Go to church

go to church

Attached: 1530368113986.png (2381x1250, 3.61M)

Why.

No

I would if I wasn't at work

Church is for old people who are afraid of their impending death

i never leave church op i am always on Jow Forums

The devil is seething anons, and wants humanity extinct. Humans struggle hard to connect with God in this world, because it really is fallen. Most of fleshy desires and injected (by demons) thoughts have a disastrous nature. But the time of this fallen earth is not infinite. Hold on to good, were going through a dark storm

Not argument. Says nothing regarding the truth of the Christian religion.

Hermeticism is the true way

church is as close as the right hemisphere of your brain if you can listen well

No. Got shit to do

I think you need to study orthodoxy, or Christianity in general, before making strawmen.

Your pic basically tells me that going to church doesn't matter, only faith does. I'll do my prayers at home and read the bible when able, but it shouldn't matter if I go to church or not

>Jow Forums
>church
you spelled JIDF wrong

Ok prove Yahweh is real then

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just saying that your argument against Christianity was invalid

I'd rather go to the forest.

beats being an atheist who thinks that they can run away from death.

Just sayin, when I was a kid and my parents made me go everyone at church was either old and afraid of death or another kid who's parents dragged them there. It's a dying religion, literally and figuratively

Be that as it may, it isn't a reason to dismiss Christianity as false.

You might be kidding but this applies for me. I’ve got so much shit to do during weeks and weekends that I really can’t go to fuckin church or whatever. Maybe that’s bad for my health but I don’t give a shit

I tried but my flesh starts to melt off

Sadly, churches are closed here outside of the regular masses or whatever it's called. As a kid, I used to go to church and pray because back then they were open almost 24/7 but things have changed due to theft and due to the Vatican reducing gibs so most Christian churches have kinda shutdown in my country/region. But I see God just by looking at a nice tree or fellow humans, so there's that.

>Sadly, churches are closed here outside of the regular masses
it's sunday today you faggot, why did you not go this morning?
>making up excuses

Friendly reminder, even if you choose to never become Christian, you will do well to not undermine it. Christianity, like it or not, is an important part of white history and white culture, this is why lefties hate it.

Attached: 1548018703346.jpg (2780x2608, 2M)

fucking cringe.

I did, you moron. Did you go to church too, faggot? Sunday and Saturday at closed time periods our beautiful church here is still open for believers. Nice good old cacholic church from dunno around 1600 and I go there mostly to enjoy the architecture because the current priest doesnt give much fucks and just blabs down his sermon.

>I go there mostly to enjoy the architecture
so you don't go to church
>but the priest
then look for a different church

Dude, I'm a somewhat hardcore catholic. So, being raised like that I go to church pretty regularly. It's part tradition but it's also part of my belief.

You're right though, I hate the priest who is tending to our community here. But, as I said, things have become sad over here in Germany. Churches are shutting down, and ,,, well, I'm too lazy to walk a dozen miles to hear a better priest. For me, visiting a church is not about listening to the priest because most often they talk bullshit and then I zone out and just look at the beautiful windows and start to pray for myself.

>I'm a hardcore Catholic
>But I zone out during Mass
>And I'm too lazy to find a better church

Yes. That's me.

Given the choice of dying and nothing happening or dying and going to heaven why would you take the risk? I mean, it's just fucking retarded to be an atheist because if nothing happens when you die then why not just kill yourself now and get it over with

>"go to Church"
>reads Matthew 6:5

I'm good Bartholomew

I'm a hardcore Catholic, but I'm actually a lazy apathetic milquetoast person who identifies Catholic

This middle man shit of church always bothered me. I'll stick to prayer in private.

greentext that

>if I skullfuck newborns and sell heroin to school kids I'll go to heaven as long as I believe in Jesus
Protestants are actually retarded.

No.

Attached: evil spirits.jpg (600x378, 110K)

Nothing would even change if I did so not even going to waste my time.

I want to go to youtube church so I don't have to be around faggots and I can unsub if they're commies

>Protestants are actually retarded
sorry but jesus said so..accept it or you might as well get rid of your bible

Bump.

It's way deeper than that. But that's already a start.

>then look for a different church

It's impossible, in Europe.
That's the first step to fall into American/Brazilian style of predator protestantism and ending up worshipping Beyonce masses with an eucharist based on "Quando ela bate com a BUNDA no chão". TM

He's young, leave him be. He's still better than 90% of pol.

This but unironically
I go to church by watching the local church livestream

No time for fairy tails, especially ones that try to scrutinize every aspect of my life. The best I can do is to join some drug taking commie cult if I ever get bored.

link me fren

>Surrender (of the ego)
>Submission (to a higher power)
>Obediance (to His commands)
>Sincerety (in behavior)
>Peace (with others)

That's what the word "islam" means. It takes 5 words in english just to translate it.
Who wouldn't want that in their lives?

It's not "a cult"...it's the unedited, unique truth

Attached: perfection-islam-quran-surah-imran-19.png (1920x1080, 758K)