Race Realists BTFO - 'Real Racists'

>A meta-analysis of attempts to replicate Putnam’s finding found that most replications failed.
[Race Realists] Real Racists btfo'd.
FUCK RAGE AFTER STORM
FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT
AND FUCK JANNIES!
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2018/08/10/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion-a-critique/

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Norway
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/1371914727881/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf,
cbs.nl/nl-nl/maatwerk/2019/10/migratieachtergrond-van-personen-in-de-strafrechtketen,
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
archive.is/A3eGF
archive.is/rmyv4
archive.is/nt3uW
archive.is/g0CW8
archive.is/R2xV7
archive.is/rKAIy
archive.is/uP9Hn
archive.is/A2qtb
archive.is/kQKsq
archive.is/yEnnr
archive.is/84Kgr
nber.org/papers/w21079
archive.is/0Gc6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit it's finally over Jow Forums BTFO for eternity

So where were you guys when racism was finally killed?
All I had to do was search 'Putnam' 'Replication' and '~critique' '~criticism.'

Found my result immediately at the top.

They're not going to say shit. Cowardly faggots won't even come in the thread. Absolutely pathetic.

The Putnam study was the linchpin of the RACISM!

BTFO

>Jow Forums slowly turning against racism because of one /leftymlpol/ post
lmao, i literally win

racism forever lost to the crumbling sea

Attached: 025a57d2267.jpg (800x600, 119K)

The thread has been up for twenty minutes and these gutless clowns haven't made a peep. It's breathtaking. Jow Forums is finished

You will need to explain in more detail. What are you talking about? Have you found some study that disproves that blacks are retarded?

Well where is the text? I'm not visiting your shitty site.

Imagine being this braindead.
No one cares about your jew article

Attached: 1553049202500.jpg (484x604, 43K)

>lalala if i dont read the article it doesnt exist
I know right?

No.
It starts.
> is easily the most often cited paper to show that diversity negatively impacts communities
And then just starts disproving the putnam nonsense used by collectivist assholes.

Racism btfo. Just read the article you illiterates.

I looked into the article, the main takeaway seems to be that it's not dindus - or poos or whatever - per se that negatively impact a community, but how much or how little they contribute to the community overall. The author writes that the effect of "diversity" virtually disappears when you control for IQ, which indicates to me that what matters is actual behaviour rather than ethnicity, even though in that page there are some other studies that go against this view, such as that one that measured trust in white areas whose residents were of different ancestries - french or german descent and all that - and others from the comments below the text.
As the author himself speculates, the "diversity effect" might be explained by racial averages, i. e. you're more likely to find bad apples among blacks than other groups, which in turns might create phenomenons like white flight and self segregation. Another observation to be made is that people in diverse areas might be naturally xenophilic, or develop an attitude for it, as a study suggested that diversity had a stronger effect on those who "fled" from a non-homogenous neighborhood as opposed to those who stayed.
Interesting to note that this effect was stronger among those who do not usually talk to their neighbors, which seems to reinforce the idea that it's contribution to the community or sociability in general. Something that wasn't mentioned in the article is the self-segregation phenomenon, which does seem to be something that happens, as well as the inter-marriage statistics which still aren't that high.
All this still supports the view that "racism" is a healthy procedures that helps screen bad elements and "accept" positive ones, and the article itself doesn't go into the negative effects of race-mixing in offspring.

I dont need a study to show me that other races diminish white nations. For example, the UK is seeing volunteer blood donations fall as it gets browner. Brown and black people do not donate blood.

cope harder sweetie
whatever

Why dont blacks and browns donate blood? I consider it a sign that a group of people arnt all completely worthless.
If I was told a particular group of white people dont ever donate blood I would hate them too. I'd call them sub human. Why shouldn't I consider blacks and browns subhuman for the same reason?

Uh how do you know it's blacks?
Is correlation causation? Retard?

Also the article I cite is right, your just mad you can't disprove it and racism is btfo.

>female
i cant wait till the muslims take over and shut you useless cunts up, its always either a jew or a woman fucking everything up

Blacks and browns dont donate blood. The UK government said so. Instead they are trying to focus on Irish people to donate blood. Our enemy of 800 years that slaughtered us has more chance of Irish people donating blood out of charitable good will than recent black and brown immigrants.
It tells you something about the minds of both groups.

Actually if anything it makes me think whites should group up and destroy Russia. Fuck Russia.

>Black people don't commit more crime because of 1 false study
Uhh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Norway
Oslo has witnessed annual spikes insexual assaultcases in years leading up to 2012.[11]Immigrants from Africa and the Middle East were found by Oslo police to be overrepresented as perpetrators.[12]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
August 2018SVTreported thatrape statisticsin Sweden show that 58% of men convicted of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born outside of theEuropean Union:Southern Africans,Northern Africans,Arabs,Middle Easterns, andAfghans.[11][12]Swedish Television's investigating journalists found that in cases where the victims didn't know the attackers, the proportion of foreign-bornsex offenderswas more than 80%.
Page 21 tells us immigranta are overepresented in crime even when accaunting for poverty
bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/1371914727881/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf,

Check this out, it's the criminal data by the government's statistics bureau of the Netherlands.( Full report here:cbs.nl/nl-nl/maatwerk/2019/10/migratieachtergrond-van-personen-in-de-strafrechtketen, it's in dutch so use google translate)

The blue bar is a dutch citizen, he is the benchmark representing 1, the other bars are immigrants, so in the first graph moroccans are 5.7 more likely to be a suspect etcetera.

The categories from left to right are:

Suspect
Alleged criminal
Referral to court
Convicted
Inmates

The color bars are:

Blue = Dutch
Yellow = Suriname, former colony(blacks)
Orange = moroccans
Dark blue = Turks
Grey = Dutch Caribbean islands(blacks)
Green = non Western immigrant

Attached: Crime.png (1034x650, 122K)

>he can't refute anything else in the article which critiques ethnic diversity and social cohesion overall
LOL
why does that trigger you so much? seriously
you could just get over it, you know that? right?

I can post at least 30 separate studies conducted around the world since the 1970s that pointed to the same results of low social trust and break down of social cohesion.
Get over it. This is the shitworld you wanted. You got it.

And people still have a racial prefrence:
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
One study that examined race and empathy found that participants receiving nasally administered oxytocin had stronger reactions to pictures of in-group members making pained faces than to pictures of out-group members with the same expression

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Attached: Rich blacks.jpg (1078x1352, 395K)

imagine being this happy about the death of western civilization and being swamped by overpopulating niggers

Social study in Denmark from 1979 on social cohesion (or lack thereof) and diversity
archive.is/A3eGF

– “In longitudinal perspective, [across European regions], an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust.”

archive.is/rmyv4

lol the study couldn't be replicated, these are also clearly wrong, try harder sweetiepie
read the article as well mwah

>they're correlated cries the retard

In Switzerland, social peace between diverse factions isn’t maintained by integrated coexistence, but rather by strong topographic and political borders that separate groups and allow them autonomy.

archive.is/nt3uW

So racial diversity doesn't bring down social capital. Now what does?

>whether they owned a home
>their level of education
>whether they were Black
>poverty rate
>crime rate

Well that explains why all Black communities have no social capital. This really clears things up nicely.

honest question, all shitposting aside
why dont you care?

– The negative effect of community diversity on social cohesion is likely causal.

archive.is/g0CW8

– Diversity hinders between-group cooperation at both the one-on-one and group levels.

archive.is/R2xV7

>seperatism suddenly bad cries the collectivist

>im fine if we can seperate
>n-no get them OUT

care about what

– Using data from US states, study finds a negative relationship between ethnic polarization and trust.

archive.is/rKAIy

– In Australia, ethnic diversity lowers social cohesion and increases “hunkering”, providing support for Putnam’s thesis finding the same results in the US.

archive.is/uP9Hn

Yes we can seperate them by shipping them off their homeland.

you don't even know what you're talking about do you?
nobody can even replicate putnam's results in his study lol who cares

Diversity is associated with more White support for nationalist parties, except at the local level where large immigrant populations cut into vote totals for nationalist parties.

archive.is/A2qtb

– After controlling for a self-selection bias, study finds that ethnic diversity in English schools reduces trust in same-age people and does not make White British students more inclusive in their attitudes towards immigrants.

archive.is/kQKsq

– In Germany, residential diversity reduces natives’ trust in neighbors, while it also reduces immigrants’ trust but through a different pathway.

archive.is/yEnnr

– Increasing social pluralism (diversity) is correlated with increased chance of collective violence.

archive.is/84Kgr

This is not even to mention that every country that was racially or culturally diverse always had segregation laws historically.

Observation shows that diversity leads to poor social cohesion.

If the theory does not match the observation, you think harder about that theory to figure out what went wrong, you don't deny the reality, you absolute pseudo-scientific donkey.

nber.org/papers/w21079
– Using social science data and computer modeling, researchers found that policies that attempt to create neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive are “a lost cause”.

archive.is/0Gc6s

At the end of the day people who look and talk different with different cultures will not be as cohesive with an indigenous population. The reason for pushing immigration is to hinder the masses of any said society it is being pushed in. The west is being systematically brought to chaos so they can justify ww3 to further reduce the populations and power of the masses.

Attached: 1372899069929.jpg (598x344, 53K)

It's interesting to note that even in light of the first study cited, all the links posted by the bong are still valid: if really IQ and pro-social tendencies are all that matter and ethnicity is merely incidental, we empirically find that the type of immigrants we get are not, on average, productive and welcome additions to the community. Our contention was never that "good blacks" don't exist - "20% of nigerians are smarter than half the germans" shit - but that they aren't many and it's imprudent to welcome them all.

whites being replaced, muslims turning into absolute fuckwits when their numbers grow large enough, the fact that muslims will happily strip you of all the rights feminists have been fighting for, for centuries
call us racists if you want but our hate isnt blind we are just concerned about what we have seen happen in other countrys, you would be a fool if you think the same shit doesnt happen here, im just assuming you are aware of the situation if your not i suggest you read up on whats happening in places like europe, google it if you dont trust what is being said here, the information is out there

If you dig deeper than msm you can find articles about Bill Gates and the German government trying to figure out how to filter Africa in such a way that only their elite make it to Europe. IQ is even talked about.

OP not so smug, since getting raped

Where did OP go once people started to BTFO her? (I assume its a female because of the low quality of the posts)

Attached: 1527948024717.jpg (1936x2488, 757K)

Ethnicity and religion are among the big constants in human history. But let's just ignore all that and have a good academic wank instead.

Attached: Guardian Article.png (924x728, 395K)

Probably went to post somewhere else about how she just btfo'd ebil rayciss, even tho they didn't even understand it.

i was really hoping she would adress my post, i wanted an actually exchange of ideas and thoughts

I will concede to being BTFO when I can be shown at least one city of over 50k people in the history of the world that has had a decrease of crime and an increase of gdp/capita when niggers and/or spics have become the majority.

Where I'm from, a "Hot Carl" is the solution to racism.

lol... I was just joking, you guys are so triggered sometimes, just, to be entirely honest.
>207596211
Like yikes he forgot about all the cultural, implicit, and internal reactive differences that exist between populations.
See? I'm not literally a idiot.
Think whatever you want to think pumpkinpies. No difference.

so another words you have nothing, absolutely nothing
>I'm not literally a idiot
what ever helps you sleep

None of it matters. If you simply can't allow an ethnic group to live in peace among themselves. If you can't tolerate that its YOU who are the actual racist.

STOP SPREADING PSEUDOSCIENCE KIKE.
SAGE.

>I-im not btfo you're btfo
He says as he offers no rebutal to the posts

Attached: The weak.jpg (540x648, 46K)

some reddit thot that thought she would come to Jow Forums and put them racist in their place
>gets her shit absolutely kicked in by everyone

She coulden't even debunk the study by herself but used a rebbutal written by a race realist. Maybe she should read the other thing alt hype says

Imagine ignoring current reality and thinking that poos, niggers, whites, arabs, chinks, japs, every fucking ethnicity in the world can live
together peacefully, side by side, neighbour to neigbhour, even though if you just OPEN your own eyes and look at the world, you'll be able to see that is not the truth.

>Dutch Caribbean Islands
>Black

yeah because i was just joking i dont actually care
Look. I don't literally do that, why would I? I mean technically yeah, but not really, I kind of did it so I could show someone something and maybe they'll think it's REALLY funny either way so I don't care. If they're impressed, fine.

Yeah I was just joking. You didn't even read the article anyway, but it doesn't matter to me.

In conclusion, I don’t think the social-scientific literature I am aware of has compellingly shown that diversity qua diversity has an important effect on social cohesion. With respect to immigration, this literature seems to imply that high SES immigrants would probably increase local social cohesion even if they also increase levels of ethnic diversity."
All the bullshit to conclude the obvious. Top kek. How many immigrants achieve the status of High SES? Kys, kike.

>social cohesion study disproves race linked to IQ and miscegenation

Attached: 23351251261642.jpg (277x182, 8K)

i read it, its a pile of shit,
>just joking im not really a retard i swear on me mum

LOL I might show him the thread after all with retarded things like this.
Seriously, think your important much? Your 'friend' will probably still laugh at you with me.

you got BTFO by everyone here, damn right we still be laughing