Bridge between Italy-Balkans

Why don't we build a bridge connecting Italy to Balkans? The Romans would do it if they had today's technology.

Una fazza una razza. I think the Adriatic must be sealed with a giant bridge.

Attached: Bridge.png (897x547, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

map.openseamap.org/?zoom=10&lat=42.44200&lon=16.49075&layers=BFTFFFTFFTF0FFFFFFTTFT
thelocal.it/20180823/genoa-bridge-collapse-the-mafias-role
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So that even more gypsies can invade Italy? I think I speak on behalf on all of us Meds when I say no.

Attached: Latins.jpg (1000x514, 282K)

who pays for it?

because we can't even build a bridge here

Attached: 20190324_122850.png (896x546, 363K)

You would seriously expect italians to build a 60 km long bridge to Albania which would fuck over port cities on the east coast of Italy like Venice?

>connecting terroni
how about no

Fuck it dude, let's just stich that shit up, ocean looks like a fucking flesh wound anyway.

Attached: 1553426279288.png (897x547, 391K)

or here.

Attached: DC51D619-B5B0-430F-8751-571736E602FC.jpg (640x711, 126K)

haha fuck off muzzie

>look guys i'm trying so hard to be funny, hahaha i'm funny, please tell me i'm funny

here's your (you)

remember what happened to the last time Italiens built a bridge?

Because Italians would bomb it the day after opening it since they want nothing to do with Albanians whatsoever.

Italians would rather have blacks and Muslims passing through their country than Albanians.

Attached: 2018-03-25_215143.png (711x677, 81K)

Why the fuck would we want to have a land connection to albania? So that even more Albanians can come here?

>bridge connecting Italy to Balkans
You nuts? Arent there enough albanian criminals in Italy yet?

This would've been fine if it wasn't going to be with fucking Albania

> rather have blacks and Muslims
> than Albanians.
... aren't Albanians muslims ?

This is retarded. Albania will join the EU in 2025, the entire Balkan will be in it.

We need to think about the future and not some negligibly immigrant flow from Shqiperia. It just happens they are the closest to Italy.

Mixed pot. Kosovar Albanians are pretty much criminals and Islamists exported there from Albania, kind of like Cuba exported its criminal population to the south-east of USA.

Fuck off. Take the Albanians in your country if you like them so much

Fucking hell OP, just bridges fucking bridges, fucking everywhere.

Attached: google-world-map-stylish-design-world-map-google-betinhellme.png (1456x848, 351K)

Attached: GERMANIC SERBS VS KOSOVO TURKS.png (944x1196, 2.56M)

>GERMANIC SERBS

Attached: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (458x366, 59K)

Pic related 3D bathymetric chart of the Adriatic explains the nature of the problem op.

Attached: adriatic_3d_bathymetry.jpg (564x604, 138K)

>Serbia
>barely works

>Kosovo
>nobody wants to live there including Kosovars themselves, no economy except what the West wastes on it and human slavery/drugs, biggest conscripts to ISIS/ISIL before Bosnia

they look the same

I always forget just how absurdly deep the med is.

kek

Just fucking drive everywhere

Attached: giphy.gif (400x395, 57K)

kys ramush

None of them are germanic

Why not a floating bridge? There must be a way

kek

kys my man

they are slavic you god damn idiot lol

Why not use a fucking ferry instead.

It's the picture that insinuates that there should be a difference

doesn't care about your problems both of you
just wanted to post this pic desu

also
>kosovo isis/isil
isis doesn't exist even in iraq and syria, but yeah let's make stupid arguments for brainlet Jow Forumstards because they will believe it

Holy shit I can feel your rage from here

Heh

Attached: 1551646338301.jpg (1188x835, 253K)

>muslim
a religion for incels

Nobody wants a bridge with Albania let alone them as neighbors,you should know that considering you had to use a river to seperate them from the rest of the city.
If it was up to us we would cut the whole damn thing loose and set it adrift the sea,hopefully it would reach Gibraltar and float off into the ocean.Then they can finally become Atlanteans like they always wanted

Attached: Pamje e Durresit(atlantis)2.0.jpg (800x521, 75K)

This is the distance calculated, around 70km. The Crimea bridge was 20km. We can build a 3 times bigger one.

Attached: FUck.png (891x551, 200K)

It doesn't matter man, this is good for the entire Balkans and Italy. It could be an iconic bridge like Golden Gate in USA.

This is Albania seen from that point in Italy.

Attached: A3B6FD4F-76DF-492F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

because we would have to fund it for you

We can use it to send Albanian refugees after it's partitioned between Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia

Just build a train-bridge instead medbros. And have the end-station made after superior German architecture.
Everyone gets a nice bridge they wanted, and balcans get fewer albanians and misc mudslimes

win/win

Attached: funstation.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

72km and it is fucking deep there, more than 1000m. So you cannot build a bridge, except with floating pontoons... which has never been done for a bridge on the open sea.

A tunnel would have to also be dug below a 1000m deep ocean, again something never even contemplated in engineering.

This is an engineering challenge way beyond our current means.

What would be possible is the green line bridge from island to island to island to island over max 120m deep shallow waters. Potentially a bridge, tunnel, bridge tunnel combo.

Attached: BCD6B69E-F33B-438D-913B-FCF3ADBA68E3.jpg (850x581, 76K)

No bridge from LA to Tokyo?

Now with the markup

Attached: D2247913-CD08-467B-8E9E-C38D5681F937.jpg (850x581, 76K)

i don't care, as long as we build a W.A.L.L. between north italy and terronia. a beautifull wall, 500 mt tall.

>a train-bridge
Not bad,not bad but how about this instead:
An underwater tunel connecting Italy to Albania without the tunel part and a convertible carriages on the train,minus the engine of course for obvious reasons,so they can all enjoy the fresh air and lovely scenery all the way to Italy.

Attached: 19A90D79-FB9E-40F8-8D7B-7AF18C7B9D7B.jpg (900x635, 56K)

Depends. Northern area is more Catholic and to a lesser extent, Orthodox Christian.

nice autism lad

They are what their current sponsor is.

Change the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the Entire Human Race

Attached: buildbridges.png (308x314, 83K)

I dont believe its possible, maybe a pontoon one, but not one made with cement.

Is 1000m really that deep? Honestly I thought it'd be deeper.

>Rom

Triggered

Attached: 6D138169-E385-4276-82A7-405239E606C0.jpg (1386x924, 86K)

Because we don't want you niggers in our country. No offense thou

The mediterranean should be full of bridges and tunnels but unfortunately Europeans prefer to spend money on murdering each other and starting world wars over infrastructure projects.
>inb4 muh immigrants
Just keep the links freight only then. No need to stop commerce just because you are afraid of a bunch of immigrants.

Attached: bridges.png (1360x641, 465K)

Do you have any idea how long that bridge would have to be?
Or how deep into the water it's supports would have to go?
Fuck me.

For bridge building it is. Max 250m for ground anchored bridges (essentially you need lots of Eifel towers then...). At 1000m, you need floating pontoons ... essentially you build a bridge on things like oil drill rigs anchored to the ground. But that’s really expensive and error prone.

Better is to use the green line above here and use material to build 3-4 artificial islands on these green spots which are 30m to 40m deep max and then hop from island to island with bridges or tunnels or both. Would still cost 100 billion or more.

>swedcucks anywhere near the med
Absolute cringe

what is the race of those people? gypsies

all of them look the same, but they look whiter than indians which is supposed to be their race, and browner than meds where they live

too deep

Attached: depth.jpg (1300x833, 187K)

Best case of dept for the bridge would be here. From Croatia to Italy.
map.openseamap.org/?zoom=10&lat=42.44200&lon=16.49075&layers=BFTFFFTFFTF0FFFFFFTTFT

Attached: 2019-03-24 16.02.01 map.openseamap.org 88cb079684a3.jpg (846x813, 94K)

Thank you for this reply. But you're saying.. despite being the most challenging infrastructure in the world it could still be built?

It's not like a random bridge connecting Malta to Sicily or sth. This could be a seriously economically profitable bridge. Italy has 60M people and Balkans around 60M as well. It connects 1/5th of the Euro population.

Wonder why it was never suggested?

how, it's impossible.

Yes,there are a lot of them,we have already our animals,we don't want others,they tried to robbing me once,the guy was a manlet (1,40 m) lmfao.

fagotto

we need a bridge between sicilia and calabria

>But you're saying.. despite being the most challenging infrastructure in the world it could still be built?

Yes, it can be done, but not between Italy and Albania, but between Italy and Croatia/Bosnia several hundred km North of Albania.

My route would start North of Foggia and hop through 3 islands to Korcula.

Attached: EDC61A52-2FED-404E-9A42-EA67C87682EA.jpg (1548x1756, 978K)

Details

Attached: ADF50E0B-CE0E-40E2-BDF2-7FDF974A9D1F.jpg (1536x1536, 284K)

Attached: map europe islands bridges.jpg (1360x641, 262K)

I see what u did there

Attached: lol-19.png (413x395, 128K)

why would you want a bridge to albania

This is one of the most difficult decisions i'm not even joking.
I'm asking myself since forever who i hate more: niggers, gypsies or muslims and i still have no answer

Attached: 1417538217307.png (300x300, 148K)

it’s only a 9hr ferry ride

Pretty much this, when not taking shore heigts into consideration.

Attached: tmp.jpg (1536x1536, 376K)

To be honest, there are economic reasons to build a highway there. Essentially we are talking about 110km of bridge/tunnel as well as around 30km on islands. This means trucks and private cars could drive from Bosnia/Southern Croatia to Middle Italy in a bit over an hour. If you include a train line you could cross in 45 min. It would create a bridge from Napoli to Sarajevo/Tirana.

It!s exactly the kind of stupid project the EU sponsors.

Gypsies. Niggers are bad, but gypsies are worse.

You are going to lose your country, as well as Greece long before Albania is partitioned

The real truth is that before they ever consider that stuff, they would build a bridge that actually matters... between France and the UK... or even between Northern Ireland and Northern England which would just be 20km to 30km depending where you put it.

Attached: DA077532-A507-4842-90BB-EE000F0BDD70.gif (427x427, 43K)

Says the diasposhit ahahahaha

Attached: 491CC1BF-C7A6-4BC9-9DF1-0574DA83EBF4.png (546x664, 157K)

Greece takes another loan

Too bad most of Jow Forums didn't understand this joke

You have active separatist movements, Greece is no longer paying debts and the EU is collapsing along with Americans building more bases in Albania and Kosovo. While you talk about dumb ideas of the 1800s and early 1900s the realities on the ground of 2019 are the exact opposite of your dumb dreams.

Top bantz

Don't know how it is there, but gypos here don't shoot up neighborhoods with lead or bomb people. The best you can get with them is a brawl, getting scammed, theft, prostitution, and kidnapping children in the past which they have reduced the frequency of because even they recognized it wouldn't bode well for them in the long-term to keep doing such shit.

Attached: Oy.png (222x214, 25K)

ships have to sail there

Reality is you and your cockroach ilk are leaving Kosovo in droves after your generous liberators gave poisoned the land with Uranium
The US cannot even maintain their foothold in Syria and even Iraq anymore
They are being pressured by their NATO allies in Europe and are unable to even dislodge the Russians and the Chinese from Venezuela, which is on their doorstep

The clock is ticking for you subhumans, better prepare for more of your cousins to start visiting you

This is why water tunnels exist user, the boat would just go through the tunnel and come out on the other side of under the bridge. This isn't hard.

first thing i saw too

that was the implication

To be very honest friend. I saw a video about how Italian man react when they see a Italian qt passing by on the street. (This video was filmed in secret).

and literally every single man who accosted her is African.

I am afraid that Africans will insert their genes in yours my friend and those can not be removed easily, not like some thief.

I saw the comment under that video and even my country man are pissed off LOL. We are not even Italians.

For people that don't get it's the Genoa bridge that collapsed last year.
thelocal.it/20180823/genoa-bridge-collapse-the-mafias-role

Gyps lives in camps like pic related, they use children for drug selling, stealing and prostitution. Same goes for adult women who also scam people and kidnap children. About men they usually drink/snort a lot and well you can imagine we're not talking about gentlemen.
Sadly i live in near some of these camps and i know them well
If you are a white kid with some gyps frien it's hella fun tho, going around the city with them means the law does not apply to you, you can do basically whatever you want lol

Attached: Campo Rom di vicolo Savini Zingaro, con le sue case di rimorchio e baracche di legno a Roma.jpg (1300x729, 168K)