Who are the most lefty youtubers that you still respect?

Who are the most lefty youtubers that you still respect?

Attached: 1534624389816.jpg (4911x3186, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg
youtube.com/channel/UCzIe02cUmtDWJtch8mU3I9A
youtube.com/channel/UCP-rwC3mqNH1cVYYVZHziKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtubers
>respect

Fpbp

Anna needs her pink shitter spread open real good

>lefty
>respect

If I can tell someone's political leanings in their fucking youtube vids I just stop watching.

I treat youtube like TV shows, I don't want to be inundated pov's while I'm eating, That's what family gatherings are for.

Attached: DmILzlAXsAAg3Sb.jpg (918x918, 83K)

>knowing any youtuber by name and following them and watching their videos
kys saged

Any lefties that deviate from the narrative end up red pilling themselves with the backlash.

The banned ones

I only respect power, and these clowns have none of it. They do not demonstrate power, they do not express the thing thru their dispositions, they are powerless and weak. They can't hold subscribers because they lack the power of influence.

this

I don't. They are all the same with the same opinions as the 2016 'blue haired RadFems' just with a civil approach to the argument.

All of their arguments just boil down to "[right wing youtuber] says there not a Nazi/racist/sexist/bigot/xenophobe/transphobe/homophobe but here is the proof that they actually are!"
No actual discussion, no buildup of points and most importantly; nothing of substance. There is no explenation as to why the person or point they are responding to is wrong or bad for having that position, only relying on the current popular trend of making racism/sexism/etc to prop them up.

last time I checked we were teaching our left doctrine in school and you couldn't even say nigger anywhere on the internet outside of Jow Forums. Great power, lmao

Attached: 1478685839779.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

I love TYT, they are the best source of news. Unbiased and objective.

Attached: cenk-800x400.jpg (800x400, 29K)

Jim Sterling is spot on with his commentary about the games industry although his politics are pretty far left when it comes to social issues. I can also respect the Amazing Atheist for his blunt honesty even if I disagree with most of what he say.

Aside from that, most political youtubers are just obnoxious. The lefties all have a sense of self righteousness that is intolerable when they are so obviously worng. Meanwhile center-right youtubers like Sargon continue to beat the dead horse of SJWs while being willfully ignorant of the (((real problem))).

>I can also respect the Amazing Atheist for his blunt honesty
it's not his blunt honesty, he is just retarded

I like you. Most commentary these days exist purely to stock either people's ego or anger. I understand why they do it (emotion sells/gets clicks), but it's not any less annoying when everything being said just regurgitates the same talking points.

>that arm hair

any feet pics of this bitch?

Watch some far right youtube channels instead if you want to take a break from the current events political videos.
A lot of them go into topics on a much broader scale like Modernity, historical determinism and other topics like that. It is important to be on top of the current news but it can get boring if that is all you hear about and if youre interested in deeper topics those youtubers usually do a great job on those kinds of videos

Devon Stack does some great movie reviews from a propagandist and subliminal analysis standpoint
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg
Morgoth's Review does amazing videos on modernity and materialism.
youtube.com/channel/UCzIe02cUmtDWJtch8mU3I9A
Vertigo does all-rounder videos but they are always intriguing
youtube.com/channel/UCP-rwC3mqNH1cVYYVZHziKw

Best thing is that they rarely require you to actually look on the screen to know what they are talking about to you can comfortably listen to their videos while doing something else like commuting to work or sorting out your computer or something.

Attached: a97c1213f9ba787c5495a83e9856d08c2c96ec83f07bc0f95b57739d0e7561f8.png (849x1200, 459K)

Jim Sterling

Attached: download.jpg (216x233, 10K)

critical

except when he's being a fucking faggot about medical science that he doesn't understand. he literally has OCD and some weird germ phobia, of course he's a sperg about vaccination and natural health trends

sargon is boring because he picks the easiest targets possible and never has the balls to give a genuine opinion of his own. he's more of a politics critic

That's why he gets btfo really hard by people like MisterMetokur, AltHype and other further right youtubers

>I only respect power,
...so kneel to your gods, faggot.