What's the end goal of gym culture?

I feel like it's just a less harmful version of alcoholism, with everyone going to their next 'bar' (gym) and getting their fix. If they are not able to go for any reason they get irritated and withdrawals.

Attached: gym.jpg (2000x1333, 434K)

its healthy i guess, unless you do roids and spend your time there every day

I have a wager that literally only 1/10 people there are actually 'healthy' in a medical sense. The rest are just paving the way for early onset osteoarthritis and ligament failure

just swing your katana around in your back yard ya fucking weeb

You gymcels are fucking pathetic.

Gym =! Exercise

Nice try though

fatties

You just never felt the pump that's why talk like a faggot lol I'd like to see how you struggle to lift your grocery bags.

post body

I think that going to the gym is actually advancing our species as a white male prove me wrong wrong responders

>men getting fit
>women looking to get fucked
look at this the evil judas cunts infiltrate another paradise and corrupt it

You can't keep those 'gainzz' up forever, when your body starts to shrink post 35 you're going to resemble something of a human parachute.

Pic related.

Attached: loose skin.jpg (636x358, 24K)

Reps for Brenton, lads

Attached: 1.7022834.2730854379.jpg (609x343, 23K)

It's not. Your 'species' survived centuries without. Exercise without gym is freedom.

Attached: scot.jpg (187x270, 12K)

Oh yea, people working out is terrible! STOP! REEEEE!

Wtf that guy was obviously a huge fatty. ive never seen a middle aged fit man with excess skin from ‘shrinking’ or whatever the fuck. This thead is pure envy and cope

Based

So you arnt against strength training and progressive overload, just gyms?

Literal fattie cope

Attached: 1523562502906.jpg (400x250, 24K)

Going to the gym to stay fit isn't a problem. Going to the gym just to go to the gym, however...

Also, the people pushing it managed to put in people's brain that you Need to spend money on memberships,equipment etc to stay fit : this is wrong!

Obsession with gainz is terrible. Go bloat or go home.

So can you detail the full
Exercise regimen shill. By the way, I'm responding to challenge you, what should a white Male do to respond. Should I hike and lift boulders?

It actually is bad for you once you get past a certain weight level. Body builders have fucked up muscles after about 40

What a fucking cope and you clearly know nothing about gyms. Maybe 1/50 is some hevry power lifter.

Brenton was a false-flag lads

There was a retard on the internet (a friend of Varg, can't remember his name but he had a weird accent, probably an eastern autist) that talked about going to the forest to lift rocks and trunks. The fucking retard didn't know you could do the same buying some dumbbells without fucking up your back. Or just do fucking calisthenics.

The problem is that these faggots don't know the meaning of "consistency". That's why gym guys go so often there, because they are consisten in what they do (of course there are always addicted retards but that's a different topic).

We are now using cope like it is a noun? Since fucking when?

>Therefore I should continue being a lazy piece of shit
Honestly if you are a man and don't engage in at least some level of exercise you are failing.

I ride a fixie and eat a raw vegan diet. I also live in a tiny home, only listen to indie rock from bandcamp, own less than 50 items, use arch linux with a tiling window manager and run a boutique web developer business from my laptop. I am superior to all of you consumercucks and live a debt free, stress free life and plan on retiring in 5 years time.

Gymcels unironically never get pussy and eventually die at an age of 25 due to abusing steroids and bad batches of pingas at electronic music festivals.

Fixies and pingas. Okey-dokey.

Few weeks ago bro

Imagine if all that energy wasted in he gyms around the world was utilized for some productive labour. We could've reached the stars by now.

They can do something and get results. It's like playing a video game, where you kill things and get the princess, except here the result is physically and mentally beneficial. It's a good hobby, as far as hobbies go.

I bet you are a fatty

Less fatties, less health care costs

Got any proof of that? No? Then shut the your monkeydonian mouth.

It builds, and achohol tears down.

A good way to life your life:
Is this activity constructive, or destructive?
Do not engage in destruction, and all the construction adds up.

>memeflag fatty coping
kek

A Healthy body, a Healthy Mind. Are you stupid? Why would you not want to be healthy and strong?

>do you even lift?!

Are you a vegetarian, or even worse, a vegan?

Attached: swnason.jpg (139x186, 4K)

We need menial tasks without the whole gym culture, just follow your quest sanction by your mother/wife

Honey do lists. I hate that fucking expression.

THIS IS NOW A POST BODY THREAD

I've been lifting for almost ten years and I just wish this fad would stop. It's annoying because gyms over here will tend to have only one squat rack and one bench and you have to wait because some newbie is squatting 50kg or benching 30. I get we all start somewhere but GOD DAMN

What did the gym cost you over 10 years?
Why not buy your own bench second hand somewhere?

it's a combination of fashion and insecurity. gym culture is fashionable, men suddenly want a toad-like physique and women want a giant horse ass.

it won't last. in 5 years the only gym-goers will be people who were always gym-goers before the fad started.

also i know people who pose for instagram with whey shakes but have never done any exercise, let alone been in a gym. my sister is one of these people, never lifts a finger. what a fucking meme.

Give me fucking dumbbells and other workout regimens and I'm talking about consistencies not inconsistencies

When you work physically (like almost noone these days does) you are too tired to spend time in a gym. You don't need it either because laying bricks is enough exercise anyway for example.
Gym culture is wasting excess energy. Gym culture is vanity. It is not knowing what to do with you life.

I don't have the space to put it anywhere. Also, I like actually going to the gym, if I can get there in the morning when it's not so crowded. Gives me a reason to wake up early.

Depending on the cost of the gym it might be cheaper to keep going there rather than buying the equipment. There's also the problem of space.

I likely won't get back into lifting again until I can afford a private gym. That, or I will go to a super nice fitness club that isn't crowded, and costs a lot of money so that it's more about class than being a big giant oaf. I'm so much happier now that I don't see a bunch of yoga pants asses, and sweaty future rapist gym bros. The gym fucking sucks. If they don't box or wrestle, and are below 200lbs then they are just walking heavy bags as far as I'm convinced. Women like me better now that I don't lift too. I do however do kettle bells, lots of abs, push ups, pull ups, jump rope, and lot's of playing my instrument (which is pretty damn taxing).

To develop a camaraderie with your bros while you also get fit.

Anyone who goes to the gym for the culture is a faggot or a woman. Rarely do I see anyone showboating or being a moron. People go, do their routine and leave. I don't know why people are so threatened by people who go to the gym and make an effort to live healthy lives.

If you dont wake up your a pussy

Fatty spotted

it's all people do, and they always aggressively try to convert you to their faith

Ima fatty because I go to the gym to lift weights and not for the company?

i work and walk all day long. but its not physical work. its troubleshooting low voltage sustems, sometimes shit ive never worked on before.

mentally exhausting. by the end, i just want to lay down.

but as a week passes, i feel that what i havent gotten is physical excercise. walking isnt enough.

and so i long for the gym.

I started boxing a year ago in conjunction with powerlifting and I'm in the best shape of my life. The truth is you need a combination of mass AND fighting ability. The first is to not get into fights in the first place (big muscles still intimidate most people) and the second is to actually be able to fight. Most people at my boxing gym have noodle arm even though they're much faster than me and probably would kick my ass. But a drunk dudebro at the bar doesn't know that and will try to pick a fight with them just cause they're skinny.

No, I strength strength but wanna

I did telecom for 4yrs. I know those feels.

>Skip leg day
>See the disgust on my fellow gymbros faces

hollaaaa

why do liftfags all talk and behave like niggers?

If you’re not working out already then you should start.

Attached: 8971A9C9-27B1-4FE9-91C3-E892A7E07AA5.jpg (640x734, 243K)

No i replied to the wrong guy. Im sorry fellow gym bro.

Why do fatasses always have to cope with being fat?

That pic
Ah the ol' dungeon gym

the end game of going to the gym is honing your short and long twitch muscle fibers to give your well-formed punches as much explosive power as possible

so you can wreck scrubs

Been listening to TLC have ya?

190 cm 140 kg ogre here, short meatheads aren't a threat.

fighting makes you a better fighter not lifting weights

I work at planet fatness and I can assure you it's just a bunch of idiots blowing $120 a year to validate being a fat cunt

I have no idea what TLC is, I just train for a living

absolutely, but man if you have practiced form and you do have a physically powerful upper body from lifting that isn't arbitrarily muscular but functionally strong, and you throw a good punch from your hips to your shoulder to your front two knuckles, you will lay waste to these motherfuckers

who the fuck needs a gaym when you have animals and crops to tend to.

Farmers cut is the way to go.

Dead by 45.
Although I did have a girlfriend many years ago. Ran his own small farm in Jamestown RI. Dude smoked camel non-filters his whole life.... died at 95... who knows.

Gym is great for building comunity like bikers :D we greet eachother

Attached: nattyfatfuck.jpg (1488x1984, 255K)

Grandfather ran farm. Sorries.

Yeah, everyone knows that one 95yo who smoked 2 packs a day since he was 4. They also know of 5-6 40 somethings who smoked and got cancer. But yeah, that one guy is a more representative sample.

Point was there is always an outlier.

Of course there is. I don't know why I'm even complaining. Auto-selection is natural selection too.

Whatever, this dude is 52 and their are plenty others who maintain their body with good diet and exercise. Your guy prolly went through major weight loss

Attached: 7DAE20BC-B66E-4087-BE23-2655347FFDB7.jpg (1125x1145, 188K)

You need some saturated fat to get your brain working properly again

Wtf, I hate balance now!!

The ancients made sacrifices for a reason, a flawed one, that you can trick god by doing something negative to yourself, which Jesus attempted to fix;

Reality is a closed loop system. Do-gooders like those who produce too much only create non-producers. Why do you think women became lazy fucking pigs within a generation of men inventing labour saving household electrics? All the best women had their own well thought labour saving practices which are now completely lost.
So nothing was lost and nothing was gained. Ying and Yang.

Only the eternal boomer believes the blue pill that everyone can win in a poor attempt at feigning ignorance of their selfishness.
As soon as someone says I want to make a positive impact I assume they are my enemy, positive in comparison to what?

This ties in with the snake and the apple.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

Reach stars, burn up.

Energy is not wasted, muscle is built, to kick the shit out of pussies like you.

Imagine if all the government welfare bucks spent keeping dumbasses who cant make their own way in society were used towards scientific research or space exploration. We'd have colonized the whole fucking solar system by now.

Drugs are drugs, natty or not.

At least smoking a blunt doesn't waste a fuck ton of resources in some trick myself this is actually a net productive.

Warriors train for practicality, you train for ego and aesthetic which is feminine in nature. Which is fine, just stop lying to yourself about it or it will cause you psychological/physical problems later in life which will manifest itself as a negative destructive quality.

Check the fucking state of Arnie, poor cunt is doctors/divorce lawyers wet dream.

i.e. Jew

That's why he went to Gold(((berg)))s and why that scene levels up directly to Hollywood.

Personal conquest and achieving goals, getting stronger, being more attractive. If you can't process why this is a positive thing you're beyond pathetic. Faggot.

Attached: 1553410786238.png (363x296, 136K)

conditioning and strength training will always make you better.

i hear these copouts all the time in jiu jitsu.

Gym culture is feeling good every day.
Not just physically, but mentally.
Gym culture is the pursuit of becoming a better man.
Gym culture is helping others achieve their goals, and respecting everyone who enters those doors.
Gym culture is all about hard work and dedication.
Unless your a woman, of course.

>tfw tall healthy and naturally in shape/toned
Gym is for insecure faggots, no I'm not fat. Every person I've encountered that goes to the gym daily are just looking for a release in a controlled environment. If they ever stop all their fat comes back and they look like shit. If you're not naturally beautiful and muscular you're just looking to deceive, you're no different than a women with caked on makeup.

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

butthurt fatty detected

You sound like a 28 yo basement dweller.

Checked. Learn a trade
Putting that energy into making things is an all-around healthier alternative

Lmao want some pb with all that jelly you fat fuck? It's ridiculously easy to maintain gains once you have them. I've been working out literally 2 hours a week for the last 6 months and I'm still at the same size and bf%.

checked and keked. Wasn't he a personal trainer and all? What's Brenton's prison workout lads?

Attached: Brenton Tarrant bridge.jpg (799x533, 29K)

Das rite. Turns out lard is actually healthier than ((((vegetable oils))))) as well. Eat right, eat white, like your ancestors did and avoid spicy shitskin chillies or overly foreign shite. You can have it in moderation but a white man's diet should be meat, bread, dairy, animal fats, vegetables, fruit as the base.

Attached: Scouse.jpg (275x183, 10K)

based and enlightening.

There is no goal. Most people quit out of boredom by 30 if they haven't found a way to make a career out of it.

Weight training is best used to supplement a sport or physical activity like building something, rather than being the activity itself.