Anglo Saxon - German friendship thread

Why do these two countries constantly fight each other instead of uniting? Every time I see a German poster I detect his seething hate and passive aggressiveness towards Anglos.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w

Attached: 83FF7AA3-1E64-429A-929D-60A4BDE2B4D1.png (178x178, 28K)

I wonder why

Attached: 1547819114662.jpg (827x529, 276K)

because of the jews
the jews pitted us against each other in ww2
and they're doing it again with the eu
only difference is the jews switched sides for awhile

> uniting
Why should we unite with the fuckers that have ruined my Country ever since it's existance?
Daily reminder that it was the Bongs and their USA spawn that guilt shamed Germany after the war.

Anglo-Saxons are literally Germans.

this, Anglos have always worked against a continental alliance that could overpower them

Attached: Next.jpg (400x400, 36K)

They'll both be afroislamic soon so will unironically unite.

Lol, but zwei-null.

What about France/England? French hate Brits guts to this day. It amazes me how much they still despise Brits.

Bong in Germany here. Used to like the Krauts but living here has given me nothing for contempt for them. Maybe cos I live in Frankfurt and it's shit? Been here for a year, don't feel any affinity with 'muh fellow Europeans' and the language is ugly as fuck and hard to learn.....oh and start opening shit on Sundays. It's driving me fucking crazy

Fuck off sven
Only a cuck would truly even suggest this
All Aryans should want to genocide the filth that is anglos scum
And just as so all anglos should want to destroy Aryans, because it's in their disgusting blood to murder the rightful owners of this world out of jealousy
I as well as every other Aryan would lose what little respect we have for the Anglo were he to puss out now, and I would expect nothing less than the very same from them

>ww2
Anglos have hated and attempted to genocide Aryans far more than just once
And you've no reason to ever feelsuch a way

>USA
>Spawn
Go fuck yourself you cuckd rapebaby, we are no such thing

Fuck the UK and fuck your friendship.

Attached: 15355718999898.jpg (615x409, 54K)

Literally less than 9% of anglos have any trace amounts of Saxon blood in them, the Saxons like the Normans hated the anglos and saw them as a poison to the blood of those that would fuck with their women
Anglo-Saxon is literally propaganda to pretend bongs have an identity past murdering whites out of jealousy

Jeder Tritt ein Brit

Jeder stroß ein Franzos

Jeder Schuss ein Russ'

Anglos are aryans you retard.
Even Evola agreed with this.

-r*

they were the pushing force for WW2 and they are arrogant as fuck.
Without brits the world would be a better place

>He says unironically under a british derived flag.
How uneducated are memeflags?

not an argument.
the point is, you destroyed thumanity worse than any nukes could have.