Is anyone else having regrets?

I came here from r/the_donald after the election because I thought capturing the flag from Shia Labeouf was hilarious and impressive. I had never seen internet hijinks on quite that level before, not even on the donald. At first I just saw everything here as banter and irony, but over time it changed me.

I began to think that there was an abundance of literature on racial differences like intelligence, behavior, self-perception, SNP ancestry markers, hormonal balances, and population differentiation located in the nervous system. I had begun to believe European peoples were a product of a very particular set of pressures and circumstances. I was convinced that a peaceful multi-racial society had never existed in history and diversity was highly correlated with conflict. I was sure that balkanization would occur among racial, cultural, linguistic, and religious lines if the large central power holding everything together was unable to enforce and exert its will any longer. I thought America was headed for the fate of Yugoslavia. This stupid board had made me actually believe Darwinian evolution applied to humans as well, I'm embarrassed looking back on it.

I just want to thank Contrapoints for breaking me out of my spell. I don't think I could've done it without you.

Attached: she.jpg (911x988, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/2015/07/16/british-people-ugly-45482
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130659113
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
fashion-underground.uk/524/6-reasons-why-british-women-are-ugly/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2564929/British-women-ugly-looks-important-thing-man-Founder-controversial-new-dating-site-pairs-rich-men-beautiful-women-opens-up.html
ign.com/boards/threads/why-are-british-people-so-ugly.453962019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dial it back a little, you're shilling a little too obviously
Sage

Jesus Christ Anglo women have revolting genetics.

Same desu
I started hrt this week just to piss off nazis

I'm no shill. Contrapoints taught me to run away from who I truly am. Contrapoints boldy challenges and breaks all societal norms by reinventing herself as the societal norm and expectation of the other gender. Don't you get it? Contra teaches us we don't have to face any of the hard truths of life anymore. Nothing has to make any sense at all, just do whatever you feel like it.

So you just switched the timelines to ours.

>just to piss off the nazis

even as someone who isn’t a nazi: what the fuck?

Attached: C462393A-0E6A-4AE4-AB80-9F52294012E4.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Glowin in the dark, nigger

tfw shills can't accept that this chaotic shithole is immune to demoralization and other physiological warfare

Attached: shills seething.jpg (125x121, 4K)

I'm reasonably mad. Not pissed though.

I'm going to become a bug-chaser because my Dad voted Trump.

he's going to get you for being a queer

Attached: 1553046789875.jpg (275x275, 15K)

88 get

I saw two contrapositive videos myself and I too now am taking hrt and my best friend is a black person. Thank you so much contrapositive for deradicalzing me and bringing me back into the light.

Do glowniggers ever take weekends off?

"glownigger" is without fail one of the strongest heuristics on Jow Forums that someone is nigger-tier retarded

Attached: 1552651662144.png (1000x764, 210K)

this desu, can't wait to see what my wife's boyfriend thinks about my sudden change of heart

it's good to be on the right side of history again

Attached: numale.jpg (848x860, 54K)

>this obvious satire post sure is fishy
this board is so fucking shit, I really wish I wasn't addicted

is this bait?

Attached: sneaktree.jpg (99x125, 2K)

Nice LARP.

>I came from r/the
Stop reading there.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549955154344.jpg (750x751, 49K)

When that guy in the bottom right is hotter than the girls you know the genetic makeup of that people is subhuman.
Why are they so fucking ugly?

we live in a world where redditors actually say they are redditors without any shame.
Jow Forums is dead.

>r*ddit faggot telling others to go to r*ddit
You're the cancer killing the site, newfag. Get the fuck out, retard.

not good bait , try harder

thetab.com/2015/07/16/british-people-ugly-45482

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130659113

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

fashion-underground.uk/524/6-reasons-why-british-women-are-ugly/

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2564929/British-women-ugly-looks-important-thing-man-Founder-controversial-new-dating-site-pairs-rich-men-beautiful-women-opens-up.html

ign.com/boards/threads/why-are-british-people-so-ugly.453962019/

>Just do whatever you feel like
I feel like killing you, nigger.
Oh, but that stops you from doing what you feel like?
Well what about the degenerates who do what they feel like and spread degenerate propaganda that destroys the mind of a child, so they grow up sexually confused? They question whether they like the same sex, whether they want to be the opposite sex, whether they want to have a family at all?
You have to have social rules and norms in order for society to function.
"Do whatever you feel like" literally kills civilizations.

Attached: 1543348396930.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

This.

This is rich

Attached: 1545966426289.jpg (241x230, 12K)

>herself

Good for you, now leave and shut up to stupid fucking faggot.

>I came here from r/the_donald after the election
Go the fuck back

Attached: 1553310302495m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>This stupid board had made me
Don't blame us for your own retardation.

fuck the racist fiat debt banker kikes waging war on everyone while holding America at gunpoint.

kike religion is the most hateful, deceiving and racist thing in the world today

Attached: C193B3CF-3BBB-4E8A-84D5-C68FE3BB8006.jpg (996x776, 62K)

I for one am overjoyed you're removing yourself from the gene pool, potato nigger.

>bunch of down syndrome girls
>the tranny is still the ugliest in the bunch

Attached: 1552020779819.jpg (528x543, 43K)

>literature on racial differences like intelligence,

This is due to the epidemic of black single motgerhood

>begun to believe European peoples were a product of a very particular set of pressures and circumstances

They were. Seasonal change forced whites to evolve to have a concept of delayed gratification in tgeir brains.

>I thought America was headed for the fate of Yugoslavia

Good news friend, wait 12 more years. Remember tge nazis took over just 14 years after Berlins transexual sexchange clinic was open for bussiness

If you can't deal with meme responses to a meme thread what the fuck are you even doing here?

>Jow Forums can‘t enjoy ironic shitposting in the current year

>came here from r/the_donald
Good fuck off. The quality of bants, memes and conversation on this board dropped drastically after all you fucking redditfugees started shitting the place up. Nobody wanted you. Your presence was fucking loathed. Never come back

lol no ragrets here you filthy discord tranny

I fucking low how leftists still think they can raid this place and "fight Nazis". Spending time in this place is a fucking GUARANTEE that you'll get redpilled. Jow Forums is impossible to subvert.

Attached: 1545158159680.jpg (750x926, 92K)

>sage