Why old people hate technology?

why old people hate technology?

Attached: 55554326_2258343164421134_2608832233024258048_n.jpg (797x960, 119K)

i'm not old and I hate it

name one problem its solved that it didn't create.

I'm young and hate that I can't go 10 minutes without checking my phone at home

we have easy communication, and have Jow Forums you dumb muslim

>name one problem its solved

being able to communicate with people in milliseconds all over the globe

They don't hate it, they don't see it as a necessity in their life.

The real question is why doesn’t everyone

Attached: D5E0C6DD-6EB7-42D4-BC55-6EE1A3654D8E.png (735x559, 187K)

because an overabundance of information leads to a chronic lack of attention

>Jow Forums
>not a problem

Both are objectively bad.

Pointless, start communicating with people inside your tribe/village instead. You share nothing with people outside of that.

soo why are you here?

Funny how those raiders became Christian later on.

Attached: 1543396683866.png (1440x900, 1.52M)

I don't have to read maps

they don't see boilers that stop them freezing to death in winter as a necessity? or the consumer unit that keeps the lights on as a necessity? I bet if you pointed out that those are a product of technological advancement and took them away they would start loving technology real quick

Television and Internet allowed the widespread of degeneracy. Amish people aren't wasting time debating if traps are gay or not.

same reason as everyone else

>Amish people aren't wasting time debating if traps are gay or not.
lol you dont even know

>17yo virgin
*doubt*

They feel left out or lagging behind

>Pointless, start communicating with people inside your tribe/village instead. You share nothing with people outside of that.

totally, communicating with people the world over is completely pointless.

are you fucking retarded?

Are you, incel?

>Pointless, start communicating with people inside your tribe/village instead. You share nothing with people outside of that.

to a frenchman this means communicating with niggers, opinion discarded

Attached: k34-3.jpg (466x640, 58K)

But a cross and an axe are both products of technological advancement

Speaking of, imagine getting an axe blow directly to your bald head and face. Yikes

Attached: 987y876t.png (1262x954, 1.19M)

why dont you start communicating with your village / tribe and get of the internet you smelly garlic munching frog eating surrender monkey

ok nibba but whom'st took that picture if there were no cellphones? check mate atheists

Smartphones destroyed people's ability to remain attentive for more than 3 minutes.
Cellphones ruined social activities, you didn't use to have someone pull out their cellphone to holla atchu in a movie theater or whatever. It also meant if someone was out they were OUT; no having someone fucking bug them when they were doing whatever they were doing.
A simpler era. A happier time.

I hate technology because it replaces the skills of the brain, causing shrinkage.

Have you ever looked into the cold dead eyes of a phoneposter? You will understand.

>Have you ever looked into the cold dead eyes of a phoneposter? You will understand.

there were dumb people before phones existed, now you just have dumb people with phones. it's not that phones are making people dumber, it's that phones and ease of communication make you more aware of how many dumb people you're surrounded by.

>there were dumb people before phones existed

and they read magazines. it was a much healthier time.

that "ease" is going to simplify your neural connections

we are SOCIAL beings, we are NOT EUSOCIAL beings. we are not ants or termites. it's unsustainable to treat humans like this.

neuroplasticity is not a joke

They realise how it's an objective improvement to virtually everything they've experienced in their own time and exhibit jealousy because of it.

if there is anything that infuriates me its the britcucks obsession with basing his intelligence on the technological advancements of others.
they REALLY think that reading facebook all day makes them smarter than someone who innately understood advanced farming techniques required to work with soil that has been tilled for millennia.

I love technology. I hate people who let it take up 98% of their attention even while walking down the street.

My mom loves her tablet t b h
She can't into computers because she hates physical keyboards and mice kek

>Pic related

Unironically this

Ok then faggot get off Jow Forums and talk to your tribe.

>14 yold virgin

This

Attached: indian-quotes.jpg (530x818, 119K)

I don't know if there any left but go live with aborigines pls

>DUHHHHH IF U NO FACEBOOK U MUST HATE FARMING N SHEIT
fucking t*rkniggers

The only problems serfs had was famine (crops ruined due to weather, floods or whatever, that whole year ruined) and illnesses. That's what science and technology should've worked to fix. We didn't need to go this far, the price was too high.

Attached: am.jpg (480x360, 23K)