How can I get an African girl pregnant?

How can I get an African girl pregnant?

Attached: 20190324_070009.jpg (716x954, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/coupsoda/the-dirty-dossier-why-russiagate-is-a-lie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With a sperm

What a creep. Even I wouldn't do that.

CHINESED.COM

One single sperm?! IMPRESSIVE.

bennis

I think you mean chinked.com

Those girls are probably underage. Enjoy your ban OP.

I think you mean riced.com

This rule doesn't apply to animals

moar

That's all it takes, just don't miss the target,

Attached: 1552675838674.gif (498x278, 1.18M)

There like 15 years old

It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

makes me want to travel to africa

Attached: Screenshot (273).png (565x553, 264K)

Stick your peepee in her bagina

Imagine the smell, your more then this debasement leaf.

Attached: 4867888F-0C5E-4FC9-A596-95DB1A8E7AEF.jpg (524x585, 25K)

chinese men conquering Africa is a huge problem at the moment, especially since they take all the good women.
China has a way too many men due to the one child policy favoring boys.
The black race is done for- in a very short time there's gonna be a whole new race of a asian/african mix.
This is probably the only way to civilize Africa though.

Attached: 0361cd267c19f1583cd6a8323d83ef6363cd9195633bf2148603c14221f74180.jpg (306x338, 50K)

Is that Yang?

As a woman I don't understand this "muh big cums" idea. If I don't relax and open up none of your cums are getting anywhere near my eggs anyway.

we should tweet this image to tariq nasheed

Easy, go to Africa and fuck them. Been there 5 times, fucked 11 girls (could have fucked much more, like at least one per day if I wanted to)

Am currently vacationing with one of my Nubian queens

its funny because people really dont seem to care when it comes to blacks. probably because they done developing, physically and mentally, by age 12

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back

then how do rapists impregnate women

>woman
Freaks aren't women.

Seychelles in in Africa too sillypants. Just with friendlier beaches and lower STI rates

ohohohohooo ya got me

rape is enjoyable and relaxing

Are you not afraid of HIV?

>insects civilising apes

go back

>rape is enjoyable and relaxing
FUcking new it.

I was counting Seychelles in "5 times"; the island is full of drug addicts btw

Calm down, Tyrone.

based

>Having unprotected sex with over a thousand dindu queens in Africa

And people call the French cowards

No, you can buy tests or do PreP but anyway in most of Africa the HIV rate is under 5% and the probability of contamination per heterosexual intercourse is infinitesimal

You paid them? Are you afraid of having aids?

Lucky guy.

>chink niggers have to literally go get aids africa-tier females in order to get laid
kek

>they done developing, physically and mentally, by age 12
same goes for white women, and for all women in general
its just that underage black girls, any black girls actually for that matter, do not present any sort of competition to older white women. White men are uninterested in black females at all, and if some are into bestiality - that aligns with jewish and feminist agenda.
while competition from young white girls destroys everything that feminism stands for

>no u
Asia has done well for itself. If they can remove the niggers by breeding the west dont have to endlessly support them.

Attached: 1465243298281.jpg (2048x2042, 1.07M)

>PreP
What is that?

I paid about half but like a small amount that locals are also expected to pay at least the first time they fuck the girl. Actually if you are white they are less likely to ask because they want a relationship.

dick in poosy.

Because it's not rape if you regret it or your boyfriend caught you out being a whore.

are you paying for the sex or just fucking sluts for non-black cock?

A preventive meducation against Aids, very popular among faggots and free of charge in the West

listen to the phone call in this podcast, it's the guy who wrote the pee pee dossier story and trolled rick wilson - about midway through.. this is huge!

soundcloud.com/coupsoda/the-dirty-dossier-why-russiagate-is-a-lie

rare

Lol

Things arent that simple in Africa, most girls are poor af and would also ask local men they fuck for a bit of cash (like 20 dollars) even if they really like them, if yoy are white they are less likely to ask bc they hope u will marry their ass

Yeah black women are fertile as fuck.

my sides

Actually among locals themselves rich old men with a beer belly are more popular than good looking broke guys. The dating culture is completely different, you also dont need yo play games like in the west, just go to a girl and say you find her beautiful and want her number. The only exception I ever saw is Ethiopia, habesha culture is conservative and girls there will be receptive but want to go on at least 2 dates before givving you their pussy. But then they will never ask you for money contrary to the rest of Africa.

Have you not had Chlamydia/Gonorrhea yet?

Did you make sure you had an up to date Hepatitis vaccine first?

Cum on her sandle and let the flies do the rest

Never got any STD, did my last tests a month ago

Girls don't get pregnant.
Teens on th other hand...

>put dick inside vagina
>cum into her
>tada black chick is preggy

the high IQ of an asian, his drive, his dediction to the state and community. Combined with the master class body of an afrikaaner. It sounds like a horror movie scenario. mind and big dick should never go hand in hand.

Jesus Bonging Christ

based and ebonypilled

Attached: 1530317895564.jpg (709x946, 457K)

This.

Essentially bestiality, you gross dude

go to the village and fit one in a burlap sack, then walk on home boy

>leaves the battlefield that provides a much harder challenge with superior spoils for one with barely any hardship and rotten rewards
>not a coward

By ejaculating inside her vagina, user

Chose one from Europe that isn't from an English speaking country. Negresses are the best cunts.

Attached: 1553311874001m.jpg (682x1024, 79K)

Going to Africa does require physical courage even if the girls are much easier. I almost died several times (one time if was caught in gunfire in a Somali neighborhood, saw my last hour coming).

Walking alone at night in most areas is pretty much suicide if you are White (and even for locals its dodgy af).

Generally all White guys I met in Africa were covered in tattoos and looked pretty nuts

It's pretty racist to assume niggers don't survive to adulthood.

Tits or gtfo

posting in technically illegal cp thread but no one cares because they're niggers

i've noticed that serbs and macedonians love black girls

Chinese will end where Whites started

Don't their owners try to nigg you, once they find out?

Now thats what i call r-selection. Based frenchie

BLEACHED.COM

No. Some of them did have boyfriends (at least one confirmed) but it is common for a young African girl to have several partners, I doubt they told them

Not in to fucking monkeys the only place they (niggers) belong is hanging from a willow tree out back or on the plains of AAAAAAAKABEENYA AFRICA.

You have to put the peepee in the foofoo
Then thrust vigorously until the Canadian's "maple syrup" erupts inside the foo foo.

Yellowed.com.....

Traitor. We made them in our image, we cant abandon our ebony angels now.

Attached: 1533909431933.jpg (1175x830, 885K)

The only reason AIDS is bad is because it keeps me from raw dogging my way across the African continent

that nigga just caused mass genocide all them babies will be killed cause they wont be black. not that its true but still.

Same. Need to find a nice dark African to bring home and reproduce repeatedly

Attached: 131.jpg (394x400, 32K)

they secretly enjoy it

that's a mixed girl you dumbshit

Fuck off. The black woman is made to be loved. Don't hurt our black queens

Attached: 1553358659314m.jpg (842x1024, 77K)

Making a baby is like making egg salad. She supplies the egg and you supply the mayonaise

It's chinesey, you dumb fuck.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, SHUT UP!
Yea they sweat all day and are afraid of water cause they're bad swimmers so they add dirt on their skin until it rubs off.
Nogs will chimp a civil war and it'll blow in the chink's faces when the annul all their land deals.
Eg. Zimbabwe and now SA.
Africa is toxic and the white man knew you can only conquer it through decay.
It's called the African roulette but instead of having on bullet in the chamber you have one empty slot.
>they done developing, physically and mentally, by age 12
That's when puberty starts and sex hormones will change their bodies for a few more years and then they're ready.

dont be gross

:-D

don't be gay

You don't have eggs, tranny

As far as I know they ask very high prices in dollars, for everything just to try their luck.
> water 10 dollars
I want to bash their heads in when I hear that shit.

This. They need our love and protection more than ever

Attached: 1553298631059.jpg (736x1077, 142K)

yea they'll pump out 10 kids like it's nothing, even if she staving she keeps pumping it's like a machine gun

>The dating culture is completely
They also have profound starving culture.

this

Lure her with a KFC bucket.