We have started to do things other than shitting on streets

We have started to do things other than shitting on streets.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-18-18-01-372_mark.via.gp.jpg (1080x1659, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ran.org/the-understory/how_many_trees_are_cut_down_every_year/
ecowatch.com/amazon-reforestation-brazil-2504950622.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HjNDiBCb-mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's nice, hopefully those aren't Australian trees.

>66 million Indians
Isn't that the size of a small city in India?

Very cool Apu!

Nice, Indians finally figured out you need trees to make toilet paper

Sorry but you read it wrong it is 1.5 million volunteers and 66 million trees

i wonder what they used as fertilizer

thats legit quite goddamn fucking awesome, wish more people would do shit like this over here.

That's nice ...

Where I'm from, Indian guys are known for pulling a "Hot Carl" on people they don't like. What that entails is usually one of the poos will sneak up on someone and pull their shirt over their head while the other guy shits onto his face like waterboarding but with poo.

Noice, that's how you start changing things.
People working together to make their country better.

Heh nice

Was gonna post something similar kek

Uhhh where the fuck did they get that many trees to plant? I hope they don't think throwing a bunch of seeds everywhere like you're seeding a lawn counts as "planting trees"

Well done, but we'll like you more if you plant them on the corpses of child raping Pakistanis

Protect the earth so your great grandchildren will have a street upon which to shit

how many shits do you think happened during that event

based curryniggers
that's like a city sized forest may Vishnu bless u

*audience claps*

Well there is enough shit there to flourish entire forests. Better plant something.

okay, now this is epic
literally it is, i wasn't even being ironic i actually seriously think that
good job india, keep it up

My friends father is in the forest department in India and this was planned for months and was done in very planned way as they had to prove Guinness Book of World records the exact number of trees planted.

>66mill trees
You guys are doing the right thing.
विष्णु bless.

Attached: 2dZp.gif (347x230, 3.25M)

You should shit around the saplings to fertilize them now

So jealous

>n't

Attached: 1546930548354.jpg (1228x2124, 441K)

Attached: the.png (1152x648, 21K)

how will India get fertilizer for all those trees?

Why do you think we planted them in the first place

Even your street shitting benefits the planet in the sense of the run off is basically fertiliser. Not the most glamorous thing but still commendable. 66 million trees might put you guys in the most valuable peoples category right now, whites have taken up self destruction through a virtue signal spiral instead of chasing true progress.

And now imagine: Approx.: 41.666.666 million trees are cut down in just a week alone if I calculated correctly.

ran.org/the-understory/how_many_trees_are_cut_down_every_year/

"3.5 billion to 7 billion trees are cut down per year."

Based

Great! maybe a hundred years from now you'll have toilet paper.

Attached: 1551651335820.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Thats cool!
Hopefully they survive and arent misplanted. The chinese did some errors with their regreening policy once and had many saplings die as they did not choose native trees.

You got a great land threatened by a massive population to come. I hope you manage to bridge the conflict of peoples needs and the land that wont be consumed, maybe theres even hope for your rivers. Our rhine used to be a stinking sinkhole toxic to the touch but now even the salmons come back due to policed industry.

I like you, India. Now get 1.5 million people to spend all day cleaning up your cities and maybe you'll have a decent country to live in.

The logistics must have been insane.

that's nice

I live in the heart of a logging community.
The U.S. no linger clear cuts vast swaths of land.
They cut down small sections and rotate year by year and replant. It provides both shelter and habitat for animals while providing fresh meadows to forage in.
Its sustainable and has been for a century (at least in first world country's).

At least the trees will have fertilizer.

very cool, well done poos

if you feces obsessed faggots were more focused on making islam illegal in your country and genociding the muslims the rest of the world would have more respect for you. nomsayin?

About 1.5 million people were involved in the huge plantation campaign, in which saplings were placed along the Narmada river in the state of Madhya Pradesh throughout Sunday.
Last year volunteers in Uttar Pradesh state set a world record by planting more than 50 million trees in one day.

Here is why this doesn’t matter: planting trees isn’t helping. You need a working forrest, which takes lots of time and effort and not just trees. Look at Brazilian reforestation efforts... billions of trees in these projects as part of true dense jungle forests. This is the future.

66 million? That’s a joke. We would need 20 billion tons or biomass created per year to counter global warming. 66 million trees, under assumption they all survive, filter out maybe 0.002 billion tons of CO2 per year.

Hope this helps

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-19-01-23-150_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.jpg (1080x1061, 176K)

Atleast we are taking an initiative.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-21-25-00-201_mark.via.gp.png (1080x1920, 1.19M)

>walls don’t work

We are learning to use toilets. There is great scope for high-skilled Polish immigrants here with Brexit happening.

Attached: df343fsa.jpg (320x320, 18K)

At least those trees never have to worry about a lack of manure.

That's actually good. In Germany, however, we don't really seem to give a fuck as it seems. I am not an eco-fascist, but people really here should at least try to do the same and at least replant. I mean, there are actually even standards that tell you to do so, but lol, no company here really gives a shit as it would just cause additional costs.

That's how you solve the CO2 "problem".

Attached: giphy.gif (357x296, 1.49M)

Unnoticed samurai

respect

RARE!

Now if only you had buried one of your own alive beneath each sapling's roots.

Checked and keked.

I understood the reference.

A nice environment is as much of a resouce as your uh, resources. Don't waste it. It'll take a lot of time to fix when it goes.

(((walls dont work)))

3.6 trees an hour.
Lazy cunts

Based india btfo

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

Shitting in the forest.

Checked and Kek'd
Based Nippon poster.

>that pin
He cute.

Indians in one place: 1.5 million
Porta Potties: 0

Imagine the stench

At least they had to dig a hole first

I wonder if Jow Forums can organize enough pyros to burn the whole globe.

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (662x346, 303K)

You could have done a real reforrestation project with the same effort. That’s not a one day job but requires dedication and funding for years. Those trees will mostly die if nobody cares for them after they are planted.

ecowatch.com/amazon-reforestation-brazil-2504950622.html

Attached: 8A29C1C9-9FD7-436A-ADED-276FE9416E93.jpg (1300x1700, 212K)

They just distribute undigestable seeds and tell starving Pajeets its food

Honestly, this is great. I'm glad India was able to mobilize this type of event (assuming it's true). Can't say I've seen China trying to save their own home, or anyone elses for that matter.

I pray you guys keep up the green initiative, this world is getting fucked
not even a hippy, but holy shit that's a lot of damage

Indeed. In fact, environmentalism would be a lot more quick if our country would be moving towards nationalism again. (I am sure, it's obvious why) As long as the mentality of "Globalism" persists in the minds of the people, the less people will actually care about our territory and the environment. Sounds weird, but it's really true.

>plant tree and fertilize it during the process
based poos

Don't listen to these fucks in this thread who are attacking the effort. Keep up the good work and support the efforts man. Best of luck.

nice one Pajeet

Great work pajeet.

How about being a competent fucking coder?

yes your people also desecrate your holiest river pretty often, even though that’s where a lot of your deceased lay

Do they fertilize it themselves?

are you planning to shit on trees?

No, companies absolutely have to abide those laws. It just doesn't say where they have to be replanted.

They've been lurking brit/pol/. Operation wild/pol/ has gone global. Based poos.

>counter global warming.
I was with you up till this point.

Stop slacking and mop the floor, Jesus

Attached: 83002227e5b3ccdc4157911f52d20ff6.jpg (480x360, 20K)

> other than shitting on streets
You planted more pissing poles?

in that case they'll need help.

Might I suggest a new phrase to help our street shitting friends: poo on the tree.

you are so dumb tha you can't even distinguish polish flag from indonesian you roodypoo

Attached: 75272b32645eee87fecd5fe2aa2e5669.gif (451x254, 2M)

You produce more pollution than everyone else barring China. You’re shit.

They do moron.

Interesting documentary on the reforestation of the loess plaeau. It's is possible to turn the desert back into forestry if managed correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=HjNDiBCb-mE

That's how you combat climate change, not by waving street signs or being a virtue signaling SJW whitecuck on Twitter, but by taking a weekend trip somewhere in your country where there's reports of forests shrinking, and planting some fucking trees while also taking in the air and sights outside of the city.
The more advanced method than that would be to help the understaffed and under-supported engineers with designing, building, and re-engineering cleaner energy production facilities, industrial filters, industrial methods, and even going into the eco-finance industry to combat corruption within and make sure that at least under your supervision the money is going where it needs to go, but that would take actual education and effort which white SJW cucks avoid like a plague.

Calm down Pajeet. Its all fake. Poos have been lying about this shit for years.

They plant a few thousand trees in a dozen areas and then call it a day because on paper everyone has planted like 50 trees day and like a million on paper where expected to particiapte.

Then in the following weeks and months 90% of the sappling die or get washed away because these paid "volunteers" are just untrained random niggers just stick sappling randomly into halfdead soil and leave it on their own because no one actually gives a fuck about the trees. They just care about the press and acknowledgment by whitey for "doing something".

But you cant deceive the eyes of satelites.

Its just like with your millions of toilets you dump somewhere in the middle of nowhere because its cheaper and then declare the entire district public defecation free on paper.

It was Monaco
You didn't get it right either

Very rare

> Oi , you are not a German

Attached: 1470000266359.jpg (300x295, 24K)

do you fertilise the trees with shit?

Kangaroo is on fire

Attached: ehehehe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

While it is awesome in terms of numbers, iirc India's population is in the billions. This is basically equal to the same amount of effort other countries put out in an ecological sense...really, if your paired off each of those 1.5 million, gave each pair 1 tree, this could feasibly be done within a couple hours. BFD, unimpressed.

>what are polandballs?
Hello newfren. Please clean my new loo

Attached: r2aWfyQ.jpg (960x1013, 214K)

We can't even organize in a fucking IRC channel to brigade our own board and systematically take it back from the shills.

dig, shit, plant. the Fecal Forrester

Also curious as to what they're planting exactly. If it's monoculture thing, it'll fail. You won't get a legit forest from that, you need plenty of diversity along with earth works to keep soil from eroding away. Top soil is probably the most import thing we are rapidly losing, approximately 1% of top soil is lost each year..

They could do no doubt in that, but they don't do it. BTW India didn't do this to impress you.