How quickly does the Wall hit women?

Is one year of bad decisions enough to ruin a girl forever?

Attached: 1594190341.png (1450x917, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilWc0cMsE4Q
youtu.be/wwDCSzZx37I?t=99
archive.is/phq6b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes? I'm thinking, "YES".
Hell, it doesn't even take a year to get corned.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

The Illuminati pop star sacrifices are going faster and faster these days. Its taking these young zoomer girls a year what took the Katy Perry's or Lindsay Lohans a decade

What did she answer?

Some hit it at 1000mph

Eh, don't see much of a difference. She has dark circles under her eyes, so do I. It's called allergies

drugs

Is she allergic to drugs?

And what can we men do to save them?
Raise our own daughters right. Or they will be ruined before they even finish puberty.

Attached: 1598200329.png (1651x991, 1.19M)

Comments are LOL

Attached: 1600200328.png (1188x579, 82K)

>don't see much of a difference
>pimples
>1k yard stare
>dirty hairdo
just to name a few

Yes, they can push it back to mid to late 20's if they take care of themselves, but no one is escaping. Sometimes you see a 26-year-old looking good and a week later it's lights out. They are operating on a borrowed time.

Attached: 05936288d1e073afe7a4532b6325502a.jpg (596x544, 126K)

it can be, I mean these girls just aren't taking care of themselves in any way shape or form so it's inevitably that they spoil and rot both inside and out before very long

What did he mean by this?

what she's 15 respectviely 16, holy fucking shit

you can do drugs, but responsively but if you exaggerate you will look like her.

meth not even once.

yes this loks like Speed/meth

The don’t have much time to start with, if they don’t marry a good guy young.

she is blacked lmao

Wow, just clicked on this. It's by the people that conducted both interviews. They really hate these girls, they are putting how much they fucked her up on display for the world. Just rubbing it in. Damn.

Jesus, that was depressing to watch. Like seeing your car in the morning when you left your headlights on and there's just a dim glow

the magic in her eyes, the excitement all faded...

"the wall" is a poor concept for aging

DING DING DING, 22 REPLIES,19 POSTERS AND ONE RETARD! CONGRATULATIONS user!

No. All she has to do is stop dressing like a clown. It will take approximately 25 minutes for her to recover.

Attached: 1yearbillie.jpg (1912x1080, 253K)

All you have to do is stop giving women rights

Attached: 1545420161496.png (500x500, 5K)

Female/gay youtube is retarded as hell

you I like

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

post rink

lurk moar
ifyouonlyknewhowbadthingsreallyare

it's not for display to laugh at, it's a warning.

Take the black pill user cuz the wall doesn't exist. See related link.

youtu.be/ilWc0cMsE4Q

>the eyes
>the fake half smile
>unkempt face even during interviews
JUST

Somebody add a 'before/after pol' to the image

Nah, there is always a lot of fresh meat going into show business and it's a running joke. I had a friend that did publicity for artists, he used to tell me how he thought it was some kind of beautiful artistic statement when their lives were ruined and they crashed and burned. He had no sympathy whatsoever. You might just not have exposure to this business, if you do I'd like to know why you feel differently. This is some kind of weird process they go through with young talent, there is a reason we have seen it repeat over and over again. It's like a fallen angel fetish, evil loves to corrupt, and this is a celebration not a warning. Not all sacrifices are done on an altar with a knife, some are systematic and take years to finish.

Lately on Tinder, pof, okcupid etc I've noticed that even women in their early 20s have already hit the wall. Some really piss me off too, because some in their mid/late 20s are 'just' on the very edge of hitting the wall (and you gotta assume the pics she's using are a couple of years old!) with something in her profile says "i'm ready to settle down with a good man now". What? Why didn't you settle down with a good man when you were in your prime? Why do these demon creatures think they deserve a good man, but a good man doesn't deserve a beautiful woman he can be proud of and enjoy for several years before they decide to have kids etc?

See if I get a girlfriend now, we'd have to rush to have kids, as she'd have already hit the wall (t. 30 year old boomer here btw.). So no fun, no enjoyment, no real boyfriend/girlfriend experience. That's what women think you deserve as a "good man". Nothing. Just a used up old hag to drain your resources for nothing in return.

This is why I don't even bother. I'm just waiting for full AI bots with artificial wombs. Or once my investments start rolling in that compound interest and I achieve financial freedom I'll just go buy myself a young gook virgin or eastern european to marry

Attached: 1548551541731.jpg (755x587, 36K)

I know how the phrase correctly, but it's in hindsight, I could call you brainlet for not doing the slightest mental effort

Fuck, someone get this to those MGTOwtards

Go after teen girls then.

Thousand cock stare

Attached: 1552514888247.jpg (600x600, 39K)

And where the fuck would a 30 year old find teens without being a total paedo hanging around schools?

youtu.be/wwDCSzZx37I?t=99
no i mean it IS a warning, then it's a celebration. they all love to project on to other things so they can commit evil. kind of like how the devil warns you before you sign the contract to sell your soul over.

this is what 1 year of nothing but booze, drugs, fastfood and fucking people to get higher up on the social ladder does to your body.

> 25
>go through so much
Maybe if women wouldn't be such big whores they wouldn't be wearing it on their face by the age of 25.

church

maybe women are affected by plastic, hormones in the water, contraceptives, gmo food too?

That's how it is in movies prince charming/ first youth love suddenly just appears out of nowhere, without any effrot from them and saves them from living their fucked up life.

The end result of Jewish third wave feminism and the drug culture. Then replacement by Muslims. Whites let them get away with this.

That's actually a good idea user. Though I'm not sure how many teens go to church in my country. It's mostly old people. Maybe an orthodox church? Hmm

welfare state. if they can afford to behave like this, they'll keep behaving like this.

all you need is one, so who cares how many?

Attached: honk honk.png (814x460, 376K)

Kek

Women use gratuitous amounts of makeup to fix up their broken faces, men don't. Possibly what you attribute to "the wall" is just a woman who is 30 using less makeup than when she was 15.

That is to say- she was always ugly, but she caked herself in foreskin cream to hide it.

Attached: 1496730519491.jpg (1065x874, 31K)

>25
>gone through so much

Attached: 1447240385883.jpg (404x394, 23K)

Last Post Best Post.
Based Italian

Attached: 1548209548394.jpg (816x979, 135K)

this
you can tell shes on drugs

>The Wall
>LESS makeup

You fool. The Wall is less physical as it is mental. Roasties rely on more makeup as they age.

Attached: 1553303141399.jpg (650x650, 78K)

This, never touch a nigger´s leftovers.

Varies, but it tends to be sooner than men, because it's far less common for a woman to be as active as a man and staying active is as close to a real life fountain of youth as you're going to get. Besides bathing in stem cells

Attached: 1514753407617.jpg (673x960, 570K)

I don't care, they look old and disgusting, and do NOT deserve a good man. They deserved a good man when they were beautiful, fresh, pure.

I work out, I work hard, I eat healthy, I invest. I'm not going to share that with someone who doesn't deserve it. I've tried all sorts of different sites, going to clubs and pubs etc isn't worth it because all you'll find there are complete degenerate sluts so I give up. Maybe I should do as user says and try start going to church. But I won't hold my breath. Another 5-10 years and I'll achieve financial freedom where I can live off compound interest alone, then I'll do some traveling to eastern europe and far east asia. Yeah they're not "white" but desu at this point I don't care. I just want a GOOD woman who DESERVES a good man/life, and that isn't 99.9% of white western women with their gross disgusting used up holes and gross disgusting wrinkly old hag looking dead eye faces.

Attached: 36887995_10155617274255753_7634462311767343104_n.jpg (960x960, 68K)

Both of these women are ugly in both the before and after pictures. My wife is 31 and looks like she is 18. She is beautiful without makeup. We’ve had many kids together. She is redpilled on race and religion, although she was not when I met her. Good women still exist, they just need a greater man to guide them.

drugs and puberty

she acts depressed

ah gotcha lol, we are on the same page

>I'll do some traveling to eastern europe
stay the fuck away from our women anglo

Wow, for once someone on plebbit wasn't a turbofaggot

>16yo
Damn, drug addicts here look better than her

Women are fine then they buy a cat. Its all down hill from there.
The cat pits a microbe in the womans brain that slowly starts devouring it.
The brain bug.
Curiously it causes an obsession with cats and she starts buying lots of cats.
Eventually shes laying on a cold floor surrounded by cat, food cats and cat shit mixed with her own.
Her brain completely saturated in brain devouring microbes.
The smell is horrible a room full of farts and shit.
Weirdly the victims have a big grin on their face,
Really sad way to go!

left is better than right. Helps that she has nice boobs.

Fuck off. There;s now way this girl is 16. She looks about 30.

Why? If I have the money and can give them a good life and there's one who deserves a good life what's the problem Igor? Nice young eastern europen virgin to marry, take on holidays all over the world, have endless kinky sex with then when she starts hitting the wall use her as a baby producing machine. 4-6 white babies. Sounds like a decent plan to me.

lmao ok faggot

the absolute amount cope on that comment kek

you can accurately guess the weight of the poster just by reading it

It sounds like no one wanted to commit to you and you’re blaming women

she cute

you would have to use condoms or put her on contraceptives. You can't control when you have a baby when you live a natural relationship unless she has a very regular menstrual cycle.

Who is this drug addict?

archive.is/phq6b

This fucking leddit thread is top 4 post of all time on that sub and is worth its own thread here. Thanks for the raffs lol fucking instagram slut got roastied so hard she deleted her account in 6 hours.

Attached: 1552576719137.gif (500x396, 2M)

>she looks exactly the same but she has some pimples on her chin
So they caught her on a day when she broke out? Damn. We have to ban dating

he's like women who say men are all assholes. fuckin ridiculous lmao

That girl is gorgeous

28.7k points for a jelly hoe What in the frick?

you lucky bastyard

alex jones talked briefly about these brain parasites and it seemed pretty legit

>femcel

pics?

>his smile and optimism gone

This. The music industry if damn sick.

I cant understand why so many young people still want refuse to become independent musicians when there are so many examples of what becomes of the ones that sign on to major labels.

Nice joke kike.
Work on your reading comprehension. I have plenty of matches, I can get plenty of dates. My problem is "committing", my problem is they're all disgusting old hags that hit the wall.

Attached: 1536265646730.png (310x375, 85K)

I'm jsut as shocked as you are.

why are you ingnoring the corpse stare and the fucked hairline? She is doing an interview on top of that, its not like some paparazzi stole a photo from her or anything, she could have at least tried to make herself look half decent. She is a mental breakdown away from offing herself

yeah but why didn't you committ when you and they were young as well? Don't you think a woman also deserves a man in his physical prime? It's not like 40 year old men look good compared to 23 year olds.

she wants to look like that

Leeel u can tell an ugly bitch wrote this. She's mad she'll never be the pretty gurl

She just got fatter, put too much filler into her lower lip and is bloated from drugs/booze. I don't see age difference.

Nice lie. Women prefer older financially secure men.

Also you're partly right there desu, I was in an 8 year relationship with a complete degenerate libtard. I should have ended it years before I did but we'd practically been together all our teen/adult life.

It took her trying to lecture me about "white privilege" before I lost my temper and told her to fuck off.

Hence pof, okcup, tinder now.

>Nice young eastern europen virgin
no such thing
that is, if you don't want to go to jail, age of consent is 16 here

>Sounds like a decent plan to me.
yeah, except you have your own whores to take care of. Eastern European men are already on the brink of collapse, we have the highest male/female suicide ratio and our men constantly offing themselves, mostly due to relationships problems, as there is a significant deficit in girls and thus extreme competition for them that allows women to be total whores (and it aint true that we have more women than men - sure, there are a lot of elderly babushkas, but there are way less young women than there are young males)

you are only adding to the problem, if you support the drain of eastern european girls. Eastern Europe is being depopulised and resettled with Near East and Chinese immigrants, our women leave, our men kill themsleves, die in wars or immigrate to the West, where they work until they die childless.

you are supporting this whole white genocide and mongrelisation of european people, there will be nothing left of our ethnic identity if this shit continues
either get a knoife loisense, arm yourself and start fighting for your country and the right to own your own women, or we are all going to shit, you included

Attached: 1553083578340.jpg (1080x1196, 285K)

girls hit the wall at like 23 HARD

Attached: Capture.png (736x596, 961K)

the classic art hoe wardrobe