Like him or not, former US president Jimmy Carter has the cleanest personal life of any modern president...

Like him or not, former US president Jimmy Carter has the cleanest personal life of any modern president, or of almost any politician in general. He married his wife Rosalynn in July 1946, and has never been credibly accused of adultery since then. Why is this so rare among politicians in general? Was Carter one of the few non-sociopaths to have held high political office?

Attached: photos.medleyphoto.10248878[1].jpg (1286x1866, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedcapitalism.com/2017/05/john-helmer-zbigniew-brzezinski-svengali-jimmy-carters-presidency-dead-evil-lives.html
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1980/10/26/the-heartbreak-of-ohios-steel-valley/78a99ffd-3f33-4b71-b24b-48f3b2f26acc/?utm_term=.d7d07f4eafb9
post-gazette.com/business/businessnews/2012/12/23/In-desperate-1983-there-was-nowhere-for-Pittsburgh-s-economy-to-go-but-up/stories/201212230258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carter was just a clean, stand up guy in general. A rarity among politicians, to be sure.

I'll bet they stunk up their honeymoon suite really nice with their sweaty southern sex.

Fuck that picture is cozy.

God I want to live in 50s US

He really is a great guy on a personal level. He was great at running campaigns. He was honestly a great governor of Georgia. He was the most incompetent President in the last 100 years. His policies failed on literally every front- during his time in office. Obama is a close second.

But he is an amazing guy out of office. He’s done more and done more good as an ex President than any other.

HST liked him

I always hear that he was 'worst president ever' and stuff like that. Is it just propaganda? Why was he so bad allegedly?

Pence makes Carter look degenerate, but anyway remember that even back then the press didn't look very hard for Democrat scandals. They had to go out of their way (Gary Hart, Bill Clinton) or pose a threat to the establishment (Howard Dean, Andrew Cuomo) to get the Media Anal Exam.

They were friends with Serial killer John Wayne Gacy. At least that's what I've read...

Attached: Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter (2).jpg (402x369, 17K)

1950's Moscow looks nice, too.

Attached: 1485507020_16143702_10155847887409625_399197843796121548_o[1].jpg (2048x1335, 1.44M)

Stagflation of the late 1970s (Maybe not really his fault, but he blamed America for it).
He would go into negotiations with the Soviet Union from a position of weakness and appeasement.
Was onboard with the "we need to find the root causes of crime which is poverty, prejudice, yada yada" while niggers were shooting up our cities. Much like the apologists for Islamic violence today.

jimmy carter killed american steel production for rothschild's benefit

nakedcapitalism.com/2017/05/john-helmer-zbigniew-brzezinski-svengali-jimmy-carters-presidency-dead-evil-lives.html

washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1980/10/26/the-heartbreak-of-ohios-steel-valley/78a99ffd-3f33-4b71-b24b-48f3b2f26acc/?utm_term=.d7d07f4eafb9
post-gazette.com/business/businessnews/2012/12/23/In-desperate-1983-there-was-nowhere-for-Pittsburgh-s-economy-to-go-but-up/stories/201212230258

yikes

true story, one of my great uncles ended up in Moscow as a prisoner of war and guess what, he loved it so much there he didn't want to go home (but had to in the end), wtf was going on there?

oops didn't change my meme flag

all of them look sad

Actually this is completely not true. His personal life was probably the worst.

He found big titted Russian qt.

Besides the last one, the others you mentioned seem kind of vague...

This is more like it. Sounds like a traitor like the rest of them politicians.

>completely unsubstantiated claim
>debunked

I guess it makes sense. From what I understand, Moscow got a lot of investment after the war. A lot of the USSR was shattered, but Moscow was intact. It became the capital of the entire eastern bloc. Not just politically, but culturally, intellectually, etc. The best universities were in Moscow. The most important foreign embassies were in Moscow. Moscow got new consumer goods and technology first.

Attached: s1200[1].jpg (1200x787, 340K)