Alt-right regret

Can we get a thread about alt-right regret?
>was in the alt-right from almost day 1
>started by watching Ben Shapiro, Sargon, etc.
>owning the feminists and being 'ironically sexist'
>eventually started getting into more and more racist and homophobic content like Spencer
>start being 'ironically' racists and 'ironically' denying the holocaust
>before long realise I'm a seig heiling nazi bootlicker
>spend all day on Jow Forums being a fucking idiot or on twitter abusing people I don't even know
>isolated from everyone because of my hate which only makes me hate more
Fuck the alt-right, glad I got out.
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
twitter.com/vicenews/status/1106525451290378240

Attached: 1516571371895.png (1809x1231, 49K)

Alt right is for pussies, I am glad you took the far-right pill, Bruder.

Attached: 042FEC80-A465-462C-BC3B-C06015D8FCC5.jpg (600x717, 47K)

cope you just dident have the balls to stand with your beliefs

traitors get the bullet first

I realised that there was more to life than 'trigger der libs' on the internet.

the alt right are for cucks you retard.

Attached: 0ebe110fc30811edec5962d...5e5f38ae6c4ccd6b88b12350.jpg (1024x755, 170K)

Spencer's the least homophobic and sexist out of the whole bunch
troll

Zero regrets, I was never part of that kike-loving circle jerk.

The alt-right never existed. Like the tea party, it was a simple rebranding of rightists shitbrainism. The right has always been monolithic. It only really believes in 2 things: racism and capitalism. That's about it. Everything else is minor details.

What an ugly kike.

But the AR is largely anti-capitalist

Sure it is. That's why it's literally nothing but middle class white manchildren sucking on daddy's dick for money.

I honestly have to give a lot of credit to these "alt-right" content creators. They're extremely good at stoking the flames to make people angry over irrelevant things.

It's so easy to just chain watch tons of videos because they're usually click-baity as hell and slowly get angry sjws and snowflakes without ever realizing it.

Attached: pic.png (432x734, 293K)

Nice try schlomo
Sage if you reply to this kike

alt right never existed and still doesn’t

You do know that these threads aren't going to work? Your language gives you away right off the bat.

lol, anti-capitalism is not anti-middle class

I was under the impression that 60% of the people on here are just trolling and enjoying bantz. The other 40% are brain-dead morons who actually believe any of this shit..

I'm just here for bantz, interesting world news and to fuck with the cowardly French and shitty Italians.

Idk never been alt right, it’s not even a thing outside the us
Left right paradigm is a used meme and obvious divide and conquer anyway
Being against third wave feminism or rampant faggotry isn’t right wing
Right just mean supporting the neocon bs and corporations, implying I have to pick a side between the social left and the corrupt right when the economical left is correct and the right values are correct
Trump is a neocon puppet and Americans have been fooled by a little play where the left is a bunch of transsexuals lunatics migrants and dyed hair feminazi, meanwhile banks insurances big pharma and their friends are ruining your country
But being against corruption means you’re some kind of commie faggot who like third toilets and Mexicans so you’re fucked
All you can do is larp as macho and be awkward at family diners

I literally wake up every morning hoping for this entire system to collapse. Having a decent job and my shit together doesn’t mean I don’t wsnt to eat a bullet everyday. This country sucks and the Jews that destroyed everything we had are going to answer to karma

Attached: 14AAEAA5-651E-4B81-930B-354EDF28380E.jpg (720x960, 136K)

Anyone taking pol seriously is retarded.
Your percentage are likely off, I'd hope a 80-20 because if 40% of the people here fall for the meme it's sad.

>he’s too much of a faggot to stand for his beliefs
At least sell out to life after hate or something. What do you even get from posting here?

I'm actually curious how many people are idiots who believe they are in good company.

>stand by your beliefs
>shoot people

That's exactly the point. If you're not a shill, you're deranged

>the economical left is correct
no, its really not. Its one of the reasons france has a shitty economy

i was in the alt right, redpilled by homosexuals like MILO and Spencer; yang's $1000 plan made me realize how much greed and sloth we all have in common, now i completely reject racism in all forms

Attached: mike_enoch.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Hey ledd*t don’t you want to just go back?

Attached: A77A25BC-2650-435A-BBFA-CE7632E763C7.jpg (500x614, 123K)

/thread

Your attempts to recruit people to your ideology by appealing to social approval and peer pressure is deeply feminine. You profoundly misunderstand the makeup of Jow Forums. We were rejected long before this board existed. We were pariahs long before the alt-right was a thing. Your approval means nothing to us because it is a drug we never sampled. The levers of influence that control you find no purchase here.