NZ elects a dj to run the whole country

>NZ elects a dj to run the whole country
>then cry's on Jow Forums about how mudshits have taken over.
just KYS NZ its obvious you are not worth saving.

Attached: NZ-DJLEADER.png (1297x716, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFsdPrBLHO0
youtube.com/watch?v=RhLNawtC0bo
youtube.com/watch?v=nSw0IQsjI3g
youtube.com/watch?v=KQR1E959Rk8
youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk
youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard she became pm by winning a dick measuring contest.

I didn't think it was possible but it looks like NZ topped our country for having the worst head of state.

Attached: 1460656108744.jpg (342x316, 55K)

It's a coalition of three parties, her feature was simply that no one knew who she was while at the time the other leaders in her party said a bunch of retarded shit (like longer sentences for whites, shorter for darkies).

And yeah, she's probably worse than Trudeau.

nigga pls

Attached: ard-merkel-i-carsafa-soktu-1776056.jpg (598x362, 32K)

Ours is a failed welder but I honestly appreciate him after seeing this shitshow of a muslim DJ, kek

Just goes to show - you get the politicians you deserve. Maybe don't vote for idiots and you won't have idiots leading your country

To be fair, we elected a celebrity, and it's not the first time this happened.

Now, a DJ, on the other hand, you KNOW a DJ is going to be far-left-leaning. Every DJ for rave/dubstep/edm events are a bunch of PLUR faggots into degeneracy and LGBT bullshit.

I've honestly thought of making right-wing psytrance where people walk in expecting some degenerate "good times" only to leave the venue like the next Wehrmacht.

thankfully we get rid of the faggot this year.

>failed welder
>Löfven began his career in 1978 as a welder at Hägglunds in Örnsköldsvik. Two years later he was chosen as the group's union representative, and went on to hold a succession of union posts. In 1995 he started as an employed ombudsman in the Swedish Metalworkers' Union, working in the areas of contract negotiations and international affairs. In 2001 he was elected vice-chairman of the Metalworkers' Union, and in November 2005 was elected as the first chairman of the newly formed trade union IF Metall.[2]

Huh, interdasting.

bump

NZ elects a transfaggot to run the whole country

Attached: e26766e29a112259d2cee879af187ffb09781c746ceb40bdace15cbfa9eb121d.jpg (838x919, 150K)

this bitch looks mentally ill

Being a DJ is nothing more than a hobby.
Its not like she isnt a qualified politician

(you)

(you)

shes still a corporate shill, nothing more

not the same person

nigger lover

(you)

Isn't Trudeau a former drama teacher?

lmao

In a good way

yeah and works real well for the actor. dude should have went to Hollywood instead.

What is the name of the song she is playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=gFsdPrBLHO0

> Not having a puppet who sits at puppet table with Macron and Trudeau while power behind throne is real leader of country

Nz Is fucked

Attached: 1553342846498m.jpg (644x1024, 78K)

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=RhLNawtC0bo

perfect name for the song, trying to listen to that shit really was punishment.

>NZ elects a dj

Actually that's where you're wrong.

Attached: 2017 NZ election.jpg (1612x991, 299K)

This, that song sucks

DJ NZPM(S)

Sorry about that.
Here’s an apology track

youtube.com/watch?v=nSw0IQsjI3g

why is she running the fucking show then?

that was worse kys

Because the other Jew parties chose to align with her rather than the far more popular "national" party - cunts fucked.

>nulkulturny

Yeeeeah but for (((scheer)))? Man I hope not. Mad Max 2019

The real DJ running the show.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 218K)

>she

Try again

Jew banker or roastie DJ you chose

what the fuck ever its better then turning into NZ like the the left wants to happen.

>DJ

Attached: jacinda comrade.jpg (621x470, 67K)

>Dick Jockey

Attached: jacinda commie.jpg (1256x1000, 415K)

>she

fucking hell, that is horrible....things are getting scary as fuck guys.....

Is she vegan and non binary ?

If numerals end with the title,of this track you must play this very very loud

Checkem

youtube.com/watch?v=KQR1E959Rk8

Attached: 09D11DDC-1854-4E4A-B8BE-010E81D68F5B.jpg (2048x1275, 1.33M)

trash

Terrible
youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk

your song choice is bad and you should feel bad. fucking ugly faggot.

a cryptojew is PM in NZ
a cryptojew is PM in UK
a cryptojew is president in France (and the last two presidents were jews too)
a cryptojew is PM in Germany
a cryptojew leads NATO
a cryptojew leads EU
a cryptojew leads the UN
a cryptojew is PM in Canada
a cryptojew is PM in Russia
and a cryptojew is PM in Belgium

it's not looking to bright right now lads

Attached: classifier sums up different types of jew.png (1600x4733, 3.35M)

>russia
not really.

Must have quickly turned into a sick sucking contest.

NZ, what the fuck.

Attached: graphic doggo bleeding.jpg (2048x1536, 656K)

>electing an exctasy junkie as prime minister

Poetry

Its hillarious that the left wing has a whole recruitment platform set up while the rightwing is just a neoliberal boomer hellscape

yes really

Attached: Putin jewish mother.png (805x676, 754K)

well then.....

shelomova is not a jewish name

Please learn the difference, the Queen is their head of state, that ugly bitch is their head of government.

Theres more to that story user

The whole idea of having somebody in power who at her base level is the submissive sex is wierd.
Just imagine her talking down to a room full of men and a couple of hours later she is on her knees choking on her husbands dick while he holds her down like the bitch she is.
Bizar.

Of course. He's not exactly playing ball with the other jews of the world. But neither did Stalin.
Does not mean either of them played for the interests of Europeans.
If you look at Putin from the perspective of an European nationalist, he act like pretty cool guy. Enemy of my enemy and all that. But if you look at it from the perspective of a Russian Holohoax Realist, a Russian Nationalist or Fascist, it's a whole different story.

Attached: 1524552343561.jpg (678x960, 452K)

wtf else could their be?

interesting

This horse-faced cunt's virtue-signalling to the corrupt left-wing American media has really annoyed me.

bump

NZ is such a fucking joke man good God

bump

bump

Its enjoyable as a Muslim watching Jow Forums lose its shit at how simple acts of kindness towards Muslims in NZ means its over for NZ. Its beautiful how we make you rage and the worst you can do to us is cowardly attack us while we are at prayer in a mosque and our backs are to you, and even then you only got 50.

If you need an example of how the white race is finished, look no further than an average Jow Forums thread where you will find impotent, autistic, weak white kids rolling in their pigshit and depression while never acknowledging that white men did it to themselves by emancipating women, and instead blaming everything on the last patriarchy in the world.

You're going to disappear at the hands of your own women who when they aren't busy with careers are busy fucking Tyrone because the birth control you helpfully gave them through your superior modern science has ruined their hormones and ability to find a suitable man.

Attached: F975CD9F1AAE431A9334D10B909F555D.jpg (1125x1778, 703K)

some truth in that mudshit. but we will still win.

post songs

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE

If I was a kiwi I would be pissed that Tarrant focused the international spotlight on our shitty little island nation hanging off the asshairs of Australia. Now your ineptitude is on full display on a global stage.

A fucking EDM DJ. I wonder how many grams of MDMA this hole has put up her nose? How many yards of cock has she housed at sleazy EDM festivals?

Y'all niggas need you a Yang.

Wow, so cool and 'with it'. Just like Obongo dongo

Fucking lol. That song.

lol :)

Is that a 20 round magazine? What level of cuckoldry is this?

Sanpaku eyes, user. A sure sign of crazy.

Big throbbing cocks wanting to be sucked.

Why the fuck is your country so shit you cunt?

Ram ranch really ROCKS!!!

noice

Truth? You think the current world is how it's will stay? The wheel turns faggot.

sorry boy-fucker Jow Forums is not the real world

hopefully this is the last time new zealanders elect a female.

Fuck Jews, Communists and Muslims. Where is Hitler's ghost? When will it arise from the grave?

>like longer sentences for whites, shorter for darkies
How the fuck have we not noticed you commie bastards scheming over there until now?

Attached: 1550066026082.jpg (460x321, 23K)

Why would you think that? They haven't lost any power, women and non-whites still have the right to vote, of course more females are going to get elected.

Based. Havent laughed to a Jow Forums post that hard in years

Any right wing DJs besides pogo?

>nz elects a woman to run the whole country
isn't that enough?

She straight up looks like the type of chick who'd have multiple black babies and a pill addiction. Got that boney weak inbred face.

How to convert? I'm tired of communists and Muslims.

She's only 37?! I legit thought she was pushing 50.

Nobody respects you gay ass royals

Well maybe if you had an IQ above warm water you would be able to appreciate the recent NZ event for what it was. It had nothing to do with muslims, although they were the tool used, but instead it was about the minds of the men of Europe.
The attack was an initiatory memetic event designed to bridge a mental gap in the mind. It purpose was to once again make the mind of European men ready for action. The trouble is never the kike or the muslim but a sickness of the mind that exists within the men of Europe. Brenton recognized this and created a meme to help destroy that sickness.
Now if he succeed or failed that remains to be seen but he diagnosed the problem correctly.

Attached: 1553300292963.gif (245x187, 1.93M)

i cant wait for the trudeau is gone from office memes