Whats the deal with this guy?

Is he looking out for australian interests or just a Israeli/zionist asset? He speaks out against muslim influence in Australia. Is he genuine?
youtu.be/voLyT_kJbwM

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 57K)

What gives you the idea that we would support Australia for even 2 seconds? He's a foreigner plain and simple.

The thing you have to understand is that not all jews are involved in a big conspiracy

There is a conspiracy
It is mainly jews involved but also contains none jews like merkel, may and macron

but some jews are just honourary goyim, the rothschilds sacrificed 6 million jews in order to get their state so no the average jewish pleb is just goyim who thinks he's chosen

as for that guy specifically who knows, maybe he is on their side or maybe he's an honourary goyim who knows that his elite see him this way

Just release the full interview and there will be an end to the horror.

Attached: 1439338139782.jpg (460x500, 51K)

Kek, he is an outspoken pro-Israel/pro-MOSSAD shill.
So why are you even asking?

The only reason i can think is that islam is a real cancer that he has seen first hand and is trying to warn us and do something about before muslims take over aus.

Or he a jewish shill pitting the west against the muslims so we will fight them so the jews dont have too.

Immigration is the real issue. Every foreigner things we want their specific country and brags about how great their ethnicity is. Too bad for Aussies we're already the best and we really don't want them here.

Because im unaware of this information, source mate?

Every foreigner thinks we want their specific country's entrants*

this is his brother, i'm not joking!

Attached: Muslims threaten young girl .webm (400x710, 2.22M)

What question could someone ask him to gauge whether he is in on it or just genuinely concerned about islam is australia?

That is FUCKING ODD whats that cunts name

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x480, 61K)

>the rothschilds sacrificed 6 million jews
t faggot who watched too many (((movies)))

well if he is working for them then he would lie
if he's not then he would tell the truth

If I were to as you which door goes to freedom, what would you say?”. The truth teller would tell the truth and point you to the door to freedom.The liar would lie about what s/he would say if you asked him or her. If you did ask him or her, s/he wouldtell you the door to death, so s/he lies about this and also points you towards the door the freedom. So, both types of guard would point you toward the correct door.

much more likely to be a false flag than to have not happened at all

Settle down Moshe, it's not his brother

It's his cousin..

He’s a hasbara kike, Muslims bad Jews good type of shtick.

90% of Australia’s Muslims are Lebanese and Syrian. Aside from being filled with lebos their country is actually quite nice (mountains, fertile fields, beaches).

The only reason they are in Australia is due to Israel causing mischief in the region and Australian Jews dismantling the white Australia policy and promoting diversity instead of Australian values since the 70s.

Avi will never mention this.

>speaks out against muslim
>genuine

topkek

Any you fags watch that Podesta interview on Planet America? When are we gunna get him lads?

I get the feel he just pushing Israeli agenda to make us want to go to war with middle east. He draws me in with his attack on the left in melbourne, support for south african farmers etc. but a jew is a jew. He even served in the IDF in Gaza.

Attached: 8966954-6630721-Former_Israeli_soldier_Avi_Yemini-m-19_1548394282643.jpg (306x460, 49K)

He raises good points but i dont know if hes genuine.
Would you say all jews are compromised, not to trust a single one?

>This
He is trying to build up anti-muslim sentiment as an eceleb to futher his country's goals

I heard he sells all the gear to the Lebbo's and bikie fags, he's connected. I hope asio looks into his associates

Makes sense it seems out of place for a jew to stick up for australian values or appear to anyway

Do you think asio is compromised by ((them))

I Hope not... That's where i get all my gear from

He's a Jew living on Australia that fights for Jewish interest's,anti Muslim. It's not complicated,he wants the muzzies to fuck off from Australia

>the current year
>he still thinks the lolocaust happened

Attached: 1369530788625.jpg (428x280, 37K)

Jews want to take over the west tho so should aussies be supporting him or ignoring him

hes tanned which is highly sought after by IDF for infiltration

He's not really in on anything except what's good for him and his interests. He just doesn't like Muslim's because he's Jewish so the more enemies he can muster up against Muslim's the better for his interests (Jewish supremacy). He probably likes Australia but don't fool yourself that his number one is Israel. He wants Australians to be pro-Israel, who wouldn't in his shoes. It's just not the best thing for Australians.

Attached: semenjew.png (685x635, 265K)

don't fool yourself that his number one isn't** Israel

I dunno but he's seriously making me like Jewish people more and more.

hes a narcissistic troll but fuck he is funny

>yet another jew is called a nazi episode
>bunch of dumb cunt greenies using cardboard to try to get their point across about climate change

top fucking kek

Attached: 1552997620483.png (605x1263, 389K)

Jew's already own the west. They want to genocide whites and have whites die in the middle east fighting wars to create Greater Israel.

If he wants to get muzzies out of Australia then good. Support him for that. But when he tries to talk you into invading the middle east because kikes have the same problem with the ebil muzzies tell him to fuck off. Not our problem.

pretty sure lebanese got let in under white australia policy, at least the christians, kind of hard to justify not letting in lebs if you're letting in jews, both are northern/mediterranean semites

china owns the west

He's comfortable in australia lad,he makes money and has a good life there. He can tolerate Australian whites and not shill for multiculturalism because they aren't a threat to him,he can tolerate Christians because their cucks for jews, but obviously not Muslims.

He's basically shilling for his selfish interest's and fighting any threats to his Jewish identity in Australia has a jew

10,000 muslims are better than 1 Jew.

This

He might be against islam but he probably supports african migration.

Thats how kikes work.

>an honourary goyim
GOY not GOYIM
GOY is SINGULAR
GOYIM is PLURAL
Do you niggers get this wrong on purpose to discredit everything you say?

>not all jews
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA
Alright STEVEN fuck off you jew cunt.