liberals" know better than to assume that showing their power level is a wise move unless they are ready to start burning bridges.

>134 IQ
>intellectual

Nigga please, a friend of mine took several tests to study the patterns, went to Mensa and scored 158. Most people who actually provide info about their IQ are going to max out their capability to get the greatest score they could get. Provided my mate usually scored about 135-140 before actually training, it is safe to assume that one can rise their IQ by 20 points by just studying other IQ tests.

And 114 IQ is teacher or good car mechanic level.

I have a friend that went through 12 years of medical schooling, and I posed the idea that whites are being eradicated worldwide, and that I was a Christian, and he (a white man) could not help himself from calling me a white supremacist. And we used to drink beer and tear shit up back in the day. Now he’s cucked. I am disappoint.

Keep the faith, pal. There’s a spiritual war going on, your resistance to this evil is a strong blow to the enemy.

Its just high level npc. And to be succesfull you should be an npc or pretend to be, or you are out of society. A bet he isn even smart just goid at his trade and social

What do you mean exactly?

>How the fuck does something like that happen?

Liberalism offers immediate gratification at the expense if the future while the alternative preaches self-denial and life-long responsibilities to achieve long term happiness.
In this age of abundance it's easy for smart people to convince themselves that we'll be able to pay our way out of any negative externalities that may occur in the future.

lawfag here, 7 years of schoolin. people i started even law school with at the end of the three years were so much different. the real difference was that the 80s and older kids were much more open to the right than anyone say 1992 and younger.

hi tranny shill

The thing about high intelligence is that it does not make you smart. Intelligence is just a tool at one's disposal that they can use to deal with complexity of the world, but it is rarely used to its full extent.

For example, imagine a good modern car and compare it to shitty 80's junk. It makes you faster. It makes you less likely to die in an accident. It makes the drive more pleasurable, and if the suspension is good, driving that car accurately requires far less concern about correcting the trajectory. But it does not make you a better driver. What makes you a good driver are your ability to focus, to observe, your experience and your willingness to accept your mistakes and learn from them. These things and these things only will matter in the long run, because unless you are exclusively racing on a track, you will be using your car for up to 10 years, and you better don't make any serious mistake during that time.

Let me explain how it translates into intelligence. Intelligence is that good car some people are given. It makes their lives easier, it lets them understand shit faster, it makes them able to put less effort into thinking and still come out on top. But aside from intelligence, there are other personality traits that are important to your success and ability to make good decisions. These are persistence, abilty to accept failure, capability to see the world for the sad shithole it is and note your senses. All of those make your intelligence useful, because it is them that ultimately make you able to put it to use.

Now, seeing that you are american and that your friend has been extensively educated, i can only guess he's spent a shitton of money for his tuition. Aside from that, being quite intelligent is a basic requirement for getting into medicine, so i assume he's been surrounded by rich, smart kids for the better part of his life. Comment too long, fuck you.

>I don't need a Mueller report to know Trump is a traitor, I have a TV."

Attached: 1552371437928.png (500x496, 205K)

>Economic competence
>The left
my sides

Attached: 1553249705713s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

Now see how that may impact a young impressionable person. He's only seen wide smiles, bright colors and happiness for most of his life. His intelligence was never used to solve serious conflict, nor was it pushed to it's limits under extreme stress. It has been used for surface level decisions and remembering what cells do what. I'm not saying one has to be stomped into the ground to truly know life. I'm saying one has to be stomped into the ground to truly know self.

Such people, despite being human, lack the ability to TRULY empathize with others. And by empathize i don't mean feel sympathy. I mean feel what it really feels like to be that other person. Most feelings that drive MOST of humans on the planet are unknown to them. Greed, hate, religious extremism, suicidal thought, longing for companionship are just as abstract to those people as taking a space shuttle to the ISS is to us.

Do you really think those well groomed, happy intelligent white people will ever see most people for who they really are? Blood thirsty backstabbing shits that only understand violence. Angry bunch of terrorists blinded by faith, hating you for your skin color. Hating your women for not covering themselves. They don't understand those people. They see what they see, yet they never recognize the truth, because they can't fathom how vindictive and hateful some cultures can intrinsicly be.

They sometimes feel those feelings inside them. That primal thirst for blood, that will to kill. Just like we all do, yet they can't understand those feelings, just like a 8 year old doesnt understand his erection. They repress that, they try to point the anger towards what they deem bad at the moment. And they obviously deem bad those, who can fathom that other cultures may in fact just be worse. Those who don't fear naming the evil that is in men.

That's why so many academics are aggresively left wing. Because they fail to see humans for what they are.

and not losing your senses i mean, im really bad at pretending im not a retarded pole

Good post now go to bed

he lied about the first 2

PIC RELATED

Attached: 1541482709452.jpg (634x794, 212K)

>being angsty means I'm smart

Yes we here on the left looove science
*takes away James watson's honors because he said something bad about race*

so picture this, already integrated with job and social milieu, knows Hitler is great but just follows along to not break up all aquaintances

>145 professionally tested iq
>engineer wagiecuckie
>reveal a bit of my power level everday at work
>people slowly start to ostracize me
>eventually get canned the next month
I'm just autistic, aren't I?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x1096, 227K)

Over socialization. Too much concern about social reputation. Low t

>know 5 languages
I've always been impressed and somewhat intimidated by people who speak that many languages (I myself am a language-let, and only speak based English). HOWEVER, when you really consider the practicality of knowing multiple languages, it's not exactly the most enriching pursuit. Knowing 5 languages will not save you from getting rekt in a theological debate with me. It will not save you from a getting rekt by me on history, philosophy, politics, literature.... so I guess after some cuck shill lib get's their ass handed to them by me in a debate, they can go cry about it in 5 different languages.

Attached: katlin, arnie .jpg (960x960, 100K)

If your parents have enough money you can do all that shit with a 75 IQ.

Or you aren't as smart as you think you are and got fired for poor work performance

wisdom from polandbro

High IQ doesn't mean shit. People are still delusional regardless of IQ level. Some of the highest IQ people are literally mentally ill shitstains.

>t. butthurt because he has higher IQ than you
I have great respect for engineers user, it's the one field that I'm not especially strong in (though I took calc for fun as a philosophy major, and got a B+ with very minimal effort). Though I must say, you should try to go solo. Use your skills to create something. Start a business, find a way to do freelance work. I was considering computer science for awhile, but the thought of being a mere cog in a big gay machine made me angry, and sounded harrowing and meaningless. BE FREE. FLY AWAY MY HIGH IQ FRIEND. btw, did you drink, smoke weed, or party at all in high school? I tend to think the only reason my IQ isn't as high as yours is because I partied when I was young. I'm about 130

I wouldn't say I was the model employee, but I was much more diligent than half of the trannies and other diversity hires that worked there

I'd say it's similar to being in shape, vs being a UFC fighter. There are absolutely ripped low bodyfat guys who could run a 4 min mile, and have tri-atholon level endurance, but they would get their shit rocked by a UFC fighter (who might even be in lesser shape). IQ absolutely matters, hell you could even just compare it to size in a fight. Being the bigger stronger man in a fight is a HUGE advantage, but don't pretend that there aren't videos all over the internet of manlets rocking the fuck out of big dumb Ottis.

IQ isn't everything.
They are like trained dogs
Undeveloped females view the world as "yes I'd fuck" & "would not fuck"

the most important thing is awareness , not exactly aique

>doesnt know how comfy 150k is
>doesnt know what it will do to your mind
stay poor goyim

Excellent post.

Attached: 1553171280541.jpg (856x617, 34K)

The part where you pay people for no reason. That is liberalism, and it's why democracy is viewed as bad.

They are lucky, compliant, sneaky fucks from better off families. Worst kind of people who bring nothing of value to progress of civilisation.

Good posts. Spot on analogy about the car. I have about 140 IQ but until recently I was as dumb as a bag of hammers about politics.

Similarly, I know people with higher IQ than me who are functionally retarded and can't cook a meal for themselves or remember to drink water.

This. They're all sheltered cunts who only interact with the richest of immigrants... Therefore not seeing 99% of the hurt and destruction they bring

No. It doesn't make sense.

>thinks that the engineering profession fires autistic people just because
I honestly have no idea if he has a higher IQ than me, I have never been tested. It has never been something I wanted to do or needed to do. I've been very successful in almost everything I do, so I've never felt the desire to compare. However, you seem very insecure about this.

>t. butthurt because he has higher IQ than you
>that comment makes me seem very insecure
>the comment telling me that was like 8 times as long as mine
k

Was it hard for you reading something so long?

It's low t.

Because you cant get education and 150r a year outside of raging liberal infrastructure.

Exactly. It completely disconnects you from the reality of many people.

Personality matters more in political beliefs than IQ. You can be smart and rich person and be aware of all the societal problems, but because of your personality you can easily not give a fuck about any of them, you live only for yourself.

Ego. No intellectual should be fully committed to the Big Bang unless they just want to lord it over others.

Yeah, never understood people who take classes in a language. You want to learn it, just fucking use it. You will get there in no time with zero net effort. Perhaps in the USA things are different with so many different cultures around, but i still can't imagine studying fucking italian only to make excuses to talk to italian people who also speak perfect english.
Or maybe those fucks are so talented they can learn languages from overhearing people talking, that would be truly impressive.

My wife studies languages a lot. She can speak about six different languages fluently, and pass in two others. She also translates books professionally, so it is a career move.
I will forever be mono-languaged because she is my universal translator.

That’s the cause to the effect

These upper class people don't understand the struggles of the working and lower classes. They don't have to face the consequences. These people live in 90% white communities where the only non whites are super rich arabs and chinks, along with a bunch of jews, areas with incredibly low crime rates and a lot of luxury compared to working areas. So it's easy for them to disregard our problems and live in their liberal and leftist fantasies where everyone is equal.

True.

this, they live in a bubble isolated from reality.

This is just sad at this point.
Even actual communists realize the collusion is a joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=edC5OjBK5zU

>More often than not, they are prone to being reactionary without having any moral or value foundation

this has more to do with not being religious believe it or not, morality is a difficult thing to be consistent at if you are an atheist

I think not, weaving lies will only put you in a position to weave more lies in order to protect those secrets in a never ending dishonest cycle. Being honest has and can be effective.

Attached: democracycosts.jpg (364x139, 19K)

You're very well spoken, and the car analogy is a good one, but I feel it's much simpler than you're suggesting. At least in my experience. There's nothing that describes their train of thought more accurately than "ignorance is bliss", though if they can't have that, they'll have the next best thing: Willful ignorance. They do see the world for what it is, people for what they are, etc. However, they choose willful ignorance as a means of convenience, to help remove themselves from the burden of having to address such uncomfortable issues. It's like a form of self brainwashing, stemming from insecurity. "Muslims might have done a lot of bad stuff before, maybe... But what about white people? Where to begin?". Etc. I feel it has more to do with overall personality than iq. Being a quick thinker doesn't make you willing to face the truth.

that's easy...

watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU

it's called social proof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof

It works like all good cons.
People tend to believe things they want to believe, whatever suits them best.
Pic related: le naughty white supremacist. (Actually a Jew, but let’s not ruin virtue seeking/programming coincidence. It must feel so good to opt into stupid).
I’m glad you lot are better people.

Attached: 3F338159-BBE1-490B-870E-171DD7192893.jpg (282x418, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MEhSk71gUCQ

it's an exploit of the "herd following" instinct of human beings...

The media becomes what most people perceive as "The herd", and thus they follow what the media tells them that "everyone believes" or "everyone's doing"

This.
He typed it, but it’s what I would say too.

Attached: 90CF5A85-4D3F-410E-80FC-16E93A96DE81.jpg (723x768, 93K)

/pol knows.
Today I am proud to be amoungst the best.
The truth must be preserved and protected from the plutocrats claws.

Attached: 38A9F01C-2597-4954-BE4E-6E8B00708F48.gif (400x300, 2.72M)

What a faggot you are

They don't live near niggers.

dmt

Hey thanks for actually explaining this. I learned something too.

>who still think Keynes was a moron and fdr created the great depression.

How are the conservative critics wrong about keynesian economics?

Show me one 'intellectual' that believes FDR 'created' the great depression.

Ill wait.

>smarter

WHy? Cause they talk smart? They are reading a teleprompter...HOw do you know that they had any hand in writing the material that they regurgitate on the TV?

But lets take your position as you lay it out -Fine, Madow and maher are smarter...but they are also more dishonest.

Ill take honesty over intelligence.

>Ill take honesty over intelligence.

why not both?