Reminder to join a union and say fuck tips

And jews

Attached: straya (2).jpg (806x697, 58K)

i make a good living doing extremely low effort work because of tips. more than triples my hourly pay.
>we demand our fair share
lol. good luck with that.

Do the customers call you boy?

>>we demand our fair share
>lol. good luck with that.
reminder that americans are jews and will alway want more profit while fucking everyone over. dont listen to them

no, they're usually really cordial and friendly.

>bro just suck to rich jews and act like a good little boy!
embarrassing

>mfw when I make an hourly wage, commission, AND tips
>mfw clients are falling over themselves to see me
>mfw I love my job, can't wait to work, and am more fulfilled than I was working finance and medicine combined
>mfw my job is automation safe
Sometimes you get lucky I guess

what's the alternative to having a job?

Where I'm from, unions are known for taking a "Hot Carl" on the workers. It comes from the time a union worker got taken to court and they left him in hot water with no defense counsel because the legal fees were too much up front.

Actually having rights as a worker instead of being reliant on the kindness of rich jews?

what job?

KIKED

that's what happens when your currency's value is kept low and your living costs are kept high

t. prostitute

>Actually having rights as a worker instead of being reliant on the kindness of rich jews?
employers have rights too. this is a voluntary arrangement that benefits all parties involved. The last thing I need is some group of low IQ union retards gumming up the works and ruining it for everyone with their misplaced idealism and petty greed.

>that's what happens when your currency's value is kept low
>kept low
it's free floated m9

>hahahah ill pretend to a greedy jew on Jow Forums
yeh hilarious bro. go to reddit to get more replies

it's kept low to make exporters happy. whenever the value goes up they throw a tantrum

>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew
are you circumsized or something? your obsession with kikes is bizarre. earning an honest living is a protestant value, not a jewish one.

Reminder to ditch the poorfags that need unions and protections. You people have failed more than is even comprehensible and merely take from everyone around you.

It's over. Things are going back to the way they should have been until some autists in France got uppity and forgot their place. This poorfag cancer that has infected humanity is going to be wiped clean, one way or another.

>earning an honest living is a protestant value
When some jew who inherited all his money get 99% of the value workers produce it's not an honest living. Wake up you fucking boomer

>t.

Attached: brainletdurr.png (645x729, 63K)

>Things are going back to the way they should have been until some autists in France got uppity and forgot their place.
How cucked do you have to be to think your place in society should be lower? Your rich? lmao you're not. you're part of the poor.

>get 99% of the value workers produce
>not 100% and then they still owe him
weak

>join a union

hehehe...ahahahaha....AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Have you seen the waistline of the average union boss?

have you seen the waistline of the average boss? fuck off

>bruh jews just deserve more than me
nice

you do realize that no one is holding a gun to the workers' heads, right?
they are free to leave if they think they are being exploited

How about you save your money from those communist faggots and vote for politicians who'll organically raise your wages by cutting off the never-ending flow of 2nd and 3rd world labour (immigration).

Immigration is barely a problem in reality. look at japan. 20 years of dead wages and recession with little immigration. You think pajeets paid $4 hold up the economy? i wish they weren't here but they aren't the issue.

A lack of unionisatio has seen mass casualiztaion. Full time used to be the norm, now bosses can fuck you over with casual and part time with no repercussions because you faggots think that is ok. There needs to be massive public works, work that actually generates growth.

The neoliberalism you retards push non-stop doesn't help anyone. Tax cuts on the rich. PROFITS HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER YOU IDIOTS. Productivity has never been higher.

Immigration is an issue in the context of low paid work. For the rest tit isn't. otherwise what do you think we should do?

>immigration is barely a problem in reality

FAARRRR OUT MATE!
That's some new levels of delusion... it's the basic economy principal of supply and demand:
>surplus of workers = downward pressure on wages
>shortage of workers = upward pressure on wages

>shortage of houses (or any other cost of living) = upward pressure on prices
>surplus of houses = downward pressure on prices

The reason your wages are lower and cost of living is higher is directly related to immigration - did you know we have the highest immigration per capita in the developed world?

>i know about supply and demand!
we just gonna ignore low immigration countries have the exact same issue. What is you opinion on secular stagnation?

I don't have a clue about the problems Japan faces but I suspect it has something to do with overpopulation of their tiny Island.

But here in Australia we had no such overpopulation, our problems are caused by the rate of immigration - not the lack of space.

Japan has no over population. There popluation is decreasing. So using your logic why aren't their wages getting higher?
hint: productivity and unionisation drives wage growth

>support mass immigration and drive labor costs down
>wonder why they're no longer getting raises
Leftists are killing the west

>Japan has no over population
Have you seen a map?
>There popluation is decreasing
Hopefully it will fall back to sustainable levels.
>So using your logic why aren't their wages getting higher?
Probably because they're on the arse end of a tech boom and now all their shit is getting outsourced to China and Korea.

Japan is not Australia.

>leftists are in charge of the global economy not capitalists
big brain thought friend

>Have you seen a map?
Your argument is map size and not people per square km or anything.............ok dude. They are medium density.
>Hopefully it will fall back to sustainable levels.
below replacement rate is sustainable. yeh.......they'll die out in 200 years, but yeh uuuhhhhh sustainable!
>>So using your logic why aren't their wages getting higher?
You said lower supply should increase wages. Or are you saying immigration isn't the only determinant of wages? which is the opposite of your original point

SHAKE YOUR ASS FOR TIPS, BITCH!
SHAKE IT!
IF NOT I'M GONA SLAP IT.

>instead of working for an employer that pays you fairy you'd rather whine to the government to take away your liberties

so stupid. I know the odds of these types of people ever paying employees of their own is low, but they will regret it then

>they'll die out in 200 years, but yeh uuuhhhhh sustainable!
Has it occurred to you that it's entirely possible for them to start having babies at a higher rate again once their population decreases a bit?
>Or are you saying immigration isn't the only determinant of wages? which is the opposite of your original point
Of course labour supply isn't the only indicator of wages, I never claimed it was - but it's the main indicator, especially in Australia.

Stop bringing up Japan to prove me wrong on Australia, we're two entirely different countries with two entirely different economies facing two sets of entirely different problems.

Whilst my union is probably corrupt, and I'll probably never need them in my current job, I voluntarily am the only person in my office to be in a union.
The principle is important, even if the implementation sucks.

Unironically I support unions. Otherwise employers will drive all the wages down to scraps (see: what's literally happening in all jobs, including those requiring a degree.) Boomers and boomers-lite (gen x) are pulling the ladder up behind them. Unions WORK and our great grandfathers knew this (generation before boomerfucks who fought and died to establish unions and worker's rights). Now we're all pussified and boomer-brainwashed to think unions are gommunism. It's 100% JEWISH. boomers got the mindset from media and television...jews. employers benefit by fucking over white people to keep more shekels in their own pockets instead of paying employees fairly...jews.
If you are against unions you are a JEW.

This.

I’m in a union and if I wasn’t I would be fucked over.
My union ensures I get vacation, lunch and pay raises.
If we weren’t in a union we literally wouldn’t get any of those because the company tries to make us work all day long even through lunch, tries to tell us we can’t use vacation and doesn’t want to give us yearly pay raises.

Unions ensure that the company doesn’t fuck over the workers.
Just because the top 3 or 4 union bosses don’t do much doesn’t mean that unions don’t work.

>My union ensures I get vacation, lunch and pay raises.
There's no union in my field and I don't get any of that. Proof in point. My father is in a union for his field and they've always provided for him. He goes to work every day and does his damned job and does it well, then he gets decently compensated.
Speaking of. I wonder how hard it would be to start a union. I'm pretty tired of being fucked over and I'm pretty sure everyone else is, too. Fuck jews, get paid.

A better solution is to get rid of jews. Stop working for kikes. My first job was a retail position, The owner of the store was a nice guy, would give you a dollar raise just for working there for a year, gave all the girls flowers for mothers day. He passed away and a kike moved in and started slashing wages and hours. Most of the lifers quit except for the upper management, I myself quit.
So why not fix the source of the problem?

Don't mind if I check these digits myself.