Married in October

Going to travel Europe for a week for our honeymoon. I know this isn't /trv/ but my question is more about dealing with politics and the people rather than actual travel info.
Itinerary:
>fly into Dublin
>London
>Paris
>Vienna
>Rome and Venice
>Pray that during our time we don't get culturally enriched by the religion of peace's trucks or freedom bombs

Questions are:
1. How do we avoid getting arrested in London for having shit like a razor blade or pencil? The whole place is straight up 1984 since I've been there in college.
2. How do I keep my bride from getting raped by smelly sandniggers in Paris?
She really wants to see the art.
3. I'm assuming Vienna is the same as it was 6 years ago. But what about Rome? I'm assuming the Vatican keeps all the Mudslimes away.

Any tips on making it back to burgerland alive?

Attached: 20180601_174907.jpg (2117x2200, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Getting married

Kek.

/thread
The people who reply after this are cunts

Thanks incel.
Is there a way to make it through Paris in one piece. That's my biggest concern I guess. I'm already prepared for people shitting in the streets.

Lol in london kids are running around with knives, you wont get arrested for that.
Rome was incredibly nigger infested when i was there 12 years ago, i dont want to think how it looks now

Where I'm from, couples give each other a "Hot Carl" on their wedding night. You should do that.

I was in Rome 7 years ago and it seemed fine. Super touristy though of course. The most annoying thing was pajeets everywhere selling shit.
I did get a sweet laser pointer by the Spanish steps though.

avoid any contact with muslims and there is nothing to worry about. They are basically the only ones who commit violent crimes in europe.

Go away midwest fag

Don't bother coming, Europeans don't like American tourists

Attached: image_search_1551960910104.jpg (524x336, 29K)

>>London
>>Paris
Why would you ruin your trip like that?

>Getting married
>Going to spend my honeymoon in a war zone
I'm going to laugh when your wife catches a bullet or a cultural enrichment dick, serves you right for being this fucking retarded.

You'll be completely fine, tourists are given the tourist treatment.

I'd avoid Paris on a Saturday tho! But Italy's gone full Christian again now, bulldozing migrant camps so enjoy!

why the fuck would you want to go to london? retard it's boring af

Why London and Paris? Why not Budapest or Warsaw?

>London
>Paris
>romantic places
AYYYY LMAO well done yank

I guess i have a lower tolerance to inferior life forms

oh no no no, you visit the most fucked up cities..
Vienna and Rome are great, Venice overrun and not worth the hassle, but the former capital o the holy roman empire, before Vienna, was Praque, Prag needs to get visited, its around 3-4 hours from Vienna.
Dont shit yourself because of some kebabs, niggers are more dangerous on a daily basis, these niggers wont take over your culture and land though...well however, enjoy yourself and come back more determined to fight for white people

The museums are tight though.

Was in Paris last year for 2 weeks, basically don’t just hang around on side streets, their are families laying on matresses everywhere and then some black guys will come around you and start talking to you in English (normally asking if you want to buy drugs) obviously don’t trust them. Yeah so just stay in major tourist areas basically.

Yout travel itinerary is an absolute mistake.

>American
>I want to go to Europe!
>Chooses the least European places in Europe
every fucking time

what is the clarity rating on that diamond. looks like shit but maybe it's the lighting.

Nah the romantic place is Venice at night. I wish we were going during Carnival so I can show her the Parade of Gondolas

Hmm I did Prague once. I could do again. I remember this one restraunt that had like toy trains bring beer to people.

Went to Vienna on my honeymoon, it is still great. Just avoid the area around their large Mosque.

You are fucking dumb, kill yourself.

What would you do?
It's the lighting. Everything on the diamond is 9/10. Had it appraised. It's a .98 karat and my great grandmothers

Just book a room at Warsaws Intercontinental for whole week, for about 1000 bucks you'll have an acces to 40th floor pool and breakfast in a restaurant where they play a harp for you.

But hey its your fucking choice.

Attached: 0034D2DC-66B2-4B3B-8338-2DDC34A17EDB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

6 cities in one week is a lot

Yeah, but you got other places with that + nice architecture that isn't ruined demographically. Hermitage in st petersburg for example

Shit tier itinerary.

Should have done:

>Dublin
>Edinburgh
>Copenhagen
>Krakow
>Vilnius
>St Petersburg

go to Poland instead, cities like Cracow, Gdansk, Wroclaw are better than London or Paris and you will be absolutely safe as there are white people only.

>London
For what? There is nothing there? Lots of pubs, rain and cloudy weather, why OP?
>Paris
Again, WHY?

Ignoring places like
>Belgium
>Switzerland
>Croatia
>Greece
>Spain
>Slovenia

Why op? Why?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x604, 195K)

Just avoid outskirts of cities and don't walk alone in the dark. But I think you are being a bit too paranoid. Unless you visit refugee camps or start engaging arabs on the streets 99% nothing will happen. Just like visiting Baltimore isn't death sentence if you avoid ghettoes.

But it can't buy you better fucking picture taking, jfc user - what the hell were you thinking?

The real London

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 138K)

Nigga a $1000 is like half of our travel budget.
Well maybe not just a week. Maybe like 9 days. That's just rough plans. Dublin and London you can do in 1 day each. Paris 1 day. Vienna 1 day. Rome 1.5 days into Venice for one night.

Either way who else got shitty opinions about what places to avoid or others to go instead? I feel like all the cool places that would have been nice 15 year ago are ruined

Kill yourself

Yeah okay Im on my phone aight. Didnt want to post this one.
Stop bullying me.

Attached: 5E355624-986D-4889-BDBB-62481D73CA90.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

>2000 dollars
>Traveling from Dublin to Rome
This better be a bait thread

Edinburgh is the prettiest city in the U.K. by far. Not sure why fatclaps and eurotrash converge on London.

>not sipping a dram with yer lass overlooking this while listening to bagpipes in the distance

Why even live

Attached: IMG_2495.jpg (1920x1280, 337K)

Attached: ogrod-japonski1-jpg.jpg (1180x800, 392K)

Thanks. I will look into those places. She has her heart set on Paris though, ever since she was little.
Maybe if I take her there it will full on redpill her.

bolan

Attached: 17349678_701818776693477_1928018391924641381_o.jpg (2048x1361, 431K)

Belgium

Attached: image.jpg (968x645, 111K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Lol all of those cities are so much safer than their counterparts in the US

Sorry, but you're doomed to be either blown up by sandniggers and robbed by nigger gangs.

Stay in the US, we don't want you here. I would advise you to tell everyone you are from Australia or New Zealand or south Africa, don't tell them you are from the US, you guys are really hated in many parts of Europe.

Attached: gagawawg.jpg (708x480, 37K)

LANDSCAPE DO YOU EVEN?

Alright fags.
OP here. I got some good intel. Thanks for humoring me, it made my morning shift worth while.

Definitely one of the prettiest, I'll give you that.

But I would definitely include a trip to spain, croatia or greece pic related (spain)

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1206, 1.36M)

Aight stay in your missouri or whatever youre posting boi and I'll fuck right off with my efforts to show some actual 1st world attractions

Day 1
Visit Varg. Ask his blessing in your marriage. Drink a lot of mead.
Day 2. Go to drachenlord's house and taunt him. Pay respectful visit to Burgos von Buchonia. Both are in Franconia.
Day 3. Go to Rome. Ask if they can get a new pope.
Day 4. Amsterdam. Get really stoned and visit the Anne Frank house
Day 5. Visit uk. Demand loicenses.

*from

Are you actually this fucking dumb or just like pretending?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH YOU FAGGOT

They like gypsies less you thieving cunt

Stop being more sour than your moms fat old vagina

Now reply with your proxy, faggot. Also learn how to take a picture.

Day 1: Fly into Molenbeek and link up with Abu-Bakhr and Sayeed Al-Netherlandi and bless them before they strike the Miley Cyrus concert

Day 2: fly into Luton and cut the red tape on the mega-mosque which just got signed off for completion.

Day 3: whistle stop tour of Malmo where you can try Somali, Syrian, Bosnian, Iraqi and Afghan food all in the same street. Inshallah it will be tasty.

Day 4: quick flight down to Lampesuda where you can check out the refugee camps and boat people which outnumber locals now. Get stuck into the action by throwing stones and police.

Day 5: why not brighten your brides day by going to the border fence between Morocco and Spain at Melilla and have a go and climbing over with Ngubu and Nbongo

Day 6: next adventure involves hitching on the back of a lorry at Calais and trying to make it through the eurotunnel with some Uzbek illegal immigrants

/thread

Beat it, lardass

I said your proxy you fucking retard.

Then they shouldn't go to any big country from Western Europe

Because paris is in all the movies user and women are stupid.
Just go somewhere where there is beautifull nature, served breakfast in bed and nice view from the balkony. And then fuck like animals all day every day. You can look at buildings when you are old and have children.

You're still sour, you obese mixed goblin. Mutty mutt.

While I enjoy your lame attempts to ignore the fact you got caught, where's the fucking proxy?

I absolutely have no fucking idea what you're saying bro. I'm on my phone, probably caught some sort of wifi while posting earlier.

Damn you got issues BOI

Regards, actual 1st world country

>regards some shitskin squatting in Poland

>Married in 2019
What an idiot

Yeah we're 98% ethnostate while you're probably from a mixed family. Also I probably make than you annually. But keep trying, friend.

*more

lol

Don’t do it man. Europe sucks, everyone is a dick, customer service is a foreign concept to europoors, the cities are filthy and full of gypsies that will try to rob you blind. Stay in the USA or go to SE Asia.

Even asking for a glass of water in Europe will get you angry looks. Everyone there is a dick, going to Paris was the worst vacation of my life. Fuck Europe, it’s a giant tourist trap.

Who knew identifying you as the piece of shit you are would send you into this much of a rage to get the last word in edgewise? I've got news for you subhuman, you're not winning this one. You "make more than me" but you can't fucking take a simple picture because your that fucking room temperature IQ.

A Walmart employee makes more than anyone in your country.

Do poles and Russians get along ok?

>She has her heart set on Paris though, ever since she was little.
>Maybe if I take her there it will full on redpill her.
Take a quickie through some of the "not so good" neighborhoods.

My wife and I really enjoyed Salzburg if your going in that direction.

Just show her videos of the current state of Paris on YouTube and she will change her mind

>wasting money traveling to most nigger infested cities
What's the point you already have those in the US

You do realise that a great portion of san fran (or whatever) tech industry outsources to different countries, like Poland f.ex?

You do realise There are bigger companies in some industries in poland (cuprum, coke coal) than in the us?

Dont get me started BOI.

Keep a secure distance from the eiffel tower. It’s surrounded by nogs trying to sell you stupid shit. Also don’t do the “dinner inside the eiffel tower” thing.
All the restaurants in there are terrible.
In general being inside that thing is not as exciting as looking at it.
The only thing I felt was worthwhile was the boat tour with a view on the tower.
Guess just go by the rule of not buying or eating anything close to any attractions, they are usually a ripoff.
European cities are safe as long as you stay out of negro and muslim infested areas at night and don’t let negros coerce you into buying shit.
Have fun with your wife and stay safe.

>London
I refuse to enter England, their politics and lwas are insane
>Paris
Ugly and boring
>Rome
I dont know why you woud go there
I would go visit south america and get kidnaped, the alps in europe or vietnamm is also nice
Citys all over the world have become boring

I actually enjoy being hated by Europeans. Perhaps it’s because I constantly remind them how worthless they are in my chosen field of science. They literally contribute nothing, it’s fucking embarrassing desu.

Hi proxy faggot.

Sorry for this one. My iphoneX somehow manages to flip those pictures while they look normal in gallery.

>Going to travel Europe for a week for our honeymoon.
How many cocks has your "wife" had before meeting you?

Get stab resistant shirts and bullet proof jackets or you risk getting culturally enriched.

FUCK OFF

Based

Why so mad, lardass? Just go and get your daily chuck'n'cheese.

>>London
>>Paris
Fuck those clown world places, go somewhere safe that actually still looks like Europe
Rural areas in either of those countries would suffice and you'd actually experience the real England or France. If you're getting married to this girl you should be able to explain this to her. Seriously man, did you let her talk you into the "Paris" meme, if you did then you're pitiful.

If you must see other cities in lieu let me suggest
Salzburg
Prague
Bratislava
Copenhagen
Florence

So, did you get her as a virgin, or are you a cuckold?

won't happen. They won't arrest US citizens. Best idea is, don't tell cops that you have a knife.
Don't say, Hey Mr officer I was wondering if I'm allowed to own that nailfile. Just don't say anything until somebody wants to search through your stuff.

I like how you switched over to the proxy after I had to call you out how many times now?

Bro, just shut the fuck up. I guess I sometimes catch a wifi signal. Just chill out you goddamn autist lol

you should do at least 4 days in one place, this is going to be a trip where you are moving too much to have any fun. It sucks.

How fucking new are you? That's not how that works, now fuck off because you're not winning as I already told you. No last word for you.