Muh birthrates

>muh birthrates
>other men should fuck white women and have more kids
>not me because I'm an incel
>but I want other men to breed
>i want other men to stick their hard cocks in white pussy and pump until they shoot their load inside
>not me though, because I like it up the ass

he will be remembered as the biggest cuck & faggot in history

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/yo dude, i read this manifesto online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one white australian having a kid wouldnt change anything because the minority races have five kids. quit making this argument. we already lost

He killed 50 people, he did 50x more for birthrates than most people ever will. It's just simple 1st grade math.

>calling brenton a cuck and faggot
>basically writing an aryan fanfic

OP is a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-182145.png (1080x1620, 1.09M)

Black men need to pump their cum into white pussies alot more often.

Something I thought of the other night...
Having bluepilled beliefs may not win you any points here, but it undoubtedly makes socializing easier IRL. Wouldn't it be a reproduction advantage to have those beliefs for white men? I mean, if the idea is we need to save muh white race or whatever, the goal should be to start families and have kids, which you can only do if you can socialize effectively. in this case, wouldn't it make more sense to adopt outwardly palatable beliefs, at least in public, to maximize your chances of reproducing?

My friends are all redpilled so your point falls apart instantly

>still whining about this kid

Muslims so upset he killed a few of their swine while muslims victimize every race on earth.

If you're typing shig like this on an anime website you arent going to get pussy lmfso.

Where I'm from, people who shoot others are known as "Hot Carl". This is because there was some black guy named Carl who shot his boss over an altercation over whether or not his fried chicken was too spicy to eat in the lunch room. They say that it was strong enough to irritate your skin as you walked in.

That's just true.
Whites breeding like rabbits isn't the fucking solution, when each sheboon just shits out 10 niglets without even thinking, compared to whites.
The solution is to kill niggers and other non-whites, at least so long until they completely fuck off from white men's countries and won't think about getting back ever.

You don't have a loicense to be on this website, ausfag.

>yo dude, i read this manifesto online, its by the NZ shooter... no, no, listen... hey will you listen..? ... listen, it says that we are being genocided now, were literally dying as we sip on this milkshake at our local mall, listen man, we need to do some shit to stop this from happening, we need to kill some people.. no no no, listen up man. we need to get some babies... YOOO! WILL YOU Listens? dude... we need to kill some brown babies or those babies will grow up and kill us and our babies... yeah i know im not married but listen.. no she wont return my calls, never mind that now... you have something sharp? lets go stab some kids and save our race watta you say?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Well to be fair all Jewish men are very cucky.

Pasta spammed by one autistic person
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/yo dude, i read this manifesto online/

All this shilling against based Brenton. Hundreds of threads saying it was a false flag, hundreds of threads saying he was Mossad, thousands of threads trying to call him a retard.

And even after all that his influence has only grown stronger, must be frustrating huh?

Attached: you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1-620x350.jpg (620x350, 47K)

he resnted the supreme Muslim sperm, he couldn't compete fairly with robust semen of Muslim man. top notch semen resulting from a millennia old diet of palm dates and camel milk. the semen of the Muslim is fertile. it can impregnate almost anything. i have heard stories of Muslim semen impregnating ducks, fishes, domesticated cattle. why i even heard stories of Muslim semen impregnating rocks, streams..... the Muslim semen is like Prometheus, its hits the egg with the ferocity of an asteroid. Tarrent semen is frail, tired, in comparison with the Muslim semen it is nothing but a sorry, fragile tadpole

Attached: b0c2ddf9d3a8f37b3da988009bc25783.jpg (326x244, 16K)

Taking Saint Brendan’s name through the mud? To the gallows with you, Ahkmed.

Well, good then. I'm not saying to ACTUALLY adopt these beliefs, but it's a fact that most women care more about saving face then saving their race. I'm just saying to use discretion.
kys shill

Does a half breed white/arab born into europe get to live in the coming utopia?

>biggest cuck & faggot in history

I think even there you're overestimating his impact. He will be remembered as one of a large number of people who were dumb enough to let the nazi leadership tell him to do a mass murder while they hide behind their keyboards. A moron among morons, not a star.

>Being bluepilled makes it easier to get a wife, isn't that a reproductive advantage?

Yep. Women do tend to be more likely to want to have babies with someone who respects their freedoms than someone who treats them like shit.

Low tier bait
Move along

No. They get thrown out to the bum rape fields. Or live as castrated slaves.

Your friends and you are a bunch of nerds that get laughed at by girls. What’s your point?

>And even after all that his influence has only grown stronger,

Boy was an influencEE, not an influencER. Look at most of the posts in support of him - these aren't people inspired by this moron, these are siegefags and stormshills hoping to use social proofing to get us to mimic the moron.

The only influence he actually had was finally getting Gab to ban some alt-right eceleb. Big whoop.