Molluck the glukon. what did abes oddysee mean by this?

mollock/moloch. where the devs trying to tell us something? warn us about our nosefriends?
youtube.com/watch?v=kMtCCBM9D6Y

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nHf_ejvqA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamn I miss these games. Ahead of their time.

my friend came over last night with this mini playstation with loads of built in games (RE1, MGS, destruction derby, FF7, abes oddysee etc), and i realised i didnt play it. so im watching all the cutscenes now, as advised, and it seems really accurate in terms of the jew corps and the goys lol

Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam. The name Moloch results from a dysphemic vocalisation in the Second Temple period of a theonym based on the root mlk, "king".

None of that, it's just some bullshit, banal "reference" like the "angels" in evangelion or "mamon" from the constantine movie.
Stranger's wrath was 10/10.

Yeah the big headed Zerg-lite were quite obviously Jews. They even speak like grimy old Jewish men.

this game screams jews, like no other i have seen

The presentation about their (cancelled?) new game was VERY EXPLICT about this.

checked. got any links?

oddworld inhabitants posted this on yt 5 days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=9nHf_ejvqA0

Abes odyssey is good at illustrating what big corporate collusion looks like for brainlets.
That first scene you see all the bosses together. Its a cartel.

All the previous Oddworld games have been wild west and americas themed.
Its probably reference to american christian history all the biblical references.

I think the game overall is anti-corp. I don't think there's any occultist shit behind it.

Both Abe games are in GoG. I think there's some sort of remake to be released soon (it's going to mix the first two games and give them a closure if I understood well).

look at the neanderthal skull shape, then look at the glukons

Attached: neandertal1.jpg (250x300, 22K)

Attached: download (6).jpg (185x153, 6K)

"We had forgotten our past, and now, it was costing us our future." Pretty powerful.

check steam there's a hd remake of the original

There was a dude in the second one called "Asslick." Pretty sure it was all edgy Ren & Stimpy-style humor.

Moloch references child sacrifice.
It's not Jews. Israeli Jews are right wing and based. Communists are the ones subverting the west.

>Child sacrifice
>Not Jews
Wtf are you smoking m80

New and Tasty?
not sure how they did it but it's worse than the original in almost every way. Really soulless.