Rape a 200 pound ass

Well, Jow Forums, would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNI6l0Bbloc

Attached: MuhRussia.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

No. Where I'm from we give women a "Hot Carl", which is when you pull their shirt up above their head and dump hot sauce onto their face through the rag like waterboarding.

>DID YOU JUST SPEAK
>YOU
>WHO MAKES A JOKE
>RAPE MY ASS
>IM 70 YEARS OLD
nah it's a shame the government shut down all the mental hospitals in the late 90s

>Rape a 200 pound ass

That's actually my fetish, but I would not act on it.

She's not six feet tall or two hundred pounds. And no I wouldn't because she requested it and therefore it's not rape. I would roughly fuck her in the street though while she played very hard to get.

Well. Technically. She did ask for it.

DID YOU...just.. make a JOKE?!

okay, okay thats all very great and funny. but the real question is what kind of meds/drugs are these bitches on... i want some, that shit (whatever it is) must really fuck you up

seriously tho.
WTF
T
F

Yeah, we really fucked up when it comes to women...or at least our fathers and grandfathers did. They should have been smacking these bitches shit up

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>6ft
>200lb
>woman

Fat as a fatass

White women really are the plague on earth, it's time to start fucking persians

THIS IS SPARTA

>come rape my 70 years old ass
>sign falls over with loud thump

god doing the badum tish

I'm starting to get why people are calling this a clown world we live in.

I like the secondary conversation in the background about why the guy in the leather jacket had a chicken. it just completely blows the ladies mind that someone might walk by with their pet chicken, she just has to somehow make it about the "slaughtering of animals" aka herself.

fucking delusional lmao

Attached: female arguments.jpg (960x668, 76K)

Like Andrea Dworkin, this woman knows that she will never be raped. She will never get to experience what the female protagonists of her favorite romance novels felt. So she must pretend that the next best thing is real, that men all over the world want to rape her.

She's doubtlessly accused dozens of men of raping her, none of whom have ever had charges pressed against them or even have been made aware that they are rapists. This woman terrorizes her friends and family with lurid tales of her own brutalization. She enjoys making them feel bad. She enjoys feeling bad.

Rape is flattering to the female ego. That's why they all claim they've been raped.
>"Oh, I was just so desirable that the man couldn't keep his hands off me!"

They actually think this. That's why rape is the #1 fantasy. The #2 fantasy is lesbianism, which is also ego-driven.
>I'm so hot I can even make other girls fall for me.

>what kind of meds/drugs are these bitches on
a combination of flakka, ignorance and delusion

why are all women that protest against rape ugly as sin?

>Humongous what?

I'd probably kick her in the knee or just snap one of her osteoporosis arms, and then flip her over so I wouldn't have to smell her old lady breath.

Whatever they are against, I am for