My son is hanging in the hood with his ugly nigger friends, looks like my son is turning into one of them...

my son is hanging in the hood with his ugly nigger friends, looks like my son is turning into one of them. what should I do now?

Attached: images.jpg (480x640, 32K)

start with not shitting on the street

stop hating different races

But you're all niggers?

a brownie is hanging with a brownie, no one sees the difference between you niggers

Abortion

use the belt, beat the shit out of him, make sure he knows why.

Your son doesn't belong to you he is just another human being who shares the world with you. He is beyond control.

If you had treated him respectfully from the beginning, he would have been totally unable to communicate with niggers on their own level. Think about your past treatment of him, was there any abuse?

Shut up glow nigger

sorry guys. i thought this was random page

Get rid of your Television. Play audiobooks in the background of your home.

Your kid needs a healthy emotional environment in the home.

Its probably already too late.
The best you can hope for now is that they nignog soon enough so your son can see why niggers are universally hated around the globe.

wrong place! posted this on wrong place. sorry guys. please forgive this innocent pajeet

fucking bhosdafag, you're as much a currynigger as I am or anyone from our geographical location is.

wrong place boi! posted it on wrong place

>geography affects race and skin colour

wow don't talk like that here you might go to prison

although good to see a fellow pajeet

ahah all of /pol should be arrested then.

If you can't beat em, join em Ranjeep.
Make him start refering to you as MC Dad, acquaint yourself with hip hop and nigger culture, always bust sick bars around his friends and him, challenge them to rap battles and 40-drinking contests. At best, your son will realize how retarded he looks trying to blacken up, and at worst they'll all come to consider a """cool""" cracker dad.

Attached: 3487c9b1e0823f8788de5717c36975bd.png (641x410, 294K)

Ruin your relationship and prevent him from getting killed or thrown in jail, he may thank you when he'll mature enough. Or be a a cuck, keep your relationship, and let him do what he wants, he may get killed or thrown in jail.

I've just looked up about the Chicago Bulls. Guess (((who))) is the owner? A fucking kike.
Every
Single
Time
It just blows my mind

so... i can change my geological location too?