Looks like shit

safety campaign in germany: sexy models for rasing awareness to use helmets on you bike.

Attached: Looks-like-shit-But-saves-my-life.jpg (780x1170, 66K)

Why don't they just make them not look like shit

what's wrong with it?

and why is it in English?

Why do they write it in English lmao

like pottery

Attached: Scheuer.jpg (750x422, 57K)

cause germany hate the german language (really true).

>hamburgers?

Disgustingly vulgar and degenerate. Why would you expose your population, especially children, to this garbage? Can't wait for whole of Germany to burn down in hellfire.

Attached: 033f9e63fde8cb1c3339176c88f010c8abada76a5e628a5ee9fbf04d4e1de901.jpg (225x224, 6K)

not by far

Attached: 1519481757048.jpg (600x848, 217K)

Also kids speak Arabic and english

even more like pottery

Attached: Unbenannt.png (894x384, 601K)

KARABOGA

I was gonna say looking at the OP image at least it's not as pozzed as the other government material telling white women to fuck niggers, but nevermind that's been shoehorned in too.

It's a woman in a bra. How is that exposing children to anything? Want to ban children from swimming pools because they'd be exposed to women in bikinis?

At keast there's one (1) straight whte cis male.

Wearing a bra while biking. Silly Germans

kek

Why's it written in English and not German?
Not a shitpost, genuine question. Are most euro ads in English too?

This helmet crap is seriously retarded. Anyone who knows the first goddam thing about the mechanisms of concussion will tell you a helmet doesn’t do a goddam thing.

Because women don't bicycle lol they have men drive them this ad is to save the lives of trans women who are really men so won't get rides

Shit bait.

if you're trying to get people to wear them why would you write "yeah it looks like shit" on the ad
seems like reverse psychology to get more whites to not wear them and then die after falling off their bike or something

They're trying to kike countries out of their own language. This happens in Sweden too. They even have a weird "Swenglish" dialect because of it. Probably part of a plan to make a "United States of Europe" just as 56% as America.

You fucking brainlet, it's exposing children to vulgar language - "Shit". It's one thing to hear it in a movie or read it in a book. It's another to get it from your official government, where you should expect formality and respect. It corrupts a kid's vision of what's right and wrong.

Attached: 1547706731646.jpg (900x900, 81K)

real answer: because our goverment wants to be hip and quirky and show how cool it ist. therefore using germany word is out of the scope. No one use german word when trying to sell something hip. German word are used on advertisments for construction material, medicals or maybe b2b stuff.
also: Arabs can read englisch better than german. would be racist to write it in german yes (ok last point was shitposting)

Attached: 1486407608541.jpg (1000x750, 214K)

Women used to ride ten speed bikes when I was in college. Springtime was fucking glorious. Ten speeds and halter tops. Damn.

Yeah i unironicly dont get it either

No just pretentious hippster shit. Most germans cant properly into english. The english germans know is consumer english. Only to sell stuff nothing more.

> germany is 1/3 lesbians and 1/3 interracial

they forget 1/3 muslims

WENN ICH SOWAS SEH WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

citation needed.

if you really think helments dont help at all in ANY accident (or increse risks) if you are on a bike, you're really uninfofmed.

Attached: 1437582932573.jpg (460x690, 92K)

>implying many of them can read

Attached: DC13966D-D320-47A5-A9F1-2E0DF8775EBA.jpg (500x437, 42K)

>consumer english

the day i learnt something new on Jow Forums: the post

ty for this, have a (you).

Attached: 1545989636557.png (483x470, 184K)

It is curious. With all the crap on the internet you would think there would be ONE goddam picture of a girl wearing a halter top on a ten speed bicycle. You would be wrong. Wtf?

I wear elbow and knee guards on the bike but never helmet. Injury sucks. Death is welcomed

sure, a helmet will protect you from a scalp abrasion, that’s about it. Retards that think they prevent any kind of closed head injury have no fucking clue what the hell they are talking about. See if you can find a few chapters on head injury in the Youman’s Textbook of Neurological surgery. Mine is in 6 volumes and I memorized every word over the decade I was in Neurosurgery.

>Are most euro ads in English too?
No, everything is in German.
I just came home from spending 3 months in Munich. No one fucking speaks English. It's unbelieveable.

Also, real Germans are all assholes and condescendig fucks. I swear to god, fucking immigrants seemed more friendly.

The truth is there has never been a study that shows that helmets save lives. Fact. Sure there have been some shitty studies comparing before/after helmet laws and even they are only evidence of experimental bias. Compare actual exposure to risk and there is never any benefit to the helmet.

What is with you german fags wearing helmets? You can always spot the german tourists cycling here because theyre the only fucks wearing a helm.

Not one goddam picture of a girl on a fucking ten speed bike on the entire goddam internet???!!! FUCKING SEETHING!!!! NO WONDER YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKED UP.

>I wear elbow and knee guards on the bike
How old are you? 8 ?

I was in a department store in Hamburg and was talking on the phone, as soon as I hung up there were literally 3 German nu-males behind me asking me if I was American, I said yes and immediately they asked me "why is your country so racist" and how did Donald Trump get elected

You don't need helmet if you don't ride BMX at skatepark. Helmet on regular road is for cucks. It is lobby to sell you more useles helmets.

without sounding too much like a fukkin' NERD it's so that when your head hits the ground you are less likely to break your jaw in a side head-pavement impact.

Also
>leaving the detachable sun visor on your helmet

Is this 1998? Do you not have sunglasses? Do you enjoy the wind in your contacts? Have you not invested in the Giro Air Attack a helmet that will literally make any woman come to instant orgasm?

Check it for yourself! A search turns up pictures of bare ass females with wide open beavers but not one goddam picture of a girl on a ten speed wearing a halter top? What the hell is going on?

Surely women aren't so vane

3 out of the 4 women have their helmets on incorrectly and would result in massive damage to the voicebox and trachea if they got in an accident where the helmet was pulled.

Idris Elba, Michael Shannon and the blue egg head model have theirs on correctly.

Only the blue egg model's one fits right. Idris is wearing one too big (or did not adjust the back ratchet) and Michael Shannon is wearing one too small for him.

1/6 would take blue egg head girl on awkward bike and coffee date where I pretend to have to adjust a cleat so she can catch some wind after which she never calls me again.

Have you ever got run over by some third worlders?

>go to germany
>complain about people speaking german

Attached: average_slav.jpg (660x495, 161K)

here you go boomerman....it's an older modelof Brooke than what Jow Forums is used to seeing. They are more into pretty baby era brooke

Attached: Brooke destroyer of freds.jpg (901x1200, 1.49M)

As Bernie Goetz once said, "here, have another"

Attached: Twiggy.jpg (564x775, 93K)

How the hell did you find that? And while technically notice your picture fails to demonstrate the attributes ten speed/halter top should reveal. I tried several different search engines and that picture didn’t even pop up. No wonder you guys are so lost. You have never spent a glorious spring time morning walking across campus enjoying the view . You poor children.

Aks me how i know youre a liar.

they were probbably rude because ur a stealing slav

Attached: München-Schwabing-Leopoldstr-Siegestor-Love-Hate-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 128K)

>A search turns up pictures of bare ass females with wide open beavers but not one goddam picture of a girl on a ten speed wearing a halter top? What the hell is going on?

sounds to me like you need to take the /n/ pill, brother

Attached: biel helmet plebs.jpg (509x519, 144K)

Just stop! There’s no goddam titties in any of these pictures.

>You have never spent a glorious spring time morning walking across campus enjoying the view

we have skin tight lycra women's jerseys that are dri-fit and freeze their nipples erect like Season 2 Jennifer Aniston on friends.

College students are too lazy and just ride the free drunk bus. All the QT bike girls are in their late 30s and spinnin' for a man

Ikea in Hamburg-Altena?
You could have gone to Ikea Somalia instead. same expericence

Attached: 1546615829844.png (500x671, 541K)

Dear God. I have lived too long. All the simple pleasures of my youth are gone.

This is the 10/10 bikefu BoomerDoc.

I specialize in Jow Forums famous celebs on bikes.

Attached: Michelle+Monaghan+on fuji.jpg (413x594, 110K)

Just so you Germans and other euros (and Asians) know. To us native English speakers it comes off as extremely tacky when you use English in advertising and other shit. If you're German, own it.

I’m actually crying here. Real tears. Damn. This day was starting out so good. Now ima kill myself.

It does look like shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-114725_Mimi.jpg (1296x849, 595K)

Who the actual fuck wears fucking bike helmets?
Like that lunchbox on your head is gonna save your face if you have an accident.

Why would anyone wear such a useless and ridiculous looking thing?

Profit.

good bye fren better have a cold white monster ready for me when I meet you on the other side

Forcing people to use bike helmets is retarded.

1) Helmets provide a false sense of security for bikers and makes drivers less careful when they see said bikers wearing helmets.
2) ANY kind of limitation puts at least some people off using something. You don't want to apply that to replacing the automotive jew with bikes.

Attached: alex jones angry.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

I have such fond memories. Walking to Chemistry at 8 in the morning. By the time I got there I had seen at least 50 of the most impressive racks zip by feet from my face. Jesus, we even had a couple girls on campus that had been honest to god Playmates. By the time I got to Chemistry class I had some serious Physioloogy going on in my jockeys.

Look at head injuries in the NFL since they started wearing helmets.

I just feel so sorry for you guys. Nothing displays a young girls talents like a ten speed bicycle and a halter top.

I actually complain about people not speaking basic English. In a European country, no less.

How the fuck is that even possible in 2019 ?

Even I didn’t really know just how bad it really is.

I’m sorry, fren. This is the absolute best I could do and it is pathetic.

Attached: 7A43CB04-6DED-4D52-9351-41C5B7A41174.jpg (474x709, 61K)

>All the simple pleasures of my youth are gone

All good colleges are overwhelmed with Chinks now. One of the few positives is that QT chinese girls still rock the old school Raleigh style townie bikes. They are all outrageously large for them and they don't wear crop tops but they all want a white bf.

If you're not a third world country reliant on rich tourists bringing in much needed cash, english has literally no use for the average of person.

The same thing at skiing/snowboarding resorts, where wearing a gelnet is MANDATORY.

I can understand noobs wearing them to avoid injury, but people who know what they are doing - it just ads a shitty e perince. Hot, heavy, cumbereone. Ugh...

RIP BoomerDoc

nobody tell the mods.

Im going to start a "cute girls on bikes" thread for you on /n/ right now

also here's someone with big titties on a bike

Attached: jack black.jpg (450x722, 66K)

*helmet

Already broke two helmets instead of my skull. So yeah, don't be a nigger and keep your head safe.

Nigger, half of your country speaks arabic.

I had vendors at a Christmas Fair teach me arabic, lol, when i asked for some napkins.

(Napkin = mahare)

it's not like we have a say in the matter.

It doesn’t even look like shit. Just looks like a bike helmet. This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen.

Arabs speak arabic, germans speak german. Both do not speak english, I fail to see your problem.

for when this thread inevitably gets deteted because of boobs and not enough jew hatin'

Attached: UCI road champ van der breggen.jpg (1000x667, 249K)

If you dont speak English in 2019, you are an uneducated rube and should be ashamed. And yes, German shitskins speak better English than the natives.

What's with the bulge? Is that somekind of transgender?

Lol at the filthy niggers

>german friend visiting me in the US
>how did Donald Trump win? Who voted for him
>I grin and say "I did"
>look of horror on his face

So germans should abandon their language and culture to become more like shitskins and internationalists? Fuck off.
I'd rather be friends with any uneducated hick than the studied soimilk slurping faggot likely responsible for this add.

Attached: 1405514831804.png (370x500, 60K)

I'm telling you to abandon anything. All i,m saying is that nowadays a person should know basic English ae a second language.

I had a hard time buying shit at a god damned pharmacy (which are fucking useless anyway cause you cant get basic shit whithout some kike doctor's prescription)

*not telling

What for? You might need it if you work in an international company, science or in tourism. For everyone else it's no better or worse than learning French or Klingon.

Here. Finally. ONE goddam photo on the entire goddam internet? You poor poor children. See what you are missing?

Attached: 5DFA7704-813D-4759-BB0E-51FE2303574D.jpg (480x297, 36K)

There it is. The only reason I stretched college out the full four years.

Because Germans are that cucked.
German language = Hitler.

Fuck helmets, they need to put barbed wire and fireworks on their heads.

My mother is German, and my whole life she told me all the things she hated/hates about Germany. When I was a kid, I didn’t understand a lot of what she meant. Now I get it. Germans cannot be cool or interesting, and would do ANYTHING to see themselves and other Germans as cool. Selbsthasse.

>Selbsthasse
shut the fuck up

Too close to home, Wienerschnitzel?

The one I saw here was much better. An illustration of a cat on a scooter that said 九命貓也要戴安全帽: the cat with 9 lives also needs to wear a helmet