Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

It was YOU who raped innocent Iraqi children in Mahmudiyah and killed their families

It was YOU who destroyed Libya and Syria

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Attached: 1552811829724.jpg (1200x940, 370K)

Why would your god do all these things to you?

good post friend, i couldnt agree more

Jews are your enemy not the white man.

>muslim here

Attached: 1486609389569.jpg (386x460, 26K)

Muslims were killing, raping and enslaving Europeans before all of that, though.

Ok Bruce.

Actually, it was the Jews. Take it up with them.

That's Anthony Cumia in pic idiot. As his Dicis character. Dice clay as a terrorist....come on dude

>Muslim here

Attached: ISIS-Merchant.jpg (462x465, 88K)

this. mudslimes get fucked

Attached: 1553314994634.jpg (607x608, 110K)

Zionists did that and the rest were brainwashed. Leave Europe and the rest out of this. Killing innocent people is not the way.

inshallah brother, the fire will rise for the west

our goverments did that, we hate the shit our goverments do, but we dont matter to them anymore then you do
anyone who joins the military is a traitor to the people and should be burned alive in the street

Ask the city fathers of Hiroshima and Nagasaki about what happens when whitey gets irked.
See ya real soon, moolie.

Attached: suncan.jpg (329x550, 53K)

>Mudslime smart enough for vpn from New Zealand.
>Yea right

Nice b8 kiwi

> fpbp

Dicis says, old mother Hubbard etc...she bent over so I fucked her...we stoned her to death...it doesnt rhyme, it just happened...ow...a guush...

No one asked you to worship the god of a child rapist.
No one asked for the opinion of someone who bows to a chunk of space rock multiple times a day.

Seems like you're doing it to yourself.

Ok cool, just make sure you kill the politicians that did those things and not innocent civilians, otherwise you'll be no better than the NZ guy ok. Peace and love brother, hope not h8 m8.

> Gentle peace-loving muslims dindu nuffin
If we were out to destroy you, I wish we'd done a better job of it.

Read the thread stupid...you'll come to an awakening...

The only good shitskins are dead shitskins

Attached: 1553418407386.jpg (520x497, 69K)

you missspelled „jews“ common mistake for the result of 50 generations of incest

Ow....Little boy blue.....himself up.....a guuuush.....ow....Andrew Dicis....I used to be over there....now I'm over here....ow... I'm a terrorist now....Look it up on u toop. Dicis

The white people in these threads are always funny. They think they don't deserve the reckoning for all the stuff their ancestors did. On the ground and kiss my feet white boy. If you think that you don't deserve any of this, you're wrong.

Your talking most likely to a white man shitposting with a pic of an American comedian posing as Andrew dice clay as a terrorist...dicis...search u toop

Kek always wondered why their great god would cuck them

Attached: 1553129625108.jpg (540x622, 221K)

The white people posted the thread dummy...read it

Maximum stupid thread and responses...really...?

Because it was god's will.

yet you are worse. thats gotta tell you somthing about muslims. :D
We did all that, yet you are worse. Imagine how retarted you sound

Amen, my brother

>207589353
>read my post, I don't like being ignored. qq
not even worth a (You)

No it wasn’t
No it wasn’t
No it wasn’t
Ad infinitum

you have a pasta that's pretty fucking old nigger. Kys

who cares, i want war , it's in my blood

Oh shut up mudslime. The reason why islam is winning is because you've been shaped to surive. The west as it is - is a cucked faggot degenerate shithole that will wither and die.

You should be happy that your kin will survive.

>checked
well.......he's not exactly wrong.

> What goes around comes around

Attached: KebabRemovalUnit.png (566x800, 491K)

>blames Jow Forums for all of his retarded sand nigger problems all while posting a picture of a kike in sand nigger garb because he's trying to be edgy.

gtfo here you stupid towel head!

Attached: bdb80bbb47f0f1e78a058bcb5cc0f5a69387ab93ae49aee32de4731bafd8fccc.png (785x468, 340K)

Sure Jew

Oh you! You were planning on murdering people anyway, you big silly!

Dear OP, Please fill out pic related form and then send it to the pity train. Oh dear it would appear that the Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Heck Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be
forwarded to 1-800-WAAH WAAH WAAH with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!

My regards, Bonganon.

Attached: Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg (2400x3000, 1.08M)

Blah blah blah.

Attached: arrowed.jpg (428x300, 47K)

> Muslim here

/thread

Attached: 1540530819589.jpg (1059x960, 156K)

>The muslim religion is about raping children and killing each other
>Hurr durr its you fault we kill each other

>t. snmelly towelhead nigger

Attached: Poor_er_cant_get_a_break__8753caa6f241d82835560e13948b86f2-1.jpg (486x305, 43K)

So killing little girls at a concert is the answer? I'd actually have no problem with you lot if you ganked the politicians that did this to you.

I did all that? I must have more money and power than I realized. Why the fuck have I been eating raman noodles and cleaning toilets all this time instead of hanging out on my yachts and making global power plays. What a fucking dumbass I was all this time.

KEK! saved!

Attached: breakingnewimage.png (960x441, 427K)

You killed over 270 Million people.

Inshallah brother
Allah is the only God

this. and the kikes

Attached: 83f9a86a8da544bd.png (840x469, 438K)

Yeah could you stop attacking the people who didn't do it and focus on the boomers cheers you inbred retard

If you faggots were as good at infiltrating Israel as you are at infiltrating in other country none of us would be dealing with this bullshit right now.

Wow i'm fucking amazing.

If you're looking for an apology, fuck you! Bitch ass goat fucker... I like how you handle your women though.

Who? I aren't a politician or a Jewish neocon influencer. I don't vote mainstream political parties. WTF do you want me to do about it?

"You" yes, me specificly. And it was me who shot and killed people and bombed them to smithereens.

>Hey I cant handle a nation even though some of the oldest cities and civilisations have inhabit this area
They are just terrible at nationbuilding.

Kek

Nice bait

Quality meme there old chap

>they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

Attached: 6E3F4D29-D990-44D7-BF97-6E77EE7040CA.png (690x539, 39K)

fpbp; only post that matters

No, it was Allah. Everything that happens is Allahs will.

(((you)))
Nah, wasn't us, Mo.
I was outspoken about the (((WMDs))) in Iraq. I said we shouldn't go there. I was publicly critical of the drone strikes within my social group through the late '00s and early 10's. I was critical of how Osama Bin Laden was assassinated in front his family.
But none of that fuckery excuses the absolute barbarism that the people of Northern Africa and the Middle East have wreaked upon the entire world for millenia. Slavery is your invention. Suicide warfare as a lifestyle is your invention. At least the very least in the "en masse" incidences of the past 1400 years.
We're not happy with how you've been treated, especially by us. But we're even less happy with how you treat others, including us.

you and all your people will soon burn

get the fuck out of western civilization, you sub-human barbarian, you deserve to have your throat slit in public for the retarded shit you just spewed. just go back home before it's too late.

you glow

Attached: 1553049879928.jpg (1024x538, 169K)

So all I'm hearing is you are a religion of failure, unable to defend itself from the West in any meaningful way due to your cultural and societal inadequacies, and so your "men" resort to cowardly attacks on the civilian population who cannot fight back in order to feel like big, tough holy warriors?

You're a joke, and your religion is a failure- forced to rely on cowards and fos to fight fake wars against children and women. The ass band will play a song of farts to celebrate your failure. Toot toot braap you useless cunt.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553247501006.jpg (573x368, 39K)

didn't realize i caused all of that, feeling pretty accomplished. no thanks needed.

ok, if you guys are gonna blame us for the actions of our elites, then we should do the same to you right? So by your own logic every muslim is a filithy terrorist and we should just declare war on every single one of you

Attached: 1548418295105.gif (512x512, 639K)

I know you're LARPing but I actually largely agree with this post. Anti-Islam hysteria is a Zionist PSYOP to divide gentiles and get americunts to do Israel's bidding in the Middle East. The Jews are to blame for the Muslim hatred of the West, and honestly I don't think they're wrong to hate what we have become. The idea that faggots can run for office and commit their evil acts in public literally makes me sick. Kids are being taught to take HRT if they want to, and traditional gender roles have been subverted. The Jews are to blame. Now they are spreading this cancer to the Muslim world. The only country effectively resisting Zionist imperialism is Muslim Iran, and (((Trump))) is trying to get rid of them.

Allahu nutbar all over muhammads face and neck
mmmm that choco skin glistening wiith my hot white ejaculate

The Moslem heathens in these threads are always funny. They live in shitty countries and acquire less wealth in a month than I do in a day. They live shitty, pathetic lives bc they follow a religion originally created by a pedophilic brigand who wanted to somehow justify his thieving ways.

fuck you and die
You caused all of this with islam

bitch im romanian
that proves you are an ignorant autistic shitskin

We fucking hate you.
get fucked muzzie boi
go back to raping little boys and goats in the field you fuck.

>they
Do you mean "we"? Are you blaming us but not taking responsibility for you? Are you a third-party shiller? We're responsible for our ancestors but you just, are not responsible?

You got us confused with your Jew cousins fren.

gys, kike

Attached: 1552630400768.png (703x469, 321K)

Which mosque will you shoot up next?

Attached: 1551885962614.png (478x600, 286K)

(You)

Fair enough.
Battle lines drawn.

Let's kill the Muslims children and end this repopulation.

Piss off, your kind were treating your own kind like dirt. You receive what you give

Attached: IMG_20190324_170607.jpg (1944x2592, 2.39M)

>no u
Grow up faggot. If you silly brown Jews were capable of building a functional society you wouldnt have these problems. So keep fucking goats and children and holding your women hostage, suicide bombing your Muslim "brothers" on account of some arbitrary theological disagreement. You niggers haven't moved past 1000AD. Take some responsibility for your objectively shitty countries.

It was you who captured and enslaved Christians for hundreds of years before any of that, you long-winded, towel-headed cunt.

Attached: didn't_read.gif (500x219, 166K)

Sweet! Ask A Ninja's back!

Attached: 755742257.png (249x189, 51K)

Get fucked dune coon

let's try

Almighty, we must be clever and powerful to achieve all of the listed items. I feel better about myself already. Thank you, user.

Reported, enjoy the v

The nukes will rise for the east.

Fuck off kike we know what you've done

Goddamn

Attached: 719787D5-BD06-4EDB-9649-0DBC9FC03F3D.gif (200x200, 1.29M)

Attached: tJiD6B5.jpg (769x798, 116K)

Fuck you you subhuman garbage

And who was responsible for the muslim invasions of Europe in the 8th century? Well before every single event on your shitty list?

Fuck off

u mad ahahaha stupid faggot