Have you read his book yet /lit/?

Have you read his book yet /lit/?

Attached: 8C956706-36AA-4371-A2D6-48B49181629C.png (854x761, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b-ok.xyz/book/3712519/7a27a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No and neither will you. Delete this e-celeb thread.

Ben Shapiro is a fucking retard.

inb4 muh sjw muh freemarket muh Israel

A smart man to brainlets.
A brainlet to smart men.

how many sides does history have?

Shilling his Straussian, Judeo-Christian(fucking made-up term), gatekeeping manual

He has literally nothing original or interesting to say

>reading anything written by a manlet

wew

Attached: 1528928441_20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

Every time I listen to him talk he annoys me, I fucking hate his voice.

He is your typical blowhard who is reading everything off a neocon cue card. Everything he says is completely predictable. Idiots think hes smart because he can talk fast.

This.

I just can't understand his appeal. He's the most boring, milquetoast neocon shill ever. I thought we banished Ben Shapiro's ideology to the shadow realm after Dubya's second term was over, but apparently it's back now.

He almost got beaten up by a tranny

This.
Easier to bullshit when you talk fast.

I would rather kill myself.

>Ben "6'1" Shapiro

Attached: Dc3zifvVwAACl-p.jpg (787x497, 51K)

>The chad manlet
>The virgin lobster

Attached: 1550999802719.png (1024x429, 130K)

neocons should hang

Attached: 911.gif (275x207, 455K)

>Don't ever debate me or my son ever again

its a good book. i read it the day it came out.

it summarizes the western philosophy nicely

I wonder how badly Ben "let me mutilate your dick" Shapiro will get stomped in this.

Attached: 456456456.jpg (850x885, 176K)

you're a faggot to all

you mean jenner threatened him?

Give me one (1) reason why I should give a single fuck about what this milquetoast classical liberal has to say.

Nah, so other tranny

He loves talking about those "Judeo-Christian values" as if Jews had fuck all to do with building western civilization. He's another one of those "conservatives" who had no problem attacking the Covington kids until that blew up in his face.

>as if Jews had fuck all to do with building western civilization

um, they kinda did :)

>classical liberal

Attached: 1507687679076.gif (350x249, 765K)

Yeah, they bought a bunch of African slaves and left them here. Gee thanks.

Talk about a selective memory lmao.

Are you implying that commitment to free markets, juridical equality, and representative government are not the hallmarks of classical liberalism?

Read Mill, but first delete your shitty e-celeb thread
turbofaggot

Attached: 1539741482061.jpg (651x768, 110K)

built it as a 3000 year planned cattle farmed, cool stuff jew

What Ben Shapiro and his ilk fancy themselves to be preserving, as "conservatives", is the fundamentally liberal order of Locke, Smith, Bentham, Mill and the rest. This should not be in dispute.

also not my thread retard

I listened to about a half hour of Ben in conversation with Jordan Peterson. It was disturbing.

Both claimed to be defenders of the Enlightenment and scientific ("objective") truth.

JP outlined his particular reductionist explanation of religion ("Richard Dawkins leads right into Jung!) Which was, if anything, early 20th century reductionist ("I am not being a reductionist, because religion is a very strange phenomenon").

Both agreed that it is the Left which forces narratives upon history. Neither seemed aware of the positivist nature of their own position (Ben spoke of the telos of history, JP described the assent of man through heirarchical epochs culminating in the rational individual).

Neither seemed even slightly aware of the critiques of progress narratives (whether logical positivism, Marxism, fascist ideology or capitalism) prominent since the end of WWII.

Both professed a commitment to the Enlightenment despite coming from traditions (Judaism and psychoanalytis) which are at odds with the idea of a rationally independent individual. Neither attempted to explain such an antagonism. Ben made reference to natural theology and the existence of rationality as a deliberate consequence of God. One wonders whether or not he thinks Moses and the mitzvot are all that important.

It is concerning to me that these individuals continue to have the ear of persons who in previous decades would have watched the Discovery Channel and read articles in Time Magazine to obtain their ideas-fix. Now they turn to novelty mixed with political claims developed along a sense of history comparable to what the average college freshman possesses.

He's got impressive debating skills and if he wrote a book about those, I'd consider buying. This? Nah.

No he's just a manlet that talks fast

>commitment to free market
neocon imperialism isn't a free market kiddo

If killing your offspring is 'empowering' and 'liberating', how many women will do it? Positive words have effects. Human mimics align their behavior according to them, so you can expect the trend to continue.

>neocon

you don't even know what this word means. And while it's true the market isn't now free in the Smithian sense, the separation of ownership and control and the tendency towards corporate consolidation is the inevitable product of economic liberalism. Bourgeois and transnational progressivism are just its cultural and diplomatic manifestations.

>It is concerning to me that these individuals continue to have the ear of persons who in previous decades would have watched the Discovery Channel and read articles in Time Magazine to obtain their ideas-fix. Now they turn to novelty mixed with political claims developed along a sense of history comparable to what the average college freshman possesses.

Attached: 999.png (500x570, 136K)

I'm not a fan of Benlet but just because what he has to say isn't original doesn't mean that there isn't value in repackaging it for a new audience

>not reading Kant
wew

Prior to the internet certain ideas, texts and vocabularies were largely confined to academia.

Common persons could of course access them in dusty volumes in large libraries, and certain magazines might explore them in features or television specials.

I do not care if this smacks of elitism at all.

The last book I read that was written by a jew was the bible. I think that's enough

Is hair transplant a do-it-once permanent thing or does it require maintenance?

Maintenance for the rest of your life from what I've read. You may also need to have hair re-transplanted again if your fucked.

Holy shit.

The value is lost when all what he has to say is fucking dumb shit

spoken like a true elitist

Where’s Abigail?

FUCKING KANTFAGS FUCK OFF ALREADY

Why would I? If I want to read shit I'll read YA or Harry Potter.

I know we need the pic of her being surprised by my dick :3

I like watching Shapiro rustle jimmies on news channels. It's amusing. Aside from that, he clearly prepares and seems to be an alright guy, but you can tell the Harvard degree adds to his already sizable arrogance.

A smart man if he agrees with me.
A dumb man if he disagrees with me.

Retard with delusions of being anything other than a pseud manlet.

He is LARPING as a 13 year old boy with his retard opinions and child-like body.

Yes but he also brought us his sisters glorious Khazar milkers.

Attached: 646456.jpg (433x500, 37K)

Your own curiosity.

I got the gist from dr phil

>Richard Dawkins leads right into Jung!
Please don't tell me he really said that

5000+ shares. Team Yang on fi’a

>0
You’ve seen what a zero on the chart gets you, right?

Attached: E45DAEA4-5DBB-48D2-9242-AEE910C20639.jpg (990x879, 73K)

didnt his parents do that?

Hehe. Cute.

A 0 gets you Ben Shapiro himself. And I don't give a fuck about Ben Shapiro.

You certainly do act cat-and-mousey recently. Do you want me to continue dominating you until you are on all fours in your apartment begging for me?

He literally was attempting to argue that Dawkin's notion of a genetic meme applied to the Holy Spirit. I am not even joking. The argument went something like this:

Dominance heirarchies lead to hero archetypes. Consciousness emerges at some point in evolution (he seems to describe this as a left brain - right brain meeting). Naturally consciousness leads to a greater ability to achieve success in dominance heirarchies, and this fact combined with sexual selection created a consciousness meme which eventually replicated itself in all persons. Since hero archetypes are seen as universal goods, the voice of the good (the Holy Spirit) present in consciousness has thus been accounted for.

Not what was said.

hey btw anything good on Netflix
:3

>very dumb jew talking at incredible hihg speed

The title is referring to Obama saying he is on the right side of history, unlike the political right.

Literally every term is made up.

Sage for shitty thread

Has anyone in here actually read the stupid book? Anything interesting in it? 70 fucking posts in and not a single comment about the actual content of the book.

uwu and it's epub b-ok.xyz/book/3712519/7a27a8

>classic liberalism
Just stop

Holy shit

"Civilizations that rejected Jerusalem and Athens, and the tension between them, have collapsed into dust. The USSR rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, substituting the values of the collective and a new utopian vision of “social justice”—and they starved and slaughtered tens of millions of human beings."

How can you be against entropy and for race mixing?

"In America, especially, with our unique history and success, we have long seen progress and prosperity as our birthright. The conflicts that tear apart other nations are not for us; we certainly don’t need to worry about revolution or collapse. We’re America. We’re different.
That sanguine view is utterly wrong. The fight against entropy is never over."

>China
>Japan
>India

"We are in the process of abandoning Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, favoring moral subjectivism..."

Even in Europe descartes specifically argued against scholastic aristotelian worship, monarchist worked for centuries, 1 party republicanism works, and this obsession with saying christianity is Jewish in order to say European history is Jewish. Any morals about christianity came from Plato not theJews, Alexandria attacked antiochan christianity and ot never saw the light of day after nicae

Every single one of these had more in line with the enlightenment than the Greeks and the Jews can go fuck themselves for trying to puppy dog on the list
"Jerusalem and Athens built science. The twin ideals of Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law reasoning built human rights. They built prosperity, peace, and artistic beauty. Jerusalem and Athens built America, ended slavery, defeated the Nazis and the Communists, lifted billions from poverty, and gave billions spiritual purpose. Jerusalem and Athens were the foundations of the Magna Carta and the Treaty of Westphalia; they were the foundations of the Declaration of Independence, Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, and Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail."

Not what he meant but this is unironically true as well.

East Coast Straussians are unironically based

What is he even saying at this point?

"We believe we can reject Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law and satisfy ourselves with intersectionality, or scientific materialism..."

Someone tell me what has happened in the past two centuries that has contradicted our Greek roots because he's making that claim

"We’ve spent the last two centuries carving ourselves off from the roots of our civilization."

I'm done

"In the pre-Biblical era, you were invested with meaning by your place in the social structure. In the Hammurabi Code, only the king was described as created in God’s image; the closer you were to the king, the more rights you had.
Not so in the Bible. The key phrase—the beginning of Western civilization—lies in Genesis 1:26: we are all made in God’s image."

What, are you just quoting shit from the introduction? Read the damn book if you want his argument.

Stop being Christian. It's all a hoax. A psyops.

It's surreal to live at this time, people pretend like politics matter when everything is tied in with business and every incentive is literally money, political talking heads writing a book full of reguritation aimed at their respective consumers/target audience, working class people being the only people who actually believe in their respective ideologies while everyone else is in it solely for the money, those who make a buck realize this and exploit it, the consumers go online to spew out quotes and memes from whatever side they're on, all categorization of good and bad is in the form of baby talk: small good, big bad, left or right good or bad, they go online or sometimes even outside to "protest" which involves peacefully yelling slogans at buildings as their government sanctioned heroes - martin luther king or gandhi - supposedly did, while their enemies close the blinds - if they do anything at all - before getting back to business, if you had any semblance of power right now, could you imagine a safer landscape? People are so complacent, so full of labels and so free of any action that one is practically guaranteed the freedom to do anything to them at this point, the only threat is the competition. It's surreal.

>mfw there are unironically people in this thread who aren't moral nihilists

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

So many universal claims. You are making it easy for me. I only have to make an existential claim to btfo your """argument""".

These are the people that make up the """Intellectual Dark Web"""

>It is concerning to me that these individuals continue to have the ear of persons who in previous decades would have watched the Discovery Channel and read articles in Time Magazine to obtain their ideas-fix.
What do you expect when everything that is sold is destruction of the west and various kinds of nihilism.

So cool brah, you like, dont think anything is wrong, like, that is so edgy and punk maa-aaa-aan

Attached: 1552613061563.jpg (500x500, 96K)

name one (1) wrong thing

I can't objectively proof that my intellectual conviction is "edgy", "punk" or "cringe".
Morality is about how things ought to be, not how things are. Science can't breach the is-ought gap. However, this does not make me unable to create and adhere to my own subjective moral system.

dumb jew

Never forget that he had no problem pretending Trump dog whistled support for the KKK on national television or that Corey Lewandowski attacked that girl even after the video game out. He will never stop being a Jew.

I find it to be a plausible progression. Incomplete but not necessarily wrong. I've read Peterson, Dawkins and a lot of history of early hominids.

his "debating skills" is just him talking faster and in a higher pitch than others. As well pretty much exclusively "debating" ill-prepared college students.

Considering he's a Harvard lawyer he probably has some proficiency in rhetoric and debate. It is a part of their job training, after all.