So how does it feel to be a terrorist now?

So how does it feel to be a terrorist now?

Attached: lollol.png (640x391, 132K)

Wouldn't be my first time.
;)

I have NEVER met a single 'incel' in this place in my whole 3 years of hanging out here.
This stupid cunt should quit peddling Fake Fucking News.
Every year they fabricate some new idiotic derogatory label

You know what? Everyone who’s Muslim should be on a terror list. Every single pigfucker. I couldn’t give a shit about their “freedom of religion”

thank god I only post on 4channel

>Everyone on Jow Forums is an incel
I have a wife, 3 kids, I own my own house and business. Who the fuck is Emma Kennedy?

My goal is to live in England outside London and to own a small business.

>3 kids, I own my own house and business.
>still on Jow Forums
i dont even want to get close to the skeletons you hide in your closet

>4channel
Now THAT is some comedy shit from when that stupid CBC journalist cunt came on here after the day of that faggot leaving his "sgt. Jow Forums" writings to the media. The whole incident that started this
>"hurr-durr! Jow Forums is a bunch of incels"
bullshit.
Anyone I know IRL that lurks/posts here plows thru PLENTY of pussy

>how does it feel

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (303x328, 16K)

Wouldn't surprise me if I was on some kind of list. Of course all of my posts are satire.

ANYONE who advocates infringing upon the rights of free speech needs to face a firing squad. Those idiotic hate speech laws need to go. The constitution does NOT say that the right of free speech shall not be infringed unless the leftists don't like what you say. Same goes for the second amendment. NO restrictions on citizen weapon ownership. Anyone, politician or civilian, who opposes the first and second amendment is not worthy of living in our country. They must all leave, or get the rope.

Well lets hope she knows what people have left when their speech is not option to influence politics. Especially all the glow in the dark types here.

It looks like they are making everyone a terrorist. I guess we aren't terrorists then. We are just anons. I deny their untrue allegation.

Attached: Dems.jpg (368x475, 20K)

They can put me on as many lists as they want. If they want to push it, I will emphasize at the trial that my right to free speech is ABSOLUTE. Just like the media's. The fake news can print whatever they want, even false and inflammatory stories. I have the same rights. Either the government also censors the fake news, or they give me my constitutionally guaranteed right to say whatever I want as well. The media can say all whites are evil and must die to save the planet, therefore I have an unquestioned right to say that shitskins are ruining the planet and must die.

Just hoping to get old enough to see the day cunts like her are afraid to leave their compounds and travel through the warzones they created in a simple quest for some pumpkin spice Starshits. Can you imagine the tears in 10-20 years when they find out first hand what real poor people in real poor places? She's shit her pants if she ever accidentally walked 5k from the mojotios in one her the tourist hotspots shit gets shitfaced in.

>white
>blonde
>making a gun with her hand
>against free speech

Umm, someone call the police?

Fukken saved

>*flips out over NPC meme*
>*labels everyone who ever visited a certain website a "terrorist"*

consistency

>woman

opinion discarded

>Anyone I know IRL that lurks/posts here plows thru PLENTY of pussy
This.
We swimmin in wimmin

Attached: 1538897401102.jpg (249x249, 17K)

One mans terriorist is anothers freedom fighter

Attached: 1552826862628.jpg (751x1063, 211K)

These people are basically validating 4chans opinion that they are mentally unstable authorians.

>implying i care about politics
Abortionist more like it.

Attached: 1551511758193.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

They're probably muslims.

Why not this one?

Attached: Everyone I don't like is Hitler.jpg (527x638, 60K)

>now

Don’t talk to ppl irl about Jow Forums, friend. It’s like fite club

It'a just an insult they like to throw around. Funny thing is, most incels are Pajeets, Mohammeds, 56%ers and Asians.

Sounds like she's on her period.

Someone get this lady a tampon!

STAT!

Doesn't the 1st amendment protect people trying to remove the same 1st amendment and 2nd amendment?
The founding fathers should have added something to the 1st amendment stating that it didn't apply to rhetoric that was trying to persuade you from removing the 1st amendment

I'm not an Incel, I've never committed a crime or hurt anyone in my life.

>every single incel
Why do they do this? Is "incel" the new boogeyman in the closet? Their need for quick, all-encompassing labels is disturbing; it really shows their need to not actually think or address the issues. They're like the pod people body snatchers pointing and shrieking at the uninfected.

It would be hilarious if the world governments arrested all of us and took a group picture. It would probably be the
most diverse group of people on earth. Liberals would shit themselves over how much diversity there would be, they think we are just angry white men.

A VERY agreeable statement.
But RL people turned me on to these places a few years back. One of them is a based girl who not only SUPPORTS the TOGTFO rule (on dumb bitches who pop in here trying to use their female-privilege card)---but actively enforces it!

pretty good

Stupid fucking cunt logic, the only way anyone could ever be mad about anything is becuase they've been denied access to women's collective rotting fuck-holes.

Robot pussy can't come replace these genetic wastes of DNA fast enough.

Attached: 1552250728193.png (766x1114, 889K)

going on Jow Forums is a pretty difficult habit to break

Attached: 1548682263551.png (480x540, 242K)

Fucking THIS.
They have no clue as to the wide range of demographics here.
Any retard who comes in here ranting that everyone here is a "bunch of dumb racist rednecks who fuck their siblings in trailer parks"------has outed themselves as the most ignorant moron who was goaded by some fagbook group into trolling here.........or is some drunk user looking for a bunch of (You)s for his own personal lulz.
Never mind that spooks from every fucking intel-agency from every fucking country in the world come here, but also people from pretty much every profession imaginable.

this. free discussion without any rules unironically increases your ability to think in terms of depth and speed AND develops a free and loose sense of humour. it also makes you immune to insults and you become based, you say what's on your mind without fear, you tell the truth. women LOVE that, it's rare.

Attached: 1552933965633.png (1160x717, 865K)

Checked & kek'd.
Long ago, I scoffed at the phrase: "Beware, you're here forever".
But now I sometimes say the same thing myself.

If you 'want the world to be a better place', you are considered terrorist and on watch lists; welcome to America you piece of shit cunt.

incel is a retarded word they use to brand everyone they don't like. sorta like russian bots or nazis.
oh but if you call them npc's that's dehumanizing!!!! ban!!!!!!

Hi, I'm an incel and I'm white.

We already are anons. Remember to use the COUNTERGLOW.txt below:
ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

pretty based

That means this bitch will be on a list too. She's here forever

#NotAllWhiteMen

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (975x1000, 108K)

Friendly reminder women equate power to sex, and so to attack a person they always try to emasculate them. Whenever someone calls me an incel I know that they're a weak little bitch by their nature. Being called an incel is like having your foe announce they'll flop over and spread their ass cheeks for you at the slightest sign of provocation. I like when they call me an incel because I know immediately that I'm the one with the power.

Attached: 1540365949424.gif (365x600, 3.2M)

tfw you dont give a fuck about someone elses freedom of speech but think they respect yours. women.

cringe

kek

YEs, they can say that they want the rights infringed. I should modify my stance, those who actually attempt to impose legislation restricting the first and second amendments should get the rope. If I have the right to say things some people don't like, they also have the right to say some things I don't like.

Yeah, sure buddy!
You prolly just got done pulling yer dick outta yer neighbor's mum's bum 45 minutes ago, while her husband was out getting a pack of beer and crisps

Attached: AussieShitPosters.jpg (1024x898, 70K)

>were innit for the meme's and irony kek
>do it faggot, OP better deliver !!1

Listen, If you want to be taken seriously, people just might start taking your fascism VERY seriously. Just don't squeal 'irony' when the boot comes crushing down on your neck.

>add millions of people to terror watch list based on stereotypes

>develops a free and loose sense of humour
my flag would like to have a word with you

>everyone on Jow Forums

She does realise Jow Forums doesn't only consist of Jow Forums right?

>incel
I'm married ... unlike you, barren and alone jewrnalist.

Normies think Jow Forums and Jow Forums are synonymous. Hell half the newfags on Jow Forums right now have probably never posted on another board.

She doesn't even realize she meant to say "freedom of assembly."

I twingo post on /o/

Attached: devious.jpg (470x595, 201K)

well at least your based and redpilled hans!

bretty good.

So basically a middle aged white woman cat lady with a dusty vagina isn't wanted even by the Jow Forums and cripplechan audience and is doomed to be foreveralone, therefore she gets ovarymad and calls everyone who wouldn't sleep with her an incel. That's what i'm gathering from this.

Attached: 1538589841004.jpg (480x360, 15K)

> I don't care about "their" freedom of speech
Yeah, then you don't care about freedom of speech.

>Lets further alienate & disenfranchise people we consider dangerous.
>Don't deport / execcute / incarcerate them though.

>I don't care about someone ELSE's constitutional right.

The eternal bluecheck.