It's over Jew Boy

This is a major development which has not been widely noted in the media, alternative or mainstream.

Over the last two weeks the three most influential Alt-Right platforms, the podcasts 'Fash the Nation' and 'The Daily Shoah', and the website, the Daily Stormer, have called on followers to destroy Trump's chances to be reelected because they are furious about his inaction on immigration. A similar mood dominates on Jow Forums and aightchan, the meme-producing message boards.

They argue, convincingly, that there is so much Trump could have easily done on this issue, and that the fact that he hasn't done any of them shows that he has no intention to do so, and that he is betraying them on the issue they care most about. In this they are echoing conservative critics of Trump on immigration like Anne Coulter.

They further argue, again convincingly, that with the razor-thin margins with which Trump won key swing states, their influence in the alternative and social media is enough to prevent Trump from getting reelected.

youtube.com/watch?v=krkkQuUBRII

Attached: 1552261616934.png (330x180, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNHkIIcnLWk
russia-insider.com/en/alt-right-declares-war-trump-betrayal-immigration-opposes-reelection/ri26622
infostormer.com/trump-wastes-time-with-retards-and-island-niggers/
infostormer.com/trump-keeps-sucking-on-jewish-dick/
infostormer.com/miga-trump-recognizes-golan-heights-as-part-of-israel/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/white-house-declared-victory-over-isis-15-times-december
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/trumps-cia-now-unbound-and-back-its-traditional-hijinks
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/russia-gives-us-red-line-venezuela
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's another 20 minutes, it is brutal:
youtu.be/DNHkIIcnLWk

Immigration is the single most important issue which got Trump elected among a struggling working class, and it is the most important issue for the Alt-Right which is a very potent force on the American political scene due to their total dominance of meme culture, something explained in a recent popular article on RI: The Alt-Right Now Dominates Teen Culture - It Will Change the World.
The meme assault has already begun. Expect an avalanche of abuse to descend on Trump over the coming months, driving down his popularity.

russia-insider.com/en/alt-right-declares-war-trump-betrayal-immigration-opposes-reelection/ri26622

>three most influential Alt-Right platforms

Jow Forums is the most influential alt reich platform

Attached: 2PA3iAv.png (820x863, 55K)

Can you cock-sucking faggots EVER remove your stupid fucking meme-flags for once?

COPE FAGGOT

infostormer.com/trump-wastes-time-with-retards-and-island-niggers/

Cope like you semen-slurpers had your cry-in when you found out that your homosexual wet-dream of a Mueller-fueled Impeachment went down the toilet?

infostormer.com/trump-keeps-sucking-on-jewish-dick/

infostormer.com/miga-trump-recognizes-golan-heights-as-part-of-israel/

So are you ALLOWED to drop some serious hard core RED-PILLS?
Or are you just going to deflect with 'kike-accusations' over & over & over?

>spamming
b&

Attached: 1553405369373.jpg (897x602, 238K)

>It's over Jew Boy
Why are Sargonites so anti semitic ?

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/white-house-declared-victory-over-isis-15-times-december

that's how you gas the kikes

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/trumps-cia-now-unbound-and-back-its-traditional-hijinks

you had your chance jew boy, now you're getting gassed
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/russia-gives-us-red-line-venezuela

Glad all the lads have picked up on this. If Trump doesn’t go full 14 words soon and stop all nonwhite immigration while deporting millions of beaners, he’ll lose in 2020 and likely kick off mass violence on a scale never before seen in history.

I was a progressive before Trump. His promise was the America of my youth so I jumped on board and helped make sure he got elected. I’m wealthy and have everything I could ask for other than a pure homeland. He has betrayed us all for more shekels. I don’t want shekels, I want a nation.

Fuck that guy and fuck all Latinos.

the absolute of letfytard

Attached: 1553405182553.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

True.

That's NOT a Red-Pill you scrotum-licking faggot.
Even the newest Lurkers just saw you expose yourself for the Shill you are.
PIC is (YOU)

Attached: Assride.jpg (460x428, 39K)

>Not been widely noted in the media
>Goes on to talk about what is being noted in the media

You absolutely stupid meme flag cunt.

These "fascists" are revealing themselves in record numbers for being rotten shills. Vote Trump to shit on undercover nazi larping scum

As the same in every shill-thread, as soon as anyone presses them to prove they aren't shills by demanding they drop red-pills from their non-existent folders, they tuck tail, run, and ask a colleague from another cubicle to step in.
The most persistent of them however will call you a 'kike' for 30+ responses without ever procuring a single fucking red-pill.
It's so pathetic that even the newest lurker will laugh at these faggots getting mocked.
I can't believe that the Elites spend 10's of millions of dollars on this shit.