The brutality that unquestionably is a characteristic of Americans (white or black) can well be said to have a negro...

The brutality that unquestionably is a characteristic of Americans (white or black) can well be said to have a negro character.

Generally speaking, the taste for brutality now seems to be ingrained in the American mindset. It is true that once the most brutal of all sports, boxing, originated in England, but it is in the United States that its most aberrant forms have developed, and it is there that it has become the object of a collective obsession, soon transmitted to other nations. The heralds of this sport with it's ape-like swings towards the opponent's cranium in recent times were none other than celebrated negros such as Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson. It can now be observed that they have also openly put the duelists inside cages like in Mixed Martial Arts perhaps to celebrate zoo-like amusement.

America, having forgotten all it's European roots, has likened the concept of 'duel' to that of ridiculous European antiquated rubbish. The duel is a method of settling disputes, following strict rules, without resorting to the primitive brute force of the mere arm and fist like great apes do. There is no need to point out the striking contrast between this American trait and the ideal behavior of the English gentleman, despite the fact that the English made up a component of the original people of the United States. Modern Western man, to a large extent a regressive type, is in various respects comparable to a crustacean; he is as “hard” on the outside – as a man of action, as an unscrupulous entrepreneur, as an organizer, and so forth – as he is “soft” and formless in his internal substance. Now, this is true to the highest degree of Americans, who represent the degenerate Western type carried to the extreme. But here we find another of their affinities with the Negro. Inconsistent sentimentality, banal pathos, especially in love affairs, put Americans much closer to Negroes than to truly civilized Europeans.

Attached: 457b3f58a50faab7c6f76f915b803a299d49fdefe3b9f77f13124caf9f083925.jpg (1300x651, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.in/Black-Future-Interracial-Sissy-Story-ebook/dp/B07GTWMV11
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1682278/pdf/ajhg00064-0013.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_raza_cósmica
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blacks have a warrior gene. that's the first point.

social media networks are war technology. that's the second point.

Muhammad ali would knock you flat and so would I if you ever say negro again.

hows life in finland? productive?

Humans don't have different sets of genes, user...

> warrior gene
Fucking idiot

Don't bother. The willfully uneducated remain uneducated on purpose.

So in short
>amerifags are niggers

It's natural selection. Most people crave violence because in nature it leads to procreation.

White advocates now need to build unhindered lines of communication between whites only.

The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified. White women live to serve BLACK KINGS in vast reproduction facilities. Welcome to America's BLACK FUTURE.

Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.

As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.

Acclaimed author and pro domme Whitney Ryan presents a tantalizingly political vision of the future. Her powerful, vivid, fly-on-the-wall passages of three-on-one interracial man-on-sissy action push the boundaries of sensual fiction. The BLACK KINGS have their way with Alex's sissy body, pumping and pounding and cursing through one of the hottest gang scenes in the history of the genre. And interspersed throughout the sizzling prose, a suspenseful narrative full of imaginative world-building unfolds.

Experience the true power of black bulls in black jackboots. Prepare to pay the ultimate reparations. Explore the mind-bending world of BLACK FUTURE, the first book in Whitney Ryan's brand new series

amazon.in/Black-Future-Interracial-Sissy-Story-ebook/dp/B07GTWMV11

Attached: 1553393821068.png (400x266, 174K)

negro
NIGGER
NIGGA
NIGGAH
NEGER

You fucking nigger

Someone tought you 19th century English as a joke, bud

>all it's European roots
its*

Reported for being a filthy pink nigger.

niggers
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1682278/pdf/ajhg00064-0013.pdf

Ayo hold up das raciss

Do you understand the difference between a gene and an allele? Christ....

semantics

America is a jewish playground to social engineer good golems, Brazil was founded from the ground up to be like this too.

>warrior gene
Psychopath gene, the one that makes people stab old ladies in the street, hardly a noble trait.

Are you retarded? All humans have the same set of genes. That is why we are in one species. Humans have different sets of gene versions, or alleles. That is what makes us phenotypically different.

If the different is semantics, then you admit that all humans, regardless of race, are the same. Gene is to "human" as allele is to "race".

>truly civilized Europeans
Would be at war right now if we didn't have to waste our money babysitting you.
Left to your own devices you savages can't go 30 years without slaughtering each other.
GTFO with your absolute bullshit.

>Leaf

Where I'm from, they call a fight a "Hot Carl". They call it this because some guy named Carl was fighting in the city center with a guy who doused him in gasoline and lit him on fire.

are you deliberately missing the point?
stfu boomer nigger, both world wars were instigated by you cunts

And yet their so shit at war.

Attached: a14d8e7afff7fc557d6097f5c86223bf.jpg (650x942, 130K)

Niggers are dumb. We all know it's true, niggers know it's true. The fact that you can even operate a computer tells me you have white mixture.

Holy numbers confirm the truth. Niggers BTFO

Nope, I'm deliberately being accurate in my verbiage.

We can see the sad condition of the Western Male manifest itself by his use of cartoon imagery to convey and communicate political and philosophical ideas. He is stuck in a perpetual child-like state, unable to escape. Big Government has programmed him through cartoon-comedy series such as The Simpsons, Rick and Morty, and South Park which he will consume well into his adult years. The success of these series and its programming is through easily obtainable, shallow, humorous stimuli. This results in a positive feedback loop which reinforces itself, such that the Western Male is continually dependent on Big Government to take care of him. This phenomenon further reveals itself in other facets of life as well, such as bubbly modern vehicular design and clothing styles of bright colors, loose fit clothing and sneakers. We can conclude from this that it is wholly unlikely to see Western Civilization return to a mature state, but rather a further regress into childish principles, with each passing generation comprising of children governing other children.

Attached: pepe_glasses.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

>white mixture
is it mixture if it's 100%?
fine whatever, they have a higher chance of having this warrior allele
you might want to take this up to journos though, they keep using the term "warrior gene" for some reason

Bump for Evola.

Based Hue.

Pretty sure France is Arab and niggers now, so...I don't believe you.

you're thinking of Paris

The truth is that the American continent was built under the aegis of franc-masonic liberalism, with the objective to create a social engineering program without the interference of any higher authority (Inquisition, Monarch,etc).
The negro is key to this. He is the perfect slave race. He was never freed. All that the US did was to extend the negro condition to every citizen using negrification as a method.

>Just Paris

Well then, remove them.

yeah. warrior gene. science.

reality doesn't bend to your convenient biases.

as if war was ever a good thing. pity you cant fuckin dance.

we'll just starve them when the time comes

can i get some (You)s please

I just realised why the internet is popular among racists

in real life you'd get fucking knocked

i dont know what worse; being racist, or a coward

must suck to be both.

Can't wait to see the chimpouts in 4K HD

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

i would kick your ass easy

Dude my ancestors were christianized like 1000 years before yours, don't lecture me on civility Finnboi

hang on, are u fucking retarded? a warrior gene means they're ready any time to be violent - very generally speaking

you on the other hand can only win a war with weapons

ur literally a bunch of racists cowards caught in the trap of hating people you wont even buy them a ticket home u fucking cunt.

btw - love your soul music. many hits. much talent.

idk, we're kinda busy shitposting
I'm also racist irl
it will be kino af

not me u fucking jerk. u would get knocked permanently and u know it.

have fun hiding behind 'anonymous computer screen' with all your bravery, shitbag.

suspicions confirmed

(You)

do you feel bitter and fucked over when a NEGRO becomes a high achiever while you bitch like assfuck girls on a website 'hur dur mah racism nigger'

knowing straight up ur a bunch of losers.

I'm white and I have warrior gene. I still have empathy though. What do? KILL KILL KILL? Ok

wat do? BITCH LIKE ASSFUCK LOW ACHIEVEING LOSERS ON ANIME WEBSITE

with ur inner violent hatred then cry and use mean words at people for exposing you

like kindergarten children do.

grow up. ur the worst leeches on the net.

That’s entire thing is all bullshit. Having said that if I ever see you I’m gonna fuck you up you you pussy ass euro bitch!

Dude, learn how to write properly. Typical of a commie cuck, doesn't even know how to write words.

hows ur british incest ancestry going yankee doodle yeehaw?

its like u have no balls, u cant even throw down the actual argument, all u can do is deflect

fn loser.

>All that the US did was to extend the negro condition to every citizen using negrification as a method.

Do you think this was a planned transition or something that happened despite?

One of the most important objectives is to remove the support of spiritual and traditional values from the human personality, knowing that when this is accomplished it is not difficult to turn man into a passive instrument, a perfect slave like the modern American practically is. This slave does not even want to escape, since they enjoy their outdoor internment facility, it has every movie and possible distraction where they are completely immersed by mind control technologies that rewire their ability to process information, and then go eat the GMO food that they pay with non-existent worthless Illuminati ones and zeros that the Federal Reserve prints out of thin air.

The phenotype of modern American resembles something that can be properly called infra-human. It truly is a freak of nature: a jewish-negroid-caucasoid hybrid with the most loathsome qualities.

I used to think it was a social engineering program, but more I learn how chaotic the current situation is out there I have come to a conclusion that to blame the Jews alone as some sort of "deus ex machina" would be abandonment to fantasy.

It reminds me of a Lovecraftian story "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward", where the antagonist has produced some sort of terrible freaks of nature in his underground laboratory and simply forgotten them for ages. When the protagonists discover the laboratory (hundreds of years later) they are shocked to find out all of those creatures alive and breathing, despite the laboratory being sealed for almost two centuries.
> “Damn ’em, they do eat, but they don’t need to! That’s the rare part! A month, you say, without food? Lud, Sir, you be modest!
>"Those cursed things have been howling down there ever since Curwen was done for a hundred and fifty-seven years gone!”"

"the negro" < and u say that like ur superior when posting on Jow Forums is all you've achieved

LMAO

Communists do not deserve the respect that comes with acknowledging your existence, let alone debating. You deserve horrible pain and death.

>a jewish-negroid-caucasoid hybrid with the most loathsome qualities.

u just became the most ugly son of a cunt here.

This warrior gene is also huge in finland

sure right lame ass. hide behind ur screen achieving nothing and getting jealous when blacks are successful at more than you.

what do you do for a living?

its like the internet is where bored losers come to talk shit they cant get away with in real life

really fucking impressive.

Why are you here?
You know nothing of my achievements. I'm 100% certain I've achieved more than you ever have, communist scum. The mere fact that you subscribe to such a low IQ ideology tells me all I need to know about your cognitive abilities, that along with the fact that you write like a retard.

Attached: 1553081468014.jpg (203x295, 14K)

I think it is unfair to universallize like that. I think it can phenotypically be shown that several European population have lived somewhat gentically isolated, often being the case for Germans, Italians, Norwegians, Poles and i imagine a few other aswell, this is depending on geographical location ofcourse.

In USA that is

>You know nothing of my achievements.

that's why I asked you fucking moron snob.

what do you do for a living that leaves you so bored in your down time the best you can offer is being a racist coward bitching like a faggot on an anime site?

C.G Jung's observations concerning Americans:

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Do you agree with Jung? Most Americans, especially the WASP population, seem to regard themselves as some sort of representatives of their European forefathers on the new continent. This is prevalent mostly among the types we cannot classify as the so-called fifty-sixters or 'mutts' in general, but who by their physical charasteristics closely resemble traditional caucasoids. But further observation and examination of this so-called "white bastion" proves quite otherwise for looks can be deceiving.

shut the fuck up little bitch

Attached: 1541722131981.png (843x948, 638K)

> think it is unfair to universallize like that. I think it can phenotypically be shown that several European population have lived somewhat gentically isolated, often being the case for Germans, Italians, Norwegians, Poles and i imagine a few other aswell, this is depending on geographical location ofcourse.

We could take Donald Trump as an example. Werner Sombart, one of the greatest sociologists of all time, noted about Americans once: "they mistake bigness for greatness". Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color, especially those who have retained their Tradition. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin Indian, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy, or the size of the Trump Tower (apart, of course, from already Americanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

Donald Trump, is essentially a white negroid. His whole stature, mindset and even the way he speaks reeks of the Negro mindset; "Big is good. Go big or go home. Big is great." and this also shows the absurdity of how most WASPs in America think of their identity as "white", even though sociological, psychoanalytical and even traditional observers all disagree.

Attached: 35246354.jpg (640x480, 60K)

>The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips

LMAO rhythm. soul.

have you ever seen the way a stuck up snob walks like he's got a pole up his ass?

>planned transition
It was but a the same time it wasnt. I believe that linking everything down to one common source (the jews, freemason, illuminati or whatever) is naive.
No chaos ever arose from deep planning. Only through impulsive and downwards aiming action. Although I do believe that the creation of Homo Americanus was planned from the start.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_raza_cósmica
Just read this. Its what they have been planning for almost 2 centuries now.

>brutality now seems to be ingrained in the American mindset
Fuck yeah!

Attached: americans will kill.jpg (460x429, 54K)

It's 12:26 AM on a Sunday and I only have uni tomorrow. You're pathetic.

>the Negro mindset; "Big is good. Go big or go home. Big is great."

u ignorant twat. that's a whitey business man mindset. its like you forgot history or something.

no, you are. keep whining and bragging about all your superior achievements.

it is hilarious.

Americans are brutal because most of us get circumkiked at birth.

Attached: circumcision brain damage.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

You are so right about this. Everytime I consider Trump´s position I can think of nothing but a Brooklyn negro pimp.
The mannerisms, the way of acting, even the way in which he expresses himself. Just pure negroid.
He is America´s second black president. And I would even wager that in certain aspects he is blacker than Obama.

lmao

I'm not British fren

Il grant you that there certainly are some good point resonating from joung, i do however feel the need take jung with a pinch of salt, for the reason that his particular brand of "deep psychology" remains somewhat of an ad-hoc fed beast ruining the good academia. This is not adressing the point though. It is an interesting observation, but i find it hard to ake for granted that any particular behaviour can be adapted with a i guess contra-identity. There are good grounds for stating that diaspora and exiled groups tend to take their "percieved" identity alot further then those who remain at home.

On another note, as a Norwegian i, nor my country men consider Norwegian-decended americans norwegians, fuck that.

he's more mafia than black and how sick it is that u have nothing else in life but this backward offering to justify your depressive episodes and neurotic alignment with feeling better than others.

I will. Thank you for conceding the fact that western civilization is superior.

ur not even human.

>gene
Retard

u totally built it all by yourself.

good luck learning something in school with such poorly formed debate skills.

Thats a mature response. Congratulations mate.

science, coward.

thank you.

>boxing
>most brutal of all sports
stopped reading there

Semantics are everything. A car and a cat aren't the same no matter how much you say semantics
>All humans have the same set of genes.
No there are gene duplications. Search for copy number variations CNVs. Whites have more copies of genes that increase intelligence and brain size

OP needs to spend some time in the hood to get a taste of reality when they pull his head of his ass and shove it up a police officers.

there is no such thing as cat, nor such a thing as car

idgaf I already conceded faggot

Reminder that this was written in the 60´s, when the animalistic expression known as MMA wasnt even a thing.
Although you could say that boxing is brutal, specially in the past. British brawlers would literally maul themselves to death just in one match.

I already told you, communists don't deserve reasons debate or discussion. Only death. Read a book, nigger.

I thought ancient Greeks invented boxing

Attached: 0c21dd7ab45fd208e15f4052fe00273c.jpg (430x550, 54K)

>0 gold medals in Olympic hockey
Also look up pankration retard

Niggers have a murder gene, whites developed from the stone axe to nuclear weapons while you niggers still live in your own shit and always will

Hey nigger
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
10.000 niggers vs 200 humans
Result-
3000 dead niggers for 2 dead humans

That's just one example, look at the rest of history for more. There'll be plenty more too if you don't stop being so uppity boy.

The Finns are uppity today.