Getting black pilled

I keep getting more and more blackpilled by the day. When I think about the future of the white race. Race mixing is at an all time high the world temperatures are going to shift and the maxima and minima of some places will be so drastic that we will get another infkux of rapefugees from the middle east and africa. I thought the USA and canada could be our new home (since it's protected by huge mass of water) but even trump got kiked and now wants to import more shitskins for the (((economy)))
The best I can do is to find a decent white girl in my shithole and breed her but even if i bring 4 descendants merkel will bring twoflold more shitskins. Those fucks breed at 10 per family.

How can we stop this?
White pol/acks only. Don't bother replying if you're a shitskin.

Attached: ztq1jao.jpg (1280x1122, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where I'm from, we have a "Hot Carl" to cheer up. It's when you take pop rocks and put them in a bottle of Coke so it fizzes more and with flavor before you finish sipping.

>Race mixing is at an all time high the world
It's just a few % in western countries and almost 0 in every other country. You have been subverted to think it's that huge of a deal by jewish media.

soon

Attached: height-mexican-empire-1823-map.png (980x891, 93K)

Imagine thinking Mexico has any chance. Make me a taco in your little food truck Pablo

We do this with chili powder.

I read that you are more closely related genetically to an adopted child of the same race than having a mixed child. The genetic variance between whites and blacks is more than the difference between different species of monkeys.

Why does it matter? You're gonna be dead by the time it's relevant. If you wanna do something for your descendants, the best you can reasonably do is raise them a few properly and preserve your culture without having to compromise and raise 10 of them improperly.

If they want to shoot out 10 degenerates who can't tie their own shoe, let them, but at least you can have an easy conscience that you didn't screw over your own kids.

First off, this site is a fucking shame of what it once was. Black pilled by the day? Do you ever know about frazzle drip? The black eagle trust? Operation mockingbird? MK-ULTRA? The Finders? Kraft Marathon Bombing? JFK shot by George Bush Sr.? Black pilled? Mother fucker you don't know shit.

Losing hope is what the kikes want. Whites need to stand together, the differences can be addressed afterwards.

I feel you bro.

Attached: 1553112363045.jpg (700x803, 97K)

Hi, Alex Jones. I can make up stuff too operation red hawk, operation south creek etc.

At the end of the Kali Yuga every single person on earth is going to be black and the average lifespan will be about 15 years. The age of reproduction will be about 8. Suffering will be 10,000 higher than today, before the end. So buckle up, things aren't so bad right now. In fact whites have never been as numerous as we are today.
Souce: Mahabharata

if i look all this stuff up am i going to throw myself onto a sharpened didgeridoo after im done

You cant stop it the globalist and corporations won and the Europeans will be mixed to create the Pan European dream.

Soon.

Attached: inevitable.png (300x292, 10K)

The current global cooling (Grand Solar Mininum) will bring much more precipitation to Saharan Africa. Crops will grow where there is now sand.

Fuk lushsux is a madman

You're not alone user

Attached: p8uhyflbwwtcsljtyikz.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Lean into it. You need to accelerate and put your fellow man into danger mode.

Thanks you based China.

Attached: Principles.jpg (539x537, 45K)

Operation battle creek, op Blood Gulch

Here's something:

EVERY TIME IN THE PAST, WHEN A SERIOUS KIKE SCHEME GOT EXPOSED, THE KIKES LOST

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
IN
HISTORY

history is repeating frien, the first step is to expose the religiously racist hating debt banker government corrupting kike schemes, this will result in posts like yours, because people suddenly see

it's a shit phase to be in, but needed after being docile zombie kike cattle slaves under attack without them even noticing (kinda like cooking a lobster alive in a slowly heating pan... but we noticed the kiking)

yes this sucks
but history is repeating

it's already impossible to stop, so hold on

>How can we stop this?
Think of western civilization like a battle ship that's been damaged in such a way that it can't make it back to a friendly port. The only option then is to scuttle it so it doesn't fall into enemy hands.
We must scuttle our own civilization, thus making it unattractive for the shitskins to come here, before they are too many to fight. Politics wont work, the demographics are already in such a state that the possibility to vote a real right-wing party (not some cuckservative good goys) to power are gone. We're beyond the event horizon, the system cannot be changed for the better, so it must instead be destroyed, and from the ashes we'll build a new civilization. Guerilla warfare is the only way to go, destroy crucial infrastructure like electrical transformers and communication towers etc, blow up gas stations, attack major transportation hubs. Disrupting transports and communications is key. The system is extremely fragile and it will not take much for it all to crumble and once it gets going, many of the shitskins currently here will leave on their own.

>How can we stop it?
You want a Redpill?
There's nothing you can do to stop this user. This is basically this version (1800s- early 1900s) America Immigration user. Except instead of Euros irs Blacks and Browns (and Asians). Thus battle gas been over before ot started.

You want input and opinion. Be a Amish (they're white population is rising fast) and make a reservation era for the White Race.

I'm sorry user but that the truth.

Attached: 3674107-super.jpg (400x320, 17K)

Based

Holy shit that is fucking brutal
Is this real or fake?
We cant do that heres the problem: every single sand nigger coming here is aaying to himself "i coulf finally have a blue eyed girlfriend" we are genetically more "attractive" in a way to the shitskin races. Even if we burned europe the shitskins would still want to come here for our genes.

Technically all is not lost yet. A few countries have held out against having weapons taken from the white population. Almost all others races have lost their ability. Those white populated nations that havent lost their firearms have the better chance of remaining as they are, but the fight will be hard as they will time and time again try to disarm the white people. Once it is complete they will move quickly to eliminate those who can lead or challenge them for the "good of the people". Sweep through other countries as well since no one is left to help them.

Kys

This. I love stuff like this, its interesting to read about which is why I hate that its taboo. This britbong made a video about it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4

Attached: 1553247633275.jpg (669x653, 128K)

>Moldova
have a friend from there, a based madlad named Sergej.

>Blackpilled
you need whitepills to counter it mate, pic related.
the reason why (((they))) are so aggresive, unresting and always on the attacking side is because (((they))) fear White people. alot.
dont be afraid of Rapefugees, they are inbred mongrels with low IQ. Train yourself, become irreplacable within society, become The Change you want to see.
they cant risk an open confrontation because they know it will be their downfall, Whites always ended on top because we didnt cowardly accepted our fate and walked silent into the goodnight.
we fight back until we win or die.

Attached: white pill.jpg (640x789, 138K)

Oh, I don't believe in the "blackpill". In that all-encompassing prophecy that foretells the end. No. It's weakness. It's the acceptance of defeat. Do you want to know the truth? There is only one direction; forward. Think of us like a train on an ednless set of rails. You cannot turn it back. But you can set the course. Sometimes, you can do circles. Which is what has happened throughout history. Cycles repeating themselves, with the circles getting wider and wider. But now, things are different, yes. Which is why you're experiencing this feeling of utmost defeat. Whatever happens now, decides the future. Completely; that's truth. But, we can still alter the course.

Do you know what the problem with the people here is? They think too small. Too limited. Like the cunt that shot up the Mosque. I don't care about the dead. I really couldn't care less, even if I tried. But with his actions, he only maaged to put attention to us. To give the average normalfag reason to fear the "white man". To make us into unhinged lunatics, angry for "trivial" things.

What needs to be done is to work within the system. Infiltrate. Rise. Change. Instead of wasting time seeking inspiration from Philosophers, study your enemies. Soros has published a lot of books, focusing precisely on how he operates. Yet, instead of reading that, of trying to enter the Power Structure and change things, all of you keep reading Mystical Handbooks, studying Armageddon and sapping lines. You think history is set in stone? While you are studying the Past, they are seizing the Future. And he controls the Future, most certainly owns the Past.

Stop wasting time. Study. Read. Things that matter. Things that can make you rich and powerful. You need to focus on the material world as much as you can if you want to stop this. Connect with people. Build up yourself. And loosen your morals. Nobody every changed anything without getting their hands dirty. But it has to be methodical.

Attached: listenoldsport.jpg (200x200, 24K)