I am Russian

And I hate americans, anglos, poles, ukrainians, swedes, fingolians, hungarians, crorats, romanians, japanese and especially germans. I hope they all die in agony. I don't consider them human.

Attached: __.png (512x512, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU
youtube.com/watch?v=v90KPJ6n4Ew
researchgate.net/publication/316374816_Drinking_Traits_and_Culture_of_the_Imperial_Mongols_in_the_Eyes_of_Observers_and_in_a_Multicultural_Context_pp_161-172
youtube.com/watch?v=Me95iJdHO18
youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you by chance love vibrant diversity of mongols and mountain niggers P*tin floods country with?

hi guys Shlomo here, just wanted to say you're all horrible Nazi's, bigots, deplorable, misogynists, antisemitistic, racists, homophobes, Islamophobes and paedophobes.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

These are Russian tranny bots observe them because they gave us the orange moron in chief

Hmm. You could be a problem to have as a neighbour.

Attached: 1498726085692.png (646x595, 280K)

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

Ok retard

Attached: rus.jpg (400x601, 50K)

Why all russians look like they were generated in Oblivion face editor when you press "Randomize"

Attached: 15533923066902.jpg (474x751, 102K)

non-humans

Hey Suka, why don't you cover yourself in empty wadka bottles and sleep in a snowbank like your friends? you sound like you need the rest.

Nah you aren't and you don't. But good post little jew.

Attached: ZionistComp.jpg (230x219, 12K)

You want a medal or something?

Fucking hell, your comment made my day

> not hating nursultan, arabs, etc.
Your lack of hate is disturbing.

Attached: moscow-russia-4th-may-2017-a-man-dressed-as-darth-vader-enters-lermontovsky-J3AY3P.jpg (1300x1075, 153K)

Nice VPN Shlomo

Attached: usukbros.png (1170x456, 168K)

Where I'm from, we give Russian guys a "Hot Carl" if they refuse to assimilate to White culture. What it is is when we load a raw mini hot dog with tabasco sauce and shove it into their hose while holding the other nostril shut so they inhale it. The trick is to time it when they're breathing in.

Same my дpyг.

>55% Croats pro russian
>hates us
Don't you want naval base in the Adriatic eventually? Oh well.

>doesn't hate the french
nice

You probably hate yourself the most.

We would expect nothing less from a sub-human shitskin.

nice larping aslanbek

Attached: image.png (800x800, 103K)

Send womenz pls.

They look actually even worse than Oblivion randomizer. You have to make it look ugly on purpose to get a russian person.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (3444x2028, 955K)

Attached: pepe_clown_animu_dansu.gif (220x233, 278K)

Are there any countries you like?

people like you shame my country

cherry picking is a very cheap fallacy, try harder.

shitskin here, just dropped by for the lulz and to say, cream?
youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Russian fish woman approves of this thread!

Attached: russians21.jpg (660x495, 127K)

Hi rare flag

Kek, that guy looks like the grumpy security lurking in front of the hotel I stayed at last time in Moscow :D

Attached: Drang_nach_Osten.jpg (451x630, 84K)

>дpyг
huh? droog?
just dropped by to put the droogs in place and not the russian ones ;p
youtube.com/watch?v=v90KPJ6n4Ew

PROTIP: Never respond to tripfags.

>Never respond to tripfags.

Didn't you do just THAT right now? I mean ... how can you uphold values you do not adhere to yourself?

Attached: I_dunno_lol.gif (500x208, 658K)

hi guys anglo chad here youre're all nigger

The kek gods are real....

*steps back in awe*
they fight amoungst themselves
*popcorn machine popitty pos in the distance*

Attached: 1544079988532.gif (450x450, 776K)

May I ask why do you have such a hate boner?

You shouldn't hate poles and hungarians. They are only ones who give big fuck you to jews. Yes, I know history with Poles is complicated but we have to unite against common enemy.

Just enjoy the show... ;)

Attached: putin_popcorn.jpg (449x449, 39K)

Hate them too and all other humanoids as well. I'm all for humanoid-free planet (no humanoid like robots included).

>(((Russian)))

Only reason for you to hate us fingolians is because you tried to steal our lands but got ass wiped big time, and now you got no chance anymore.

Man I don't fucking get it. You Ruskies are always burning our flag and threatening like mad on videos but I don't even understand why you hate us that bad. The feeling just insn't mutual for me.

You Russian dog

Misanthropic vodkanigger slide thread

>I am Russian

You mean mongolian.

researchgate.net/publication/316374816_Drinking_Traits_and_Culture_of_the_Imperial_Mongols_in_the_Eyes_of_Observers_and_in_a_Multicultural_Context_pp_161-172
>Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Centre of Russia states that almost half of the Russian population has inherited a Mongol gene having the effect of causing more alcohol to be absorbed by the blood.
>they are more susceptible to aggressions or depressions.
>Mongols ruled Russia for nearly 300 years. Interracial marriages were quite common between Mongols and peoples of other nations. Scientists already knew that people of Mongol descent, but including Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, possessed an intestinal ferment responsible for alcohol digestion which was not as strong as that of Europeans who used to consume rather strong alcoholic beverages made of grapes and wheat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Me95iJdHO18

Attached: Slavs.jpg (1001x665, 180K)

Attached: 1552476689140.jpg (640x583, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM

He says he hates finns. Fuck off pekka

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you...

Attached: droogzzZ.png (636x497, 135K)

They hate us for our freedoms

Absolutely based and correct.

What about me?