I'm MACEDONIAN

I want to say Fuck Greeks for stealing my history. Fuck Albanians, Bulgarians, Turks and gypsies.

Attached: Based.png (469x490, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_III
youtube.com/watch?v=sDLGG5VFn7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

History is written by the winners stop acting like a loser.

I am a little jealous that patriotism is legal in your country.

>History is written by the winners

winners of what, racial disintegration and genetic compromise

get out

>Implying Alexander wasn't shitskin enabling multicultural jew

Attached: make-alexander-great-again.jpg (1280x1731, 854K)

>I am Macedonian
>In a country that is made up by 25% Bulgarians 25% Serbians and 50% Albanians
nice try Slavonized Magyar boi

Aren't Macedonians Slavs? They speak Russian here

Yes! They don't have to win fairly.

You know in your heart what you are and what you deserve. The Greeks are jealous of YOU do not give them any comforts by reacting in anger.

Huh I had no idea a greek district is able to get their own flag, are you guys special or something?

we only want our land back not your shitskin mixed albanians and serbs

You dont have a history

>our land back
Your lands are on the Volga river fren.

> I'm MACEDONIAN
My condolences. This is why you posted this thread, right? For people to express how sorry they are for your past?

feels good having a neigbor that doesn't hate your guts and isn't romania

sup Alexander how many hectares have you conquered

Based

Your race and language is Slavic. Slavs came to the region in the 6th century AFTER Christ. Alexander dies in the 3rd century BEFORE Christ.
If you visit every single ancient Macedonian city (which are all located in Greece) such as Amfipoli, Pella etc., you will find a lot of ancient Macedonian insciptions in walls, statues, coins etc.
Every single Greek can understand what these inscriptions say because THEY ARE WRITTEN IN GREEK, not Bulgarian. Alexander spoke Greek and his father was from Argos in the Peloponese.

Attached: image.png (1280x1280, 221K)

Nigger

But u slav

>I'm NORTH MACEDONIAN

Yes you are.

Attached: 1546143755558.png (549x744, 480K)

My condolences

How did we even get in this awkward situation. Like why the hell are they thinking they are greek.

North Macedonian*

this. mountainigger bro is technically more greek than any scopian.

that's all true, but macedonians are slavenized greeks much like bulgarians are a slavenized turkic tribe, just look at who gave us written language, two greeks living in present day macedonia that spoke slavic, even when you look at their genetic makeup they have more ancient greek genetics than present day greeks (probably due to being a shithole no conqueror ever wanted to stay in being dry as fuck and overall an inhospitable place to live) so macedonians aren't slavs much like the irish aren't english just because they left their language behind and took another nation's language

>Modern Macedonians slain left and right

Excuse me, lad. You're North Macedonian

>Your race and language is Slavic.
That doesn't represent the genetic trait, they were slavonized during the Serbo-croat Kingdom and later Yugoslavia.
>Slavs came to the region in the 6th century AFTER Christ.
Implying all slavonized peoples are Slavs
>Alexander dies in the 3rd century BEFORE Christ.
Implying that with the ending of the Argead Dynasty Macedon lost continuity.
>If you visit every single ancient Macedonian city (which are all located in Greece) such as Amfipoli, Pella etc., you will find a lot of ancient Macedonian insciptions in walls, statues, coins etc.
We have ancient artifacts with Greek inscriptions in Romania too
>Every single Greek can understand what these inscriptions say because THEY ARE WRITTEN IN GREEK, not Bulgarian.
We understand the inscriptions found here too, does that mean we are Greeks?
>Alexander spoke Greek and his father was from Argos in the Peloponese.
Actually the founder of the Dynasty was from Argos and even before ruling Argos, the Herakleides descended there from the North, that's why it's called The Return Of The Herakleides and not The Arrival.
Aigai / Vergina was noted to be a Thracian city prior to Karanus conquering it.

>bulgarians are a slavenized turkic tribe

Not really. The bolghars got slav'd after a couple of centuries due to diminishing numbers. We are pretty much mutts with mostly slav, little turkic and very little greek blood.

Man.... you were made in 1945 by the communist, what the fck are you talking about, LOL.

based monkeydonian

Greeks are ok in my book and you're kinda embarrassing yourself with this thread, dear user. Most Turks I know are ok too, by the way.

North Macedonia = Bulgarians,Albanians and gypsies, GTFO now.... clown.

>Fuck Albanians

Goran... you're alright.

Attached: 5c0ec4bd06832.jpg (961x1080, 147K)

Alexander was a Macedonian. duh!

Attached: 16pointray.jpg (600x601, 64K)

"In present day Macedonia" What??? Do you even history bro? North Macedonians are just Albanians,Bulgarians and gypsies living in a fake country.

They'll tell you that's because Alexander the Great Poofta exported their language and alphabet to the Russian tribes.

I hate to break it to you OP, but you're just a cosplaying Slav.

Anyway though even if you were Macidonian that is nothing to be proud of. Sure Alexander the Great came from there but that was a long time ago and Macedonians have amounted to nothing since. Literally nothing. While Serbs are shit mode people at least you can say they have done something other than being functionally Turks and then part of the poorest country in the Euro-zone after that. Serbs are the twats that started WW1, Serbs did the biggest genocide in Europe of the second half of the 20th century, Serbs had Tito and that Rabbit-and-carrot-itch bloke, Macedonia (real not FYR) had nothing.

Alexander the great wan't that great either, he only took on pussy countries, he was too scared to take on Romans, Gauls or Celts what a wanker.

Attached: lion.jpg (503x604, 54K)

The Cyrillic is a writing system used for various alphabets across Eurasia, particularly in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and North Asia. It is based on the Early Cyrillic alphabet developed during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School in the First Bulgarian Empire

I was waiting for a Greek to opine.

You didnt disappoint. Bravo, sir.

came in to say the same thing!

Cyrillic was developed in Ohrid by the students of Cyrill and Methodius, 2 Greek/Slavic brothers from Thessaloniki.

hey alchy

>Alexander the great wan't that great either, he only took on pussy countries, he was too scared to take on Romans, Gauls or Celts what a wanker.

Persia had the largest standing Army in the World at that time. Learn some history. They were out numbered like 8/1 and defeated Darius.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_III

Attached: 3rdcenturyBC.jpg (372x460, 95K)

>1. steal greek history despite tons of historical proof
>2. play being the victim whose history was stolen
>3. ????
>4. profit

Seriously slavfags you shouldn't steal other people's history, that's why nobody likes you. The one country in your neighborhood that doesn't want to see you wiped off the face of the map is greece, you really should try being nicer to them...

History graduate here. You do realize that you and you alone have this bizzare alternative history where Slavs are the sons of Alexander and Zeuski, right?

Macedon was Hellenic and even if it was not can you present any evidence linking you to them that isn't YT slide shows of lions, wolves and flags?

Do you honestly look at the state broadcasts of "god" talking to you and saying your forbears of mankind or Pasko Kuzmans magical time traveling watches and think;

"yeah, this is legit"

...and you don't live in Europe's North Korea?

Does it not bother you that in every school and university on earth outside your borders we have lectures on you clowns? Thousands of people in lecture theatres just howling with laughter?

Why do you do this to yourself, you DO have a real history of independence struggles and an ethnic consciousness separate from Serb/Bulgarian going back at least to the 19th century, why do you humiliate yourselves like this???

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

How are you macedonian when your country is made up of bulgarians, serbs and albanians?

Maybe you are, sure as hell more likely that youre some balkan mountainniggers than larping as Dacians that forgot their language in 100 years lul

If alexander the great was greek then how come he was called Aleksandar Makedonski?

>Fuck Albanians, Bulgarians, Turks and gypsies
Don't they teach you to honor thy father and thy mother in monkeydonia?

Attached: 1545695313632.jpg (820x820, 152K)

By 2 greek/slavic brothers from Thessaloniki in Preslav with the help of Boris 1 of Bulgaria. This is the correct answer.

>be bulgar
>larp as illyrian albanian

Attached: 1553088762953.png (282x315, 125K)

I met a Macedonian man once. He seemed nice, I mistook him for some kind of Slav and asked if he was from Belarus.

Bulgarians and Albanians only. Those "Serbians" there are actually not Serbians, they are Bulgarians but think that they are Serbians because of the brainwashing during the communism. North Macedonia was founded because of Bulgarian communist traitors.

Cyrill and Methodius developed the Glagolitic, it was their students (Clement, Naum) who developed the Cyrillic and named it after Cyrill. In Ohrid, not Preslav. Both were in the Bulgarian Empire back then of course.

KEK.

>Every single Greek can understand what these inscriptions say because THEY ARE WRITTEN IN GREEK
>doubt.jpeg

My friend who studies Ancient Greek says its completely different from modern Greek. Similar in difference to say German and English.

>Alexander spoke Greek

But the question is: do you speak grek or koine? And was Philip actually a Illyrian?

So now they are italians too?Sons of Romulus and Remus as well as Alexander?

Attached: 1436632445295.jpg (418x447, 43K)

Not even turks are turkic anymore let alone bulgarians. Greeks are mutts while ancient greeks were much whiter. Perhaps anatolians were already swarthy due to mixing with non-IE groups.

"Cyrill and Methodius developed the Glagolitic, it was their students (Clement, Naum) who developed the Cyrillic and named it after Cyrill" - This is true. "Both were in the Bulgarian Empire back then of course." - this is also true.
"who developed the Cyrillic and named it after Cyrill." - True. But this is false - "In Ohrid, not Preslav." It's in Preslav and not in Ohrid. The Bulgarian Empire also helped with the development and later with spreading the alphabet.

>german and english
That wouldnt even be that much of a difference if you account to the timespan in which it changed.
A third of your words is understood by us just fine even if we cant speak english.

macedonia is greek

Congrats on the NATO thingy dude, we're going to screw with more of your referendums when you cucks make them.

>A third of your words is understood by us just fine even if we cant speak english.

How very interesting. What words just out curiosity? I'm not sure which bits of English are Germanic/French/Latin. It's around 1/3rd of each last I heard.

No, it's between Bulgaria and Greece.

The root of the English language is German.

The fact that they were outnumbered 8 to 1 and still got beaten only reninforces the fact that they were MASSIVE pussys. the persian army might have been big but it was well known at the time that they relied upon people being intimidated by its size so not starting a fight, when it came to actual battles persians are like the sort of army you would face in a tutorial section of a video game.

Using the video game analogy Alexander the Great is a mid level boss at best.

Big yay for Macedonia! My tatko is macedonian desu!

And Hannibal would be the final boss.

>Battle of Cannae
>Battle of the Trebia
>The battle of Lake Tresimine

Rome was comprehensivily btfo in every single engagement and only won because of the oligarchy in Carthage not sending supplies.

Attached: hannibal.jpg (500x611, 69K)

nobody gives a fuck about your non-country OP go back to farming your cunt potatoes

I just take out the most related ones from what you just wrote:

>what-Was
>out- aus
>not-nicht
>a bit-bisschen
>last-letztes
>hear- hör

If you were german and had not taken a single lesson in english these could be somewhat guessed from context.

You don't even know that the word means.

The persian army was undefeated for decades before Alexander. He never lost a battle despite limited manpower and logistical problems.

Hannibal was defeated by Scipio. After their initial troubles Rome adapted and Carthage did not. Even with support Hannibal did not have the means to take Rome.

Tito took the joke way too far

you're just a Greek rape baby larping as a slav.

Say that to my face fucking gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=sDLGG5VFn7Y

Attached: 1550856166077.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Fuck you and your country. Your people are raping niggers. Kill yourself.

>mfw my macedonian coworker tells me that swiss doctors are shit and the best doctors of the world are macedonians

Attached: grinsmann_animiert.gif (404x416, 204K)

Yes, some of us are Mongols.

It depends,Homeric greek is different but still understandable,new tastment first century greek is almost identical and little children can understand it.
I am pretty sure greek has changed less in 2000years than English in the last 600

If you also include common german dialects (northern first, southern second)

>what- wat/wos
>out- ut/aus
>a bit -bitje/bissl
>last- lestes/ledstes
>hear -hören/hearn

you lost get over it

nobody cares

>(((History is written by the winners)))

He's not wrong. Best in the world

Attached: 4s8zaw52xp8y.png (1303x1293, 943K)

>still lower than switzerland
maximum lyl

looks like an anus

dude it was a fleeting moment of glory 2300 years ago

>German and English.

Kek

Koine Greek is probably closer to modern Greek than English is to Old English or Anglo-Saxon... and you're comparing it to German?

user, English is le mutt language par excellence. It is completely different from all other Germanic languages and it is only considered Germanic out of convinience as most of its sentece formulation and most of the every day use words are of Germanic origin.

user... English is closer to French than to German in grammar.

Kek

It's a Bulgarian flag highlighting the fact that Macedonia is a fake nationality originally constituted by Bulgarians who were trapped into Yugoslavia.

of course it's lower than Switzerland,all the Macaronian doctors left for there because they pay better.

based af, whoever disagrees with this post has sucked my dick just like his mom

>Does it not bother you that in every school and university on earth outside your borders we have lectures on you clowns? Thousands of people in lecture theatres just howling with laughter?

Alexandrovich Makedonovsky Stronk!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[spoiler]no shit huh[/spoiler]

>history graduate
>thinks in our books it says the Aцo spoke slavic
I know you are brit and all that but come on. can't be that dumb

Where I'm from we give Macedonian guys a "Hot Carl" if they refuse to assimilate to White culture. What it is is when you take a raw mini-hotdog and fill it with tabasco sauce, then you jam it into their nose and hold the other nostril so they inhale it. The trick is to time it when they're breathing in.

>I'm not sure which bits of English are Germanic/French/Latin. It's around 1/3rd of each last I heard.

That makes it about 2 latin words for every Germanic one.
That's pretty accurate, user.

In your speech:

How, very, what, words, out, I, am, which, bits, of, english, are, each, last, heard.

These are Germanic words.

Now the latin ones:

Interesting, just, curiosity, sure, Germanic, French, Latin, around, third,

Basically, while the deepest most familiar and most basic parts of English are derived from Germanic languages, you wouldn't be able to make much sense with Latin.

You could almost speak English only with Latin derived words, it would sound like Slavs who speak with no articles for the most part.