"Gas the kikes? What do you mean friend? Aren't you feeling welcome in our home?"

>"Gas the kikes? What do you mean friend? Aren't you feeling welcome in our home?"
>"Sarah, please bring our guest another piece of cake and tea. Stay as long as you want my brother."
What do

Attached: dTaY2356687.jpg (465x332, 25K)

Not all kikes are bad I doubt anyone here is claiming that.

But the last time I had over a family of yids over, the father wouldn’t stop asking me and my dad how much we paid for certain items and if we got them on sale. I shit you not it was the first time I was meeting them maybe it’s custom

>Not all kikes are bad I doubt anyone here is claiming that.
nice try jew

Just trying to save some goyim some money.

That's actually something I like about them. Talking about money is easier for me than chit chatting about bullshit like white people do. Doesn't change the fact that most Jews are sociopaths once they get a little bit of power.

It's like a paradox. Jews with money and power are bad for society, but keeping Jews poor and out of power is literal torture for them.

To get an idea of the semitic character, in Iran they have a custom where you're supposed to offer somebody a gift, and they are supposed to decline that gift.

why would i enter a rat's nest? :^)

>Jews with money and power are bad for society, but keeping Jews poor and out of power is literal torture for them.

any corporate criminal anywhere in the world regardless of race

I'll take things jews have never said for $500.

I know jews. I grew up next to Lakewood nj. AKA israel west, home to the biggest jew yeshiva schools outside of jewland and, LEMMY forgive me for uttering such a word, Lithuania

Overall they were a pretty nice family. Respectful. They were also orthodox, had the curls the whole nine yards. I almost lost it when the husband started complimenting our tv than asks my father if he got it on sale. My father responds nah i don’t think so the yid literally cringes and says Oy.

I'm Israeli and I dislike being around other Israelis, which is why I moved here. I dislike their personalities in general. I much prefer Australian personalities.

I don't know what this bullshit is Jow Forums keeps harping on about about people naturally wanting to be around those of their own race.

I just hate zionists.
Does not matter if they are kikes or not.
Zionism got to go.

not everyone is a self-hating cuck kike

I completely agree user. Zionism is the enemy. Christian zionists are just as bad as Jewish zionists perhaps even worse since they are betraying their own people.

Too many anons learn about the crimes of Zionism and begin to hate all jews, just like jews learn about the crimes of the Nazis and begin to hate all Germans.

the one fucking Israeli who gives an air of normal and you just ruin it you stupid fucking kraut

what is zionism anyway? wasn't its goal always the creation of Israel? goal achieved.

what is there more to it?

Goal not achieved.

The zionists win when Palestinian falls completely

Attached: F2CDFAB6-8C10-4EE6-871F-406E8C6FEB65.jpg (918x1024, 218K)

>Crimes of the NSDAP
user, I...

>he dislikes Jews that means we can trust him!
You've got a lot to learn kid.
>What are double agents?
>What is infiltration?
>What is gaining your trust?
You are retarded as fuck if you think you can trust a wolf just because he says he dislikes other wolves. I can't believe you fall for Jew tricks older than the fucking pyramids.

Eat as much sauerkraut as possible and then gas those kikes.

ghello jidf

Attached: 1525343442123.jpg (500x461, 46K)

Objectively and scientifically the only correct answer

This is how you know they are going to backstab you soon...