MEL GIBSON DID IT AGAIN!

MEL GIBSON DID IT AGAIN!

Attached: kino.jpg (1078x1670, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movie-reviews/2019/03/22/dragged-across-concrete-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=6UKFAZKtNuQ
soundcloud.com/coupsoda/the-dirty-dossier-why-russiagate-is-a-lie
theringer.com/movies/2019/3/22/18276913/s-craig-zahler-dragged-across-concrete-brawl-in-cell-block-99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a glowing review.

(((Stern)))

The more they call him"toxic" the harder it makes my penis

Mel gibson hopes you get raped by a pack of feral Niggers.

So that means its gonna be awesome.

What did he do wrong in it?

Marlow Stern
Mother is a chink
Dad is a Jew
To be expected

fpbp

This is from a year ago you fucking shill.

ew.com/movie-reviews/2019/03/22/dragged-across-concrete-review/

vince & mel are in it, sweet

Attached: vince get the cross.jpg (920x1024, 93K)

>Mel Gibson
>new movie

WHAT? WHERE? HOW DO I GET? I'LL ACTUALLY PAY REAL MONEY TO SEE IT!!!!

literally watching this tonight with whole family gonna be good if (((they))) dont like it

>directed by some literally who
>not by Based Mel

Nevermind, trash, will probably still torrent however.

The movie is being released soonish.
There was a really fucking weird thing with release dates and a lawsuit which pushed it back in America, although it debuted in Italy or something.

when first post is best post

STEEERRRRRNNNNN

Attached: roid rage.webm (800x433, 2.04M)

lol i honestly can not believe this movie got released. it is the only red pill movie you will see released in a very long time.

Sounds like he didn't hire Brie Larson to Disneyberg on white dudes. He must be so fucking loaded to be able to pull this shit off in Hollywood these day.

Say hello to Mel, he's in this thread.

Thanks for the tip. I'm gona watch it.

Redpilled buddy cop movie. Apparently they make racist jokes throughout the movie too.

he makes his own movies not that difficult when you can do most of the work.

FPBP

Attached: Zahlerpilled.gif (636x356, 1.64M)

Spoiler, he dies in he the end and the black guy becomes rich. Racists BTFO!

Its available to torrent. I got it from rarbg.to about a week ago.

Sounds like it is worth watching!

Some literally who?

Dude directed Bone Tomahawk and Brawl in Cell Block 99. There isn't a better director on the scene right now faggot.

Attached: dac5.png (1920x789, 2.58M)

This movie is SO racist that the white man dies in the end and the black man survives and becomes rich. Just watched it and I'm still shaking because of the racism undertone. VERY "PROBLEMATIC". Fire your Twitter accounts goys. We need to take this one down.

that was the leftist thing about the movie he had to give them a bone to get it released.

its in hd on 123movies

Can't ask for better publicity.

Attached: 1552688721950.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

Now this is on my to see list

>Dude directed literally what and literally which. There isn't a better director on the scene right now faggot.

Yes there is, his name is Mel Gibson.

I saw it and loved it. It's a nicely paced movie that's much slower compared to most movies today. There's not an action scene every five seconds(which is good) but you get dialogue that reflects how people actually talk in the real world and the issues they discuss and face. Vince and Mel are great in it.

Jokes aside, the movie is pretty good. Great character build up. The pacing is great (2 hours+). Most people will hate it, and this is also why I loved it. Fuck NPCs. Long live true cinema and fuck this Marvel clown world.

Attached: Marvel.gif (511x512, 105K)

Movie is wet garbage.
Terrible acting, it looks like they're holding the script in front of their faces to read.
There are scenes that don't make any sense and break the characters. It tries to give background to the secondaries so you feel something when shit happens (there are a couple of decent scenes) but truth is they seem more psychotic and out of touch than anything.
I feel like this was an attempt to make a right wing version of Crash but failed miserably. The political rants are extra forced too (even Tim Allen can do much better than this). If you expect James Woods tier of bantz you're in for a huge disappointment.

I love Mel Gibson, I wish him well, but the movie is really really bad even for a "corrupt cop" action movie. Very overused clichés, predictable... Oh but yeah, they depict black thugs in a very negative light. If you want to watch a 2h movie for a couple of scenes like that go ahead.

(you)

OPENING SCENE IS A NIGGER FUCKING A WHITE GIRL

FIRST FUCKING SECONDS IS A NIGGER FUCKING A WHITE GIRL

FUCKING FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KIKE HOLLYWOOD DIEEEE
DIEEEEEEEE
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 567ughf.jpg (523x367, 78K)

Well I'm downloading it in 1080p right now.

ENJOY YOUR NIGGER FUCKING FETISH MOVIE

>when your promo bots are too obvious and kill the thread

It's a good movie. Not a bot.

P.S

KYS Nigger.

fpbp

Attached: F48CE1B7-BEBA-4A0F-A815-A7AAE7D5AD3A.jpg (612x344, 28K)

Based Mel does it again.
fuck jews and fuck niggers

Hi Mel.

link me lad

very first seconds is a nigger fucking a white girl already, you fucking kike

He dies in the end. Not that great for a white supremacist fantasy.

the kiketard recoils in disgust and horror. what a pathetic display of fragility.

Is james woods in the movie?

No, no. Just using him as an example of BTFOing done well.

THANKS I WILL I'VE BEEN DEPRIVED OF BBC FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND MEL IS A GREAT DIRECTOR SO I'M SURE HE GOT ALL THE RAUNCHIEST ANGLES TO DISPLAY THAT DILICIOUS BROWN ON WHITE CONTRAST

This sounds like it's going to be based AF.

Attached: 1538764810589.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

He slaps a teanny suspect so hard her penis falls out, Mel steps on it and says "I know you have the balls to confess."

In another scene he calls a group of blacks "a feral pack of asphalt apes" while waving his gun at them.

Attached: 1551339165277.png (500x530, 101K)

It's an Asian hooker

Based Mel!

Attached: download (49).png (684x768, 776K)

when does it come out?

Attached: 83BC358D-013B-4D2A-81BA-DD68F5846E26.jpg (2560x1600, 378K)

Stop spamming this retarded shit. If you even bothered to watch the movie you'd know it's filled with naueating cliches and tropes of muh brainy negro woman, muh virtuous nigga criminal just tryin' to get money for his moma. The bad guys in this movie are evil, heartless Whities.

Don't forget this quote:

"They are cute when they are young and then they grow up". While watching lion cubs in a documentary on TV. A direct reference to young black people that grow up to become violent murderers. This sequence was priceless.

She was asian you shit stirrer.

It came out on torrent sites literally 2 days ago.

Thanks, saved me from watching it.

Nice. This will be the first film I pay to see in cinemas since Dunkirk.

What about the ending? When the thug says "I want to kill more lions"? The lion felt like a reference to that popular video that probably got removed alredy, with Christopher Walken's speech youtube.com/watch?v=6UKFAZKtNuQ

It was also a pretty boring needed editing movie.
It had like 3 "right wing" lines and that's it.
I'm sure I'll be called a shill and you'll all go see it now so mission accomplished or some shit. Go watch Apocalypto, Passion of the Christ or Hacksaw Ridge instead for proper Mel Kino.

Watched this yesterday ama
It's fantastic
Previous movies the same director/writer did are brawl in cell block 99 and bone tomahawk

loved bone tomahawk might see it.

This movie was based as fuck. They're pissed off at the scene after Mel's daughter gets assaulted by the gang of black kids, and his wife literally says:

>I never thought I was racist. I was as liberal as they come. But after living around these people for years, something inside me has changed.

This is why the media is so pissed off about this movie.

no shit? I love those movies

It's slower than both but just as good if not better

It's all related and this is why the black guy is playing a game about killing lions (the white man). This part was really on the nose. Super racist material and yet most people will not even notice it.

anyone seen the new Clint Eastwood film?
any good?

I wonder what religion the 'critic' is???

listen to the phone call in this podcast, it's the guy who wrote the pee pee dossier story and trolled rick wilson

soundcloud.com/coupsoda/the-dirty-dossier-why-russiagate-is-a-lie

Based mel

The wife who says she is liberal but isn't so sure anymore after having to live surrounded by them.

Great film. The only reason the left consider the movie racist is because it shows multiple view points. Movie focuses far more on trust and crossing our own moral boundaries.

>"They are cute when they are young and then they grow up".

Watch the movie again. And pay attention to this sequence. It's the turning point of the entire movie.

"race" is better - it really goes to the heart of the matter. They can convert or be atheist but it won't change their innate subversive characteristics.

>ama
Ok, what characteristics would give Vince and Mel's character? 3 each go, can't say old, or anything that describes what they're wearing or eat.
Did you not see the hostage pulling a gun after the movie beat you over the head with if you do what we say we won't slaughter your family scene.
How can a daughter of 2 cops be so weak and scared of niggers?

Watched it yesterday. Very cool slow burning movie. Some nice tense scenes. Vaughan and Gibson are great together an there's a badass villain.

Great change from usual shoot'em up explosionfest.

Nothing at all rightwing about it. Just cucked media cucking.

This director as all about the slow burn. Slowly building tension throughout the entire movie, and then blowing everything up at the end. Watch Bone Tomahawk, it's the exact same style. Bone Tomahawk is one of my favorite movies.

Super red-pilled movie. 10/10.

FIRST SECONDS IS A NIGGER FUCKING A WHITE GIRL FUCK HOLLYWOOD KIKES
>FIRST SECONDS IS A NIGGER FUCKING A WHITE GIRL FUCK HOLLYWOOD KIKES

He sees the hunting of lions as something to condemn and mock because white people do it until he is in a position to do the same then it's ok.

Jow Forumsing name of the kino

I've seen that already and it was a far better movie because I cared.
In 2 hours and 38 minutes I didn't care about ANYONE. Movie making 101.

She's Chinese and a whore get your eyes checked.

Test

She's fucking asian, you retard.

I KNOW YOU BROWSE-MEL
>I KNOW YOU BROWSE-MEL
Keep it up you mad bastard. The (real) whiteys love ya.

>(((Stern)))

Fpbp

Attached: A1657ACD-61F3-435A-ADFB-9C9D06F9D453.jpg (657x387, 39K)

He's an excellent director. All of his movies are good. And he doesn't give a fuck about Identity politics. He's a true artist. I hope that more people in the videogame industry follow his path.

The Director Who Doesn’t Care What You Think of His Movies

theringer.com/movies/2019/3/22/18276913/s-craig-zahler-dragged-across-concrete-brawl-in-cell-block-99

Games and movies are art MOFOs.

fucking kek

Attached: cool it.gif (220x225, 244K)

enjoy your ban & prison

I usually avoid hollywierd and its SJW rehashed feces, but I might make an exception here

Exactly. Pottery justice.