This guy claims to have confronted the shooter but I never even saw him once in the video, was he lying ?

This guy claims to have confronted the shooter but I never even saw him once in the video, was he lying ?

Attached: 5372CC4E-A2E7-4C65-833B-39B741D5BA40.jpg (750x427, 66K)

>was he lying

God has tanned his skin. He always has subtle ways of showing us the light of truth. That's all I have to say.

i saw this i thought the same

trivialities.

There was a second mosque shooting which wasn’t on video, which was cut short because this guy confronted the shooter. Read an article you double digit IQ memeflag

Attached: OPKIKE.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

Of course he was lying

Yes, he was. Mudslimes are invertebrates who only attack in groups.

Why does Abdul look like a Native American?!??

Was there another suspect or was it a solojob?

Yes, only one Muslim guy rushed the shooter and he got his brains blown out trying.

Bullshit story. He said that he smashed Brenton's window which made him run away when the only damage to his windows there were was to his windshield and left handside window which Brenton shot himself in the video

His testimony was that he picked up Brenton's shotgun that he dropped at the mosque enterance even though that was in the first mosque.

Looks Native American to me too.

was he at the second place?
I dont believe jackshit at this point because there is evidence of up to 5 shooters, and one guy admiting he orchestrated it on youtube, which was archived.

Deep state false flag operations always has to have a " hero"

would be funny to run up and steal his jew cap.
its not like hes going to catch you

Attached: 1550778127386.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Not sure but I seen a guy got called a hero for trying to stop him in the video. I'm 100% convinced he was trying to run away past him. Am I wrong?

anyone else find it extremely suspicious that someone in army gear just happened to show up at a school that day?
what are the fucking odds?

Attached: sbf9q3uqzfn21.png (628x921, 719K)

I still don’t have any clue as to what the fuck was up with that guy. Can I get a rundown maybe? Was following the shooting since I woke up the morning after and found out and I still have no clue as to what the fuck was up with that guy. Fucking memory holed.

>chekked
bet the guy is some ham crisis actor drafted in at the last minute to push the narrative of heroic pakis, considering what happened to the other "hero" this guy is in good shape.

Attached: the-fifth-element.gif (500x200, 1.36M)

Talk about friendly fire

Attached: 1552767784218.gif (220x202, 202K)

>never even saw him once in the video
He was at the second mosque (after the video cut out).
>was he lying
He was likely exaggerating as Brenton was probably out of bullets and chose to drive away anyway.

From what I could see it's quite likely Brentons rear windscreen actually was smashed.
It's possible he used another shotgun at the second mosque.

I don't know why Brenton used so many of his .223 rounds trying to long range snipe 2 singular people - those two magazines probably would have garnered him FAR more kills at the second mosque.
But I suppose the old saying goes "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" and he couldn't be sure if he was going to make it to the second mosque at all let alone whether it'd still be occupied when he got there.