Depression Tunnel

I feel very sad. I wonder if you are, too?

Attached: A1111EE0-9E89-4B23-A9AD-F642B48BE659.png (633x758, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aRPPqX9vVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes I am too

No, and all of this is in your head fucking pussy.

No, I in fact feel quite good and productive. Gonna do lots of useful shit today.

Attached: Qjd327B.jpg (761x563, 60K)

I feel obliterated.

I will be in two months.

Just blindly ruining my life now. Live vicariously through me, user.

Post some examples.

I personally feel like there's no point, but I matched with a milf on tinder and that might lead up to a worthwhile sunday, otherwise I'll start drinking in a few hours and not stop 'till falling asleep.

take your meds schizo

Be happy :)

Attached: PINKY.jpg (500x568, 50K)

Well I'm into unity gamedev, gonna make a badass weapon switching system with transition animations and whatnot. Also write some code for the dayjob even though I don't really have to do that today.

CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 1551622090973.gif (1000x546, 412K)

Attached: 1553162210991.gif (607x609, 514K)

Find a hobby/get a job/get a gf

Stop being a lazy faggot. If you were busy you wouldnt have time to flop around and cry like a gay pussy

man I'm happy as fuck check out my power stick, just suckle on this powerful nectar

Pink skin causes depression lol

I feel fine.

I’m over by shitbird ex from the UK and just made a ton of money I’ll spend on everything EXCEPT HER! Lol.

Mine is more of a "holy shit there might be no God (and therefore also no hope)" type of despair.

What do you plan on doing tonight Brain? what we plan on doing every night, Pinky. Take over the world!

That's sweet, I always dreamed of becoming a dev but #life.

Aye mate

>Got a shitty degree
>Slave under a chink
>Can't save money
>No job option
>No money or time to train for a new skill
>I'm getting old
>No money to own a home
>No gf
>Drink to wake up tomorrow

feels alive mate

I just eat my depression whenever it comes along. Both literally and metaphorically

Attached: UaEscmK.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

Yes, every time I have that cold metal in my mouth I chicken out and suffocate myself with more of life’s shit.

Do an hero
also
>tfw ive been a hikikomori for 3 years

Im terrified from the possibility of a god not existing, if a god doesn't exist then all of this suffering in the world is meaningless, and death is eternal static, this thought scares the shit out of me

Attached: 1549023113592s.jpg (215x250, 3K)

Eternal static that you can't perceive though. It's not like YOU will have to endure for an eternity or something.

You can still change your hikikimori ways!

Whatever the fuck a hikikimori is, i can't be bothered to google it.

its still fucking sad and scary, imagine if you were born dirt poor and had a shitty life only to die and not go to heaven but just lose all sentience, man that fucked up

Are you fucking stupid? he has to live the rest of his life knowing he's going to die (possibly forever), which basically makes life miserable.

I think reincarnation may be real.

NEET

Take the black pill.
There is no god.

Well, there's no god at all

i know that feel bro

I wouldn't know, i'm fucking Chad Thundercock the trillionare. Bitches and gay guys make mile-long lines to suck my mammoth cock.

are you able to explain why that is the case?

yeah, itll pass

whats the point of being reincarnated into this hellhole? why can't I just die and experience eternal peace and love in heaven? whats worst is that my friend died last week and I just keep wondering if he is in a better place or did he just stop existing

Why the fuck would anyone want to work?

Well they won't have to suffer anymore, won't have to care about everyday struggles, no frustration, no pain, no grief, no exhaustion. Just sleep without dreams forever. Why is that so bad? And that assuming there is actually no afterlife.

My guess is that we're all just slaves to a malevolent entity, pretty much. Life is unfair it sucks and then we die and then we're prolly forced to reincarnate. Yup, pretty much the way it seems from here.

I've been working from home, for myself, for 7 years now. But now it's time to change my hikikomori ways and get hired as a programmer.

Attached: nhk.png (1841x999, 2.61M)

Sell whatever to whoever will buy it, kill anyone that gets in your way. That's how you make it.

Yeah but there is a bright side to that. When faced when inevitable death, all your crappy everyday problems like "tfw no gf" or "my country is cucked" don't mean all that much anymore and don't piss you off.

*faced with

>bad parents, divorced, no supervision
>on my own from 14
>go to college on loan
>catch felony for selling weed
>finally find full time work
>manager turns out to be psycho who shot his mom in the face and hid the body when he was a teen
>micro manager dick head/sociopath
>doesn't pay enough to cover rent/student loan/car.
>attacked by bum on bus
>self defence, still charged for assault
>lose job for "bad attitude"
>no sex in 6 years
>balding

Don't worry anons, it definitely gets better.

Bullshit, they piss you even more. You're a moron, Ivan. You should practice shutting the fuck up until you achieve complete mastery of the art of keeping your whore mouth shut.

piss you off*

Wow angery! Fuck you too then, I hope you stay depressed until you die alone in the puddle of your own filth.

Tell that shit to the genetically disadvantaged i.e dumb ugly fucks.

I don't hope for anything, it's all the same meaningless shit. Grow up Igor.

If growing up means becoming like you I'd rather not.

Yeah i know, i wish i was an unaware dumbfuck too. Life is for self absorbed narcissistic idiots who don't realize what's actually going on.

>well, what's actually going on, oh wise Uruanon?

It's all bad kid, that's what.

Whatever man, if you want to spend your life being a whiny bitch it's all good.

I felt depressed but shooting brought back the energy I needed so much. I feel 10 years yonger now.
Anyone feeling the same way?

Everybody hurts, sometimes...

You can get mad or you can get sad. Take some Vitamins , a B complex and some Bit D. Or eat Jesus pic related.

Attached: adameve.jpg (258x318, 30K)

Checked.

Don't be gay Uruguayanon.

kys

browsing this stupid site gives you depression you dumb gypsy

You should go to church instead of hiding behind Catalan flags if what you say is true.

It's all whatever but it's really all bad, objectively speaking. Ain't no "whiny bitch", some problems are not solveable. Go be a naive whiteboi somewhere else, kafir.

Don't be this don't do that, you have a lot of fucking opinions, don't you whore?

LMFAO, or learn more about reality. Do that. HAHA.

I will ged rid of you first Shlomo

Hey kike, when are you going to Samson Option the Apocalypse into being? chop chop.

Yeah fuck it, nuke Israel. Make it happen tavarish. I'll give you a fifth of vodka.

i got more cuts than a lfox interview with alex jones, and i have 2 atempet suecides where i did dide in one but was forced back to life, now i am killing myself with one bottle at the time. i feel ya brother

Attached: 1553154680148.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

>whats the point of being reincarnated into this hellhole?

These sort of things are way above your paygrade. You shouldn't worry about it untill you dominate all the shit you can do on your earthly life.
Also: No reincarnation, most likely.

>why can't I just die and experience eternal peace and love in heaven?

Because you don't diserve it. At least, yet.
Your life is your personal hell which you must make better somehow.
Accept your mission. Do something good with your life, don't matter the odds or the costs.

Then you can enjoy eteral life in heaven.
Just keep an open mind down here, user.

>Be doomer at college
>a few hours away from my parents.
>Have no future or aspirations
>Too autistic to have female
>Decide to take a night drive
>Just drives off in a random direction
>A few hours later I somehow ended up at my parents house
>I just parked in front of the house and cried for like an hour
It was like 4 in the morning so it's not like anyone would notice
>Contemplates going in and telling dad he should just give up on me
>Just drives off after a while
>Goes back to apartment and goes to sleep

And this was last night and I'm getting worse quite quickly. I feel you user.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Such is the life of the amerimutt.

Don't despair, friendo!
Half of your shit is just "baggage" you have to learn to live with, the other half is shit you did because you're stupid.

Go kill those three men or i'll kill your family in front of you and then you, slowly. I'm even giving you varied diversed and different options, holy fucking shit am i the nicest guy around or what?

What did you just call me, friendo? say it again, call me. CALL IT.

You are too young to feel that way.

Yes.
Stop blackpilling the people around here.

I am. I was sad about the banning of the chans. And Scomo cucking hard on immigration. And a lot of things. Do something worthwhile.

Attached: 1549088264184.png (600x400, 304K)

Based Jew.

Yadda yada yadda...

f... friendo?

I'm just being honest, not interested in lying. Which is ironic given my uh.. HAHA. Semiticness.

Let me tell you a couple of three things, bud.

You sound a lot like me when I was 15.

Wise beyond your years, you seem to have devolved since then.

The debt just got 2 points higher youtube.com/watch?v=1aRPPqX9vVk

I'm 99% sure that God exists, but if not, that's just more motivation to fight for your family, your race, and your world, so it doesn't all just disappear into the void.

Granted I've always felt this way but it only became a problem once I got to college because my parents expect me to do very well and get a nice paying job. But I'm losing my mind and having "panic attacks" (it's really just me losing control over my mind and body and simply convulsing on the floor because my mind gets overloaded with where to start) and going through all of this, not having ferns, having nobody to talk to even. I'm going though all of this and I ask myself.
What is all of this for?

Not like I'm gonna have kids or a family to ever take care of. Why do I need to do all this work to earn a 6 digit salary when I'll just be an isolated man? I could earn 30k and be pretty comfortable.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: comwpf459on11.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>you seem to have devolved since then.
You don't even know me faggot

Attached: 1543036376055.jpg (500x431, 92K)

Usually, yes. But today as with some days I've managed to find something to brighten my day. In this case some kind user on /his/ posted links to a bunch of Mega full of interesting shit including 8 gigs of language learning materials.

People, especially those that make up the core audience on Jow Forums are often going to be able to find reasons to be depressed, (Whether for right or wrong reasons) what matters is getting past that and making something of each day. Work on a hobby, do some sport, read or whatever else and at the end of the day ask yourself if your day was a net positive or negative on your life. Keep doing that and you'll find ways to escape the blackpill and improve your living conditions.

Attached: 220px-Natsagdorj.jpg (220x312, 21K)

I know what kind of socks you didn't wear to work today, we've been watching you.

Son of Dashdorj is retarded fag looks like jungle chink.

I don't have a job

only soulles npc's believe that shit

Or so you think.

Nah, i'm pretty sure there is no God too.

Huh, Mongolians actually do browse Jow Forums. I just used Natsagdorj's photo as an autistic/pretentious reaction picture, so I'll admit I have no idea what your on about.

Enlighten me please.

If there's no creator, why is DNA 1000x more complex than any computer humans ever designed?

Only one way out

Attached: ykw.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Cause reasons, could mean exactly jack shit for all we know. You're a moron. A scared moron.

What's this the mafia now?

Imagine thinking of yourself as "enlightened" because you realized there's no meaning to life lmao I wish I was 15 again too

Because nature is a beautiful thing.

maybe someone's gang

Attached: 4739.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>projecting this hard

sorry life didn't go your way, but some of us will must have hope and fight toward the future, while you wallow in despair and terror of death

I'm doing great. My cognitive dissonance allows me to feel great about 50 muslims being shot and even better when the Prime Minister of New Zealand responds in exactly the appropriate way to prevent both escalation and a repeat of such a mass-shooting.

I also woke up to watch footage of over a million bongs marching in protest of BREXIT (who unlike frogs, burgers and krauts manage to do that without a bunch of vandalism and riot-police) and am looking forward to the seething, broken hearts of all the BREXIT-fags when BREXIT is officially cancelled.

Oh, and I just had a nice Sunday-walk with my parents and we'll be having bratwurst and sauerkraut for lunch, so my kraut-levels are currently pretty high.

L-tryptophan

So are you saying that this guy had a son who you think is a retarded fag and looks like a South-East Asian or are you calling me that? Don't leave me hanging like that Mongol user.

I was there once but now I'm the king of world...push hard buddy make sure you survive this period.. Even if it is 10year long.. You will have your victory..

Attached: 1553377855301.jpg (229x220, 7K)