Why are millennial women no longer having any children?

Why are millennial women no longer having any children?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-070409_Chrome.jpg (1079x799, 432K)

because you refuse to acknowledge those who do

don't know don't care.

Cause they’re whores who don’t want any responsibilities

>he still makes these soe threads
based

Birthrates have been down for decades, so it's more than just millennial women

By the time they "settle down" ready for kids at age 30+, after taking birth control since they were 15, their reproductive organs probably aren't even up to it.
>-t. know a 32ish year old roastie who's struggling to have kids now after being on birth control since 15

The leftist agenda is saving the world from overpopulation and climate change since unchecked procreation is destroying the world.

All religions: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have learned this and is why each have directions to keep women both chased and pregnant at all times.

Christianity, lead astray by leftist western secularist ideologies is the first to cave on the narrative of " we have to atop having children because there are too many already."

Also having kids is a huge pain in the ass. The reason women are often a little bit crazy is because evolution selects for it as only the women who reproduce live on, and thus you have to he a little bit crazy to take that blind leap.

You mean the leftist agenda is saving the world from unchecked white procreation

Is it just one guy that keeps making these "why are millenials x" threads with the same woman in the OP pic? What the fuck.

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

This. Women are wildly overrated.

You're overthinking it. Millennial women put all their effort into building career so they could earn 10% extra that they then spend onto frivolous shit. It's that simple.

Are you ok mr toothpaste ?

Because millennial men no longer have foreskins.

Guess who you can thank for that? That's right, your favorite schlomo, me.

Millenial women are dumb.

Two questions:
1. Do you even feel love?
2. Do you even have AC?

What's up with your Soe fetisch?

You into tomboys?

Attached: 1552724352552m.jpg (679x1024, 162K)

Attached: giphy.gif (263x301, 1.55M)

Because they've all got dicks nowadays.

White woman want to whore their races culture out for their own gains just like they do their bodies. That and whoredom feelings and approval. They really are pieces of shit creatures when they aren't properly put in place. Just a bunch of selfish sluts that think some CEO/Famous person is going to start throwing money at them and sweep them off their feet tomorrow. They live in fantasy lands that are separate from logic. Its why they aren't over all as smart as men and vote leftist politics. They relate to underachievers and the weak and lazy or they think their shit don't stink. One or the other all against society.

Attached: FATFEMNAZICOMMIETRASHbabykillers!.jpg (3264x2448, 758K)

Too expensive and impractical in the modern economies that the boomers destroyed.

That bitch got old pretty fast. What's with modern women aging fast?

Because why the fuck would you want to have children? LMAO.

Why the fuck would you want to have any responsibilities?

Two kinds of people can afford to have kids, rich people, and poor people too stupid to realize they can't afford kids. This goes back to Laverne and Shirley, nobody has time for that shit unless they own the factory.

Because they know they price of everything, and the value of nothing.

My girlfriend said she doesn't think she wants children of her own and its fine if she doesnt have any but she would like to addopt 2 children of african pigmentation.

Other than that, sex is really good, we click and get along. Pls halp.

Attached: 1297419599434.jpg (500x649, 131K)

If you can prove you are a mother of white children of western european heritage born between 1980 and 2000 I will literally send you, like, i don't know, 20 dollars

Seriously, you're expected work 40 hours a week(bless your soul if you realistically work closer to 50 just out of commute), have to raise them, cook for them, etc. You'll quickly find yourself suffocated with how little time you'll have left.

At that point you'll barely have enough time to find personal fulfillment/happiness in anything not involving family matters.

Attached: PINKY.jpg (500x568, 50K)

You should convince her to have two bbc babies of her own and hold her hand so you can be part of the miracle.

And we're way past the naive times when people thought life meant anything.

Newfag here. I agree with most of what you said.

I didn’t think it was just me who find a lot of women incredibly boring. I try not to just hook up with any random girl ever since my previous date. They always bring up such stupid mundane shit about work or school and I’m getting pretty tired of it. I’m also tired of the god damn basic bitch that loves to go out for drinks and parties. Pretty hard to find a woman who works out, is active, is attractive, and isn’t boring as fuck. Problem is they’re usually taken.

Why is it so hard Bros?

You can sell them to Hillary Clinton as sex slaves and make cash paper chaching dolla dolla bills yo money, don't despair.

Because white millenial women have replaced children with dogs. They think having 7 dogs is more fulfilling than having children

I know 2 in their late 30s, One just managed to squeeze out 1 kid to her chad jason Statham look-a-like that bailed immediatley. another whom 2 decades of partying have caught up with and shes latched onto a divorced father of 3 , i have other friends in a similar age bracket with no children and arnt looking to have some.

/THREAD

Attached: feminism222.jpg (782x409, 166K)

Don't be too picky. If they are white, healthy, and look like they can pair bond it will work out.

Don't expect them to be fullblown /SIG/ - fit, smart, and having interesting hobbies. That shit is for men. Perfect is the enemy of good.

finally a redpilled individual

You poor sad man

What you described was degenerate sex and I'm glad that you're taking yourself out of the gene pool

cuddling must feel great... undratefull fuck, someone has everything and someone has nothing such is life.

Even if life doesn't mean anything that's fine. I can still try to better myself and be a happier person with the time I have left.

Damn, she hit the wall at mach 2. She looks like she's in late 30s now

Attached: RinDisgusted.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

They are. Just not whitoid womyn.

Attached: 1536886197267.jpg (621x674, 63K)

Women tend to follow strong men. Be confident, assertive, strong, and a good provider, and whichever woman you are with will shape her views to match yours. It's in their DNA. It's a survival mechanism.

Because millenial women are now 30 and girls over the age of 24 dont matter.

Attached: 1546019836353.gif (300x577, 279K)

>because you refuse to acknowledge those who do
>if I don't get attention for it, I'm not doing it

This is why most children are retarded.

pic. imagine the smell

this. I already have 30 hapa babies with my white husband.

White children not mullatoes and mongrels.

why have men imported slaves instead of paying fellow white men enough money? Why did they import Turks instead of paying their fellow men enough money? Why have they killed each other in two world wars even though it means lots of white men would never procreate? Why did they sell container to the government to house refugees for inflated prices even though it means they lose their country?
They did it for short term gains, because men are stupid and short sighted too.

found the white roastie. My east asian pussy is replacing you. White men love me, and they'll never love you.

That's all a result of conditioning that was planned decades ago.

Want a straight answer? Women just dont want to sacrifice their time for kids. Sacrificing time means less time at work. Less time at work means less pay. Less pay less money to shower themselves with. Also time spent at home with family is time not spent with "girlfriends", hitting on hot guys, getting drunk and you know the rest of it. Thing is women have an expiry date. Men dont. Feminism lies and encourages women to be like men.
Though time is finite and so is their window of fertility so SURPRISE LESS KIDS.

Look into this my guy. This a red flag. Though how young are you as she may change her mind. Though do not convince yourself she will. Hard hitting truth. Life is tough

Not to sound like a commie but people nowadays are really susceptible to buy whats cool or hip. Huge ammount of consumerism. I sound like a commie right? But no. I am annoyed as people spend money on retarded shit like 1k+ phone every year. YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP WITH THAT MONEY. Save it up to invest or save up. Not only that but there is this obsession with showing off on social media etc. Therefore work is very important to cover these stupid expenses. Look at all the women "travelling".

For mostly economic reasons. They can't afford to raise kids let alone buy a house with what jobs they have. Wages have flat lined for almost thirty years while inflation has risen steadily.

Help her adopt 4 kids of african pigmentation or however many she can't support without you then kill yourself.

Make sure your suicide note says she is a retarded slut, you regret nothing, and hitler did nothing wrong.

The Jews slashed everyone's salary by adding women EN MASSE to the labor pool, and now nobody can afford anything like that because they retroactively drove the wages down after hooking both genders into having to work FT to simply make ends meet

and that's just livable wages, next to nobody even makes those anymore

My fucking sides, thanks for that.
I'll try to redpill her slowly and see how it goes.

that's why feelings exist you retarded Batavian, you won't give a fuck about women after sex as long as you don't bond emotionally. I hate sleeping with random whores after fucking them and I hated it when I first got into a serious relationship but now I actually love cuddling with gf at night and talking with her during daytime because she's actually interesting.

I know you're memeing but given how Portugal's population is literally dying out it just makes me sad. Impregnate her and bully her into keeping the child

Not memeing my flemish user, literally had that conversation a few days ago, maybe she was just shit-testing but doubt it.

Who in their right mind would want to raise a child this day and age

what a disgusting pig

Birth control. I cant imagine being on that shit for years and not fucking up that system.

Because of the hook up culture thanks to tinder. Women just hop from dick to dick and social media always has them wanting something new. Thus, they never settle down

Imagine the men. Why pay for her, date, worry, settle down... if you can have all these tinderellas. Each one younger and more factory new than the next.

Yeah, men are naturally like that though but women have become just like us and it's a little weird... I think birth control also plays a huge part in weighing their reproductive system down and eventually getting pregnant is near impossible. Maybe the elites make the pills like that on purpose for population control.

they do, and they become single mothers
women always want to have children, its their biological imperative
its millenial men that just:
a) don't want to make children with a bunch of sluts and whores who are only ready to settle down at 30 after fucking hundreds of Chads since 12
b) banned from dating young virgin girls due to high age of consent

so, yeah, no young debt-free virgins - no families, and thus no children (or at least no children with fathers to stick around)
they will increase the amount of welfare for single mothers, they state performs a role of a husband and a provider already, and "virgin incel betas", i.e. you and me, are going to pay for it with taxes (and we already do), and thats it

Attached: nail.png (862x1430, 770K)

Checked. Based and birthratepilled

> “I can always find someone better” Syndrome during the age of swipe apps

> “I was to wait until my career is secure” when now it’s commonly expected to have advanced degrees + several years of experience to obtain the most desirable positions

>”I haven’t found someone I like” when men have become emasculated, fat, and poor

Etc

Attached: B22C8618-B1B1-470A-96BC-CE2E11ECA95D.jpg (499x382, 45K)

Busy being hoes

It's too expensive.
After college debt and paying for a place to stay plus utilities, foods, hygiene, car, phone, insurances, internet and a bunch of other shit you really dont have enough leftover to take care of a kid unless of course you're married. But being married doesnt have any advantages anymore and everyone is into hooking up, so finding a committed partner is annoying and never feels worth all the trouble. It's way easier to just stay single and look after yourself and your parents. And then when you die you dont have to worry about your kid being shattered over it or something dramatic, you can truly just die in peace.

Stop sleeping with whores. It helps.

Attached: 4E8EAB6B-C21E-41F0-A8DF-DFE49DC25820.png (3543x1800, 2.28M)

Bro you need to put that shit out of her head fast,I assume shes young to have dumb thoughts like that

Kike propaganda has destroyed western women.

>GEJ
haha GEJ hahahahahahaha