Yang gang: is a jew psyop forced meme

Remember Bolsonaro in Brazil? For months they flooded this board with "based bolsonaro" memes, only for Bolsonaro to whip out the Israeli flags as soon as he won.

Same for that hamster faced Democrat whore.

Friendly reminder to choose the animating contest of liberty over "free shit". Look to the black community in the US if you want to know what this devil's bargain will get you: 80% single mother rate and 50% incarceration rate.
Choose FREEDOM user, it was always the answer.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (720x472, 64K)

fucking you are jew i want death for israel and that alone yang will fuck israel don't play the sheep now wolf jew nigger

Attached: 1553231272526.jpg (639x673, 204K)

Attached: A75FB4E3-C240-4EDF-BF83-A76C76BB37B5.jpg (750x747, 303K)

Trump is a Jewish psy-op, Brad Parscale and Kushner have an organization called “Project Alamo” which is deticated to shilling for the president on various right wing forums and imageboards. Notice how whenever you criticize him for cucking, hordes of shills constantly scream at you and give no argument against your points? Leftists aren’t the only ones invading this board. There are plenty of right wingers too. Remember when Jacob Whol posted under a Kekistani flag?

Attached: F0A74CC7-3581-49C0-9626-DE6EE2D308A4.jpg (409x668, 83K)

bribing us with our own money

>Implying shilling for bolsonaro on the chin would make a difference to Brazilian politics
What is it with the God complex people have on this board

Jow Forums's been part of this kikeoturf since 2009, Kushner's got a long game going on.

Attached: 1549059520090.jpg (802x1024, 150K)

Bolsonaro was hyped by our own population 2 years ago you mong. He wasn't elected because of some memes here. Also he is pro-israel because of his protestant wife. I mean, you probably would be pro-israel if that means to smash this every night.

Attached: mommy.jpg (550x320, 59K)

I think what people like Bolsonaro and Trump realize is that you can't simply ignore the jews. You have to pick a side. And it is better to be with jews than against them. (Unless, of course, in being against them, you also plan to exterminate them).

So if you come home to burglars loading your stuff into a van, a good strategy would be to help them with the heavy stuff and maybe fix them some light snacks too? Really makes you think.

Fuck off, dumb ape.

No, the best strategy would be to kill them all. But the worst strategy would be to scold them.

Jews have money.

People with money control the world. It's that fucking simple.

isn't his wife catholic?

I'm not pro-israel. Also uga buga to you as well.
No, he is catholic. She is prot.

okay fair play

Attached: DragonAurora_Zhang_2241.jpg (2241x3225, 1.15M)

Attached: 1526152107911.png (1051x751, 306K)

MIGA

Bolsonaro, Trump, redneck nazi christian breeders, Yang, NZ false flag thread flood, AOC spam... It's all shilling.

this

Attached: D1o25jKXgAI-ibq.png (640x320, 116K)