I have come to answer all your questions

I have come to answer all your questions.

Attached: 0i3lQZD.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

taco?

What's in the hat?

is this the Q?

No

Swords and hair

When is the EUs economy going to tank and whats going to happen because of that?

Will I defeat the dragon and ride the kraken into the new world?

The EUs economy is not going to tank because the EU buys things like smartphones. Businesses have an economic interest to assure you never tank because businesses need you to continue being good consumers.

As soon as you man up, consume some psychedelic mushrooms and close your eyes.

Was it the kikes ?

Even big business cannot control the business cycle. Marting Armstrong blievesthat the ECB bought s much debt that they have destroyed the european bond market.

No, every conspricy you know is actually the opposite. The Jews are a benevolent lizard alien race that are trying to help humanity. Your life is perfect and safe and it's just you who tries to poison it by thinking that there must be something wrong.

Don't take try to learn or develop world views from people like this. You'll be happier and more successful

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-07-09-24.png (720x1280, 145K)

Attached: 49701163_1021943494655782_5594446364785246208_n.jpg (654x960, 75K)

When will the khalsa rule?

The holding of the hands together and rubbing them is the Jewish lizard alien method of praying for peace on this world, look at how serenely he smiles as he prays for everyone's well being.

When Waheguru wills it

ਬਬਰ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਅਜੇ ਵੀ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ k

where is trump? why hasn't he tweeted?

is there hope left?
t.sucicidal fag

Wonder how much that head peice weighs.

Why didn't bhindranwale use riddhi siddhis

Should I?

Attached: chainlink.jpg (477x550, 42K)

Should i do it? Will I win?

There is always hope. Nothing is wrong with the world and everything is fine. You just have to accept that you have been stressing over nothing.

How can we stop Taiwan from joining China?
Their majority want to join China now.

are you jewish, also are we immortal and if so have we been to heaven before or hell forever since we are mankind now, Or is it cyclical that is if we live forever.

Only if you have extra money to spare and feel like gambling.
Fully fund your 401k, take out a roth IRA, and invest in a low risk mutual fund.

You should do it, you will not win

By making reunification an economic burden on mainland China. China only desires Taiwan because Taiwan is desirable.

Seems quite legit

You mean by turning it into a 3rd world shit hole?
Burger, time to steal all their semi-con factories.

>are you jewish,
No
>also are we immortal and if so have we been to heaven before or hell forever since we are mankind now, Or is it cyclical that is if we live forever.

You are immortal, but your immortality is meaningless because when you die you lose all your memory and everything you associate with yourself such as your body and biology also disapear. Not being able to perceive your exist, you lose your identity of self.

when does shtf start ?

Attached: who am i thinking of.jpg (750x422, 36K)

Taiwan number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

kek

It never will, change will always be gradual.

whenn am i going to be able to feed myself when am i getting a job why shouldi KMS

Answer "All my questions?" or only questions about "Sikhism"?

Where do you buy the kirpan?

Can you give me a kirpan?

Can I go to a Sikh Gudwara at any time of the day and ask for food and the Sikhs there are bound by a religious duty to feed me?

Why are Sikhs so into farming?

What language do Sikhs speak?

Attached: 1552554828884.jpg (1000x740, 219K)

/thread

You think an economy will grow for ever without a correction... You must be too young to remember 2009 .... 2001 for sure....

Attached: 00n0n_iDWIlnH0m0m_600x450.jpg (243x450, 17K)

Resounding destruction of following bad advice...

But you are wrong about the economic cycle.... the economy will tank... nothing grows forever.

>whenn am i going to be able to feed myself

When you take responsibility for yourself.

>when am i getting a job

See above

>why shouldi KMS

Because you won't take responsibility for yourself.

lmao
10/10
/thread

What is a Hot Carl?

Gadsen Flag... Don't Tread On Me... yet you won't work?

Unless you are physically disabled.. you must work...

Go to Craigslist.org... click on general labor... someone will pay you to dig a hole or clean something up.. push a broom at In N Out Burger for $12 per hour....

Be a man you lazy fucker.

Attached: 1552874207880.jpg (1600x982, 677K)

All questions

>Where do you buy the kirpan?
spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=840

Can you give me a kirpan?
No

Can I go to a Sikh Gudwara at any time of the day and ask for food and the Sikhs there are bound by a religious duty to feed me?
No, only during Langar. Which is usually midday to midnight

Why are Sikhs so into farming?
They are more into trucking.

What language do Sikhs speak?
Punjabi.

Also, not a sikh. I just can answer all your questions.

I would hardly call a recession a tank. They happen twice every ten years in America. Look it up.

>Pic

Not Sikhs
>Why do you buy kirpan

To save people from danger and help people
our religion forbids to use the blade for selfish manner
>Can you give me a kirpan

No we can't we aren't allowed to unleash the blade unless other people are in danger

>Can I go to a Sikh Gudwara at any time of the day and ask for food and the Sikhs there are bound by a religious duty to feed me?

Not exactly our religion says that no one should go hungry from home of God

>Why are sikhs into farming

Sikhism originated in Punjab which has one of the most fertile land in the world

>Language

Punjabi hindi english 0

I am going to smoke ribs today, how many lumps of coal do I need.

It is true that the economy will not grow at the rate that it has been lately for forever. Read Tyler Cowens "the great reset"
We do have economic policies for constant continued exponential growth, but if growth ceases to grow, there are policies that exist that can make nominal growth acceptable.
However, there are more industries that have not entirely modernized and the emerging markets still have lots of room for growth.

An old soviet code word to activate sleeper agents.

Appreciate it... Thank you for the answers.

More Questions:

What is the fastest path to a Comp. Sci degree?

Will info sec/ computer security be a good career?

What is the limited number of homes FHA loans will cover? How can one get more houses as rental investments once that limit is reached?

What language would you learn if you had the time?

What martial arts are the best for self defense? Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Muay Thai, Boxing and Wrestling a good platform for being a well rounded fighter?

Is a vegan diet healthy?

Best/Most Reliable used car to buy under $5000?

Best/Most Reliable used truck buy under $8000?

What does a vagina feel like? What does sex with a human female feel like?

taste the meat, not the heat.

Attached: e1b9ad2ab9a34ee068087fbb6d8a49442be9e782cbec8547e1526b337e82a76f.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Answer this one. Why is this the only goddam picture of this on the internet?

Attached: D46D4E3E-2F32-46F3-9258-03C5280CB0B0.jpg (480x297, 36K)

But meat cooked over an open flame of oak, almond or apple wood has a delicious taste.. imho

Please dress like that in London, so we can watch your 'disarming' on live stream.

Thank for posting this... damn it.

Attached: aljaska_19-ngzxc8mm3thlyhltlnohio2l3jrc8ungxl7rbjoc74.jpg (1100x608, 514K)

Sikh's are disarmed in England?

It is a religious right to carry a kirpan.... I doubt Sikhs would allow this injustice.

Attached: bank-security-guard-fight-elimination-three-armed-robber-costa-rica-04.jpg (648x1152, 125K)

I'm very unhappy and feel like killing myself. Should I do it?

Answer this:

Who are the Jews?

Is that jordan peele?

No.. please don't ... life sucks for you now but it's worth living... I was suicidal as a teen and I'm glad I stayed alive...

Even more reason for you to go there, as your ability to prevail over the oppression of your religion will free the Bongs from their oppressors.

Those used to be everywhere, especially this time of year. What the fuck happened? No wonder you guys never go outside.

I'm not a Sikh.. I just know many Sikhs.. I grew up in California... and there are many Sikhs here.

I see them come here with a few bucks to their name and after a short time they go from driving ice cream trucks to owning apartment buildings and rental homes... I admire their hustle and drive..

They are also usually good people. Of course I don't want to have my daughter or sister marry one as they need to stick to their own race as white women do..

I don't follow a religion besides some Christian morals and scientific beliefs.

I also love money and learning new things... maybe that is my religion.

Grizzly bears used to be everywhere or hunters?

Poo in loo?

What is the fastest path to a Comp. Sci degree?

College

Will info sec/ computer security be a good career?

Depends on what your goal is. It will be a secure job as cloud computing is constantly growing and h1b guys are not very... Good... If you get redhat certs your basically golden.

What is the limited number of homes FHA loans will cover?
It must be your primary residence. So one.

How can one get more houses as rental investments once that limit is reached?

No.

What language would you learn if you had the time?

Georgian.

What martial arts are the best for self defense?

The question below is a good collection. Although it has a lot to do with your teacher. A lot of bad teachers or just outright scam teachers out there, and just knowing some taekwondo with a good teacher will result you winning in 99% of fights since most people don't know how to fight at all. Again, not because taekwondo is good, just that 99% of people are just that awful.

Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Muay Thai, Boxing and Wrestling a good platform for being a well rounded fighter?

Yes, judo is also useful.

Is a vegan diet healthy?

It CAN be, but it's not very effienct as you have to suppliment a lot of things like proteins with pretty unusual stuff. Not recommended. Vegetarian is more practical if you're abstaining from meat.

Best/Most Reliable used car to buy under $5000?

Depends on your area but buicks tend to be solid used buys because kids don't drive them since they are not cool and the grandpa you're buying it from gets his oil changed and actually tries to maintain shit.

Best/Most Reliable used truck buy under $8000?

Less obvious then above but I would argue suburu. Only because anyone who bought a suburu truck must really really love suburu and probably didn't beat the shit out of it.

Girls in halter tops on ten speeds. They used to be everywhere. Now you can even find them on the internet.

What does a vagina feel like?
Pretty much how you would imagine. Usually wet and moist, usually you can stick a finger or two in but it tends to conform to the thing that's inside of it, it's naturally lubricated (kindamuscles and flesh create a kinda

What does sex with a human female feel like?
Basically like masturbation only better then your hand. How much better is very dependent on your partner. Most girls don't want to put much effort into it and just spread their legs which is fine. Others will be more active and try different positions, is tricks with their tongue, etc. That makes it feel physically better. Ambiance, personality, danger, etc. Can also effect what you get out of it.

Participate in your community and family. Alienation will lead to depression.
Also.
Lsd.
A little lsd.

I must sleep
I hope you enjoyed the wisdom

The nihang sleeps

Attached: 354561.jpg (544x362, 37K)