TRANSLATION THREAD #2: The Brenton Tarrant manifesto

ITT: we discuss about translating Brenton Tarrant's manifesto in various languages. It has already been translated in French, Bulgarian and Russian.

Original document: anonfile.com/i4U5raT9m6/The_Great_Replacement_docx

FRENCH: anonfile.com/9bSar3T7m8/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf
BULGARIAN: anonfile.com/r3W5r4Tame/Bulgarian_translation_pdf
RUSSIAN: anonfile.com/ucWfr5T4m0/Russian_translation_pdf
UKRAINIAN: anonfile.com/d7v0scTfm3/Ukrainian_translation_pdf

Versions currently being worked on:
—Polish
—Hungarian
—Greek
—Spanish
—Italian
—Dutch
—Czech
—German
—Portuguese
—Romanian(?)
—Arabic(?)

If any of the translators need help from fellow Anons speaking his language, he can ask here or in the dedicated infinity chan thread:
Xch.net/pol/res/13007698.html
(replace the X with 8)

Let's translate this in every language that exists!

Attached: 32f5da29fbdecff258e1c51ec9be448b780ae42ad826b056cd89042e22b93230.png (435x463, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207477526/
en.rfi.fr/culture/20160514-french-rapper-black-m-banned-world-war-centenary-verdun
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/07/emmanuel-macron-fire-calling-nazi-collaborator-philippe-petain/
valeursactuelles.com/societe/education-la-bataille-de-verdun-exclue-du-programme-scolaire-105204
youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4&t=2s
anonfile.com/GaIby4Tam9/Brenton_Tarrant_-_Der_Gro_e_Austausch_pdf
www36.zippyshare.com/v/K1X2VrFi/file.html
t.me/Vici2364
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214918&fbclid=IwAR0zUuwh29t52zk31xtQR3UP9sh68Oqinbk8yQJrWItY5IHZ8QD_900PUhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, and there's also a Swede who was looking for help I believe.

First fruitful bread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207477526/

Also asking here if someone wants to help with italian version. Someone made the drawing on the first page already

Attached: IMG_20190323_203119.png (1080x1285, 736K)

What was this guys name again?

>Brenton "it's DoOrDie, PewDiePie" Tarrant
>Brenton "BRB gotta run a quick errand" Tarrant
>Brenton "kill a slime in record time" Tarrant
>Brenton "remove kebab, ya fookin knob" Tarrant
>Brenton "dumping mags in muslim fags" Tarrant
>Brenton "sandnigger gravedigger" Tarrant
>Brenton "make a stream to inspire the team" Tarrant
>Brenton "navy seal making muslims squeal" Tarrant
>Brenton "baconator" Tarrant
>Brenton "shiites in my sights" Tarrant
>Brenton "grap your gats, copycats" Tarrant
>Brenton "strayan cunt on the shitposting front" Tarrant
>Brenton "grab my 9 for prayer time" Tarrant
>Brenton "i read your plan in the koran" Tarrant
>Brenton "drop dead, ahmed" Tarrant
>Brenton "white man's battle plan" Tarrant
>Brenton "putting the christ back in christchurch" Tarrant

Fuck off shill.
He's an agent for governments and fraternities around the world.

Apparently, Slovak could also be prepared!

>He's an agent for fraternities around the world.

Attached: WTnHVv22 (1).jpg (400x400, 31K)

Faggot, accelerationism is a legitimate political strategy. Sure, there's no 100% certainty it will work, but other alternatives are even less certain.
I'll remind you that the fucking PM of New Zealand is literally morphing into a mudslime live in front of our eyes because of this. All the virtue signalling stunts she and her government have pulled in the wake of this attack are not going to go unnoticed. They will polarise the public and wake people up.

Slovak and Czech are basically the same language.

Back into your cave, glownigger.

Attached: 1553335377942.jpg (1022x1064, 109K)

Testa di cazzo che non sei altro, non l'hai ancora capito che quel coglione non era altro che l'ennesima pedina ebraica? Ma quand'è che la destra si sveglierà?

read deleuze

"Hello Brother"
>BLAP
>BLAP
>BLAP
>BLAP

Attached: 27503751_1844372085635154_5015317996492387360_o.jpg (780x915, 103K)

bump

i would translate, but no one would read it, share it or such.

We would

There is honor in the work

Attached: rofl.jpg (1024x731, 122K)

Bumping good thread

The more translations there are, the more people are likely to read it

Attached: 1553179412970.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

how would you share it to croatian speaking people?
besides, majority of youth knows english. boomers wouldn't read it even in croatian.
i translated shit i deemed necessary for free already, but that's the stuff i knew people would read. no one gives a shit about New Zeleand right now, people stopped giving a shit four days after the shooting already.

Bump

this goes up with other internet meme greats

this should actually be an afterword to hysphere or totalitarian in a tundra.

definitly belongs in the meme genre.

remi.der this guy was a meme slave and not a critical thinker.

nigga doesnt even put any x memes or kek spells.

It would just be good to have all languages available

If you translated it then there wouldn't be a need for serbian or bosnian translation so it's 3 in one

where's the romanian version? I wanna see the translation.

It could be useful or needed sometime in the future, you never know what can happen

Remember this part of Tarrant's manifesto?

>I came upon a cemetery, one of the many mass cemeteries created to bury the French and other European soldiers lost in the Wars that crippled Europe.
(…)
>Simple, white, wooden crosses stretching from the fields beside the roadway, seemingly without end, into the horizon. Their number uncountable, the representation of their loss unfathomable. I pulled my rental car over, and sat, staring at these crosses and contemplating how it was that despite these men and womens sacrifice, despite their bravery, we had still fallen so far.I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car, staring at the crosses, at the forgotten dead.
>In front of those endless crosses, in front of those dead soldiers lost in forgotten wars, my despair turned to shame,my shame to guilt,my guilt to anger and my anger to rage.

Let me add a few more infuriating facts about this specifically:
>For the centenary of the Verdun battle, the longest of the First World War, (((Samuel Hazard))), (((Joseph Zimet))) and (((Audrey Azoulay))) organized this "tribute" (pic related): teens running on their graves
>A nigger rapper was supposed to come but he got cancelled due to popular outrage
en.rfi.fr/culture/20160514-french-rapper-black-m-banned-world-war-centenary-verdun
>The major "victor" of the battle, Marechal Philippe Petain, couldn't be honored either because he said things against kikes and collaborated with Germany during WWII
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/07/emmanuel-macron-fire-calling-nazi-collaborator-philippe-petain/
>And now it has just been announced that the Battle of Verdun wouldn't even be taught anymore in school, probably for more Holohoax and Islam studies
valeursactuelles.com/societe/education-la-bataille-de-verdun-exclue-du-programme-scolaire-105204

forgot the pic

Attached: D2bFDgeX0AAbvQI.jpg (1197x450, 91K)

quick question. maybe its been asked. why didnt they lock the door as he came up?

Where I'm from we give accelerationists a "Hot Carl". What it is is when you pull their shirt over their head and dump hot sauce over their face like waterboarding. Then you trip them and say "you just got accelerated to the ground" and run away.

Because he had a shotgun, now leave this isn't really the thread for this

If the Polish translator sees this thread: there's another Pole on 8ch who's willing to help

>still trying after a week

I've started a translation of it into Irish just for lols, even though nobody will ever read it

Yes, swedish will be available within a few days.

Accelerationism is about turning the US into South Africa.

Good luck coming victorious out of that.

Godspeed

The whole purpose of accelerationism is to create a change before the demographic levels are comparable to SA

read Yockey

lol

bump

Imagine being such a delusional person that you believe this bullshit.

Imagine being a memeflag that thinks he will change opinion by shitposting on Jow Forums

my opinion is not tantamount to converting the delusional.
Learn the difference my boy.

Perhaps it is your insecurities that motivate your bitterness towards anybody who believes the manifesto is trash, ever think about that?

Bump

how could one believe the following statements:
1) niggers are trash
2) there are more and more niggers each day in both our lands and the world in general
3) this shitskin overcrowding represents a threat to our people's existence and the natural environment

I wonder indeed…

Attached: nigger cat.webm (240x320, 1.73M)

Keep insulting white people, keep beating us down until there is not one white person left in this planet who doesn't want to get full revenge on those who have been trying to genocide us.

I might translate but 70 pages is a little bit long desu

There won't be a race war or genocide in NZ. At this point it is wishful thinking from a small minority of people which obviously represent less than 0.1% of the white population.

I am not making fun of white people, I am making fun of the idiots that don't see the bullshit this event all is. Most of the people advocating for violence are bots.

Pic related, a "pro-manlet" bot melted down on another thread, Fucking thing posted the same shit 11 times. You have been tricked

Attached: bot1.png (1006x563, 154K)

>us

>Estonians
>white

@207607351
You are shit at baiting responses with your grotesque representation of what a real person who was arguing against Brenton Tarrant views. You don't deserve any more (you)s sorry mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u7px6GbyE4&t=2s

Behold the "tarrant" bots leading you to be edgy, giving the (((MSM)) ammo and turning the world against the white man.
If you read the thread, never said anything about a false flag, this thing just went ballistic.

Attached: bot2.png (941x554, 146K)

>don't deserve (you)s
What are you? 12 years old?
Thanks for proving my point that aside from bots only edgy teens support the Tarrant bullshit.

Fucking hell, this is some new level of disgusting.

Czech translation is now 50% done, annotations for trolling/shitposting parts and spellcheck included.

I also love how shills are mad that anons are translating. You are stopping us, glowniggers.

Another magyar started one I believe, hope he will provide us an update

Attached: D2BMqcKVAAIoG9j.jpg (540x763, 89K)

>Ukrainian_translation_pdf
Lmao is there a single Ukrainian out there who doesn't speak Russian. This operation is clearly being spearheaded by the same people who think that Ukraine is a nation

LOL fucking hell, you AGAIN?
You really don't have a fucking life.

NOTE ANONS: this shill is in every Tarrant thread

Nice work

And the Russian arrives....next will be the Swede shill.

You were outed on another thread...all of you fickle cunts were.

Good job, lads. You're doing God's work. I can't translate cause I only speak burger. But I am doing my part by working on getting Brenton's Personal Reference Number so we can make sure he always has money in his Trust.

>this shill is in every Tarrant thread
So how would you know that? Lmao fucking retard

For Ukrainian it's better to use "Beликe зaмiщeння" instead of "Beликa зaмiнa" as a title.

You silly schizo mestizo, you can't stop me, nor you can't stop the truth.

Also only you can be this dumb - if you recognize me, it also means YOU are in every thread and that YOU also don't have a fucking life. Only shill here is you, fren.

Homosexual kike agent

Attached: faggotry.png (1227x1869, 445K)

p.s. Jews are based

Attached: 1552761901594.jpg (1207x952, 182K)

This is my first post ITT and I have no idea what you''re talking about, all I know is every Ukrainian speaks Russian so if a translation exists, it was made by people who are trying to meme Ukraine into nationhood, ie globalist shills. Therefore I identify ITT as a globalist shill operation

Good to know, have you proofread it quickly? Is it decent?

This looks pretty based. Faggot Brenton wouldnt want you seeing this.

Imagine being so low IQ you cant' gather what he means in either statement.

I'm sorry he didn't sperg out and go full GTKRWN to make your jobs easier. It must really upset you that he targeted the one group that even a normie can sympathize with.

Looks like he was replying to niggers who think the video was staged/fake.

He was within his rights to call niggers, niggers.

Looks like youre the one upset here rabbi

Attached: 1512433793511.png (542x666, 340K)

Okay that's some very interesting arguing niggers but stick to translation if possible, ty

Attached: 1552915401634.gif (607x609, 754K)

This. They are here for a sole reason of disrupting the work and dragging you down with their absurdly retarded "arguments". Stick to doing the translation and spreading it far and wide. That is what they fear.

Attached: perfect.png (1200x1200, 343K)

I've read several pages and some sentences look like Google Translate.

Actually I tried to make my own translation, but made out only 7 pages. Really need to put a lot of time and effort if you're not a professional translator.

Do it bro, even the most basic level of hand-made translation is better than google translate. And you are large nation, plenty of people will be able to read it.

>reading comprehension 0/10
Read my other post, moran
They were identified in another thread by an Aussie poster.

JUST IN

GERMAN TRANSLATION
anonfile.com/GaIby4Tam9/Brenton_Tarrant_-_Der_Gro_e_Austausch_pdf
Mirror:
www36.zippyshare.com/v/K1X2VrFi/file.html
Checksum:
29CFCD4A273C1AAA5A951002E2334686

Attached: 2c5ae4e0e66bcced671c65550678e857fe16cd10bd086688409bc0f6a64c2691.png (819x923, 29K)

look at the pic...he replied to "test"...11 fucking times.

Based as fuck. Downloading and sending to German friends.

Alright, shall remove it from next OPs then, thanks for the info

Same

Tarrant might be a Mossad shill or whatever, but he's a pretty based fellow Aussie. Yes, I'm an Aussie but I can't post with my Aussie flag because of censorship bullshit. Fuck the Sultanate of Al-Australiya.

>Tarrant might be a Mossad shill
I have no life and I'm reading and arguing for the last week with those people. There is literally no tangible proof about that whatsoever. Tarrant is a hero your whole nation should be proud of.

Time to organise well and start the hunt on the invaders of europe!

Time to take our europe back and destroy the enemies!

A lot of people think just by voting things will change but those who believe in that believe in fairytales!

The invaders have only 1 goal!
THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!!

There are only 2 types of people in the world sheeps and wolfs and the sheeps will get a painfull dead by the invaders! Are you a sheep? Stay on the internet,do nothing and wait on the total genocide of europe!

Dont be a puppet and organize and fight back!

Telegram: t.me/Vici2364

Attached: IMG-20190323-WA0000.jpg (1600x1066, 57K)

uh huh...

>The invaders have only 1 goal!
>THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!!
True desu

Attached: 1511304250991.jpg (1024x634, 124K)

Attached: 1521693970023.jpg (850x400, 70K)

>I have no life and I'm reading and arguing for the last week with those people. There is literally no tangible proof about that whatsoever.

Pretty sure Breivik was a Mossad shill and Tarrant seems to idolise the fuck outta him.

>Tarrant is a hero your whole nation should be proud of.

Oh yeah, I'm proud of him, but only if he actually killed Muslims in those mosques. At this point, I'm kind of divided as to whether the Christchurch shootings were a false flag or not. Every major shooting that the (((mainstream media))) uses to push gun-control and censorship seems to be a false flag and there's gun-control in New Zealand now (and more censorship, for that matter), both of which have been justified by the Christchurch shootings. I don't know, man. I just don't know anymore. It's all so tiresome. I'm done. I'm fucking done. Wake me up when all the kikes are dead.

Attached: 152353429.png (556x633, 73K)

Read siege

It never seizes to amaze me how retarded these people are. They think all of their ills are "WHITE SUPREMACY" when whites are the only ones who fucking like them, or at least tolerate them. If America or Europe declines, then Russia and China rule the world. Neither of these countries like them and none of them will protect Israel. Hell, Russia may try to fuck Israel as they ally themselves with Iran and don't want these created conflicts in the Middle East. The decline of the Israel state will be because these people are so fucking stupid that they put the pieces in place for their own demise. Its surreal.

>Neither of these countries like them and none of them will protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM

Attached: 1534004682115.png (683x832, 275K)

Mate, anyone with a slightest experience with shooting or military/leo service will tell you that the video is rock solid. There isn't any reason why to think otherwise. All that memery about vanishing casings, windshield, blood etc., was already debunked thousand of times and I can do it all on the spot again itt. I will repeat myself, but again - if Tarrant would been an operative, it would probably be the worst field operative in history of glowniggery. In no way I want to shit at him, he was absolutely great and I can't respect him enough, but there is a shit ton of mistakes he did, both in shooting and tactics. And those are not your ordinary mistakes that everyone under pressure does, those are beginner tier mistakes.

>false flag
What the NZ gov now does is pretty much all predicted in his manifesto. Also stop with blackpills m8, check this, all is going well:
>The gun store where the accused Christchurch shooter purchased four weapons has sold out of the assault rifle used in the massacre.
>nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214918&fbclid=IwAR0zUuwh29t52zk31xtQR3UP9sh68Oqinbk8yQJrWItY5IHZ8QD_900PUhg

>Wake me up when all the kikes are dead.
No brah, everyone must do their part in this job.

Is Russia going to rush to Israels defense the minute they get into trouble like the US does? I doubt it.

Russia has been jewish since the White Army lost the civil war user.