I will never forgive my parents for putting me into a world where women have always treated me like shit

I will never forgive my parents for putting me into a world where women have always treated me like shit

Attached: Skateboard_16-7-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

If you want to treat like a treasure.
Go live at Japan, Taiwan, China, those east-asian will treat you like a lord.

If you want to live like a man, a man who struggle and will overcome.

Stay in your shithole.
Make friends, start politic or even go radical.

It's your choice, if it is up to me, if I'm a white boi I will go live in east asian and live a comfy life.

But I'm not, I'm just another illegals who struggle and vent by shitposting in this fucking site.

So what will you do?

Attached: 1440026002806.jpg (900x300, 119K)

Man up swedecuck

fuck off this board shitskin

check'm!!!
This is the board of peace.
You can blame any colored shit all you want, but if you don't man up, hold boy they will come for your butthole.

Com'on swede, man up and start a fight, don't start a fight for a whore in Thailand, fight for your woman and your country.
Fuck the nigger, fuck the kike, fuck the feminist, why haven't you did something? Lost ya balls did ya?

Show us where is your swede meat balls mkay?

Where I'm from we punish roasties with a "Hot Carl". What it is is when you take a hot dog filled with tabasco, get a friend to hold their arms, and slide it down her pants and up her vagina. If you're smooth enough you can get it to go in with a flick and push motion.

Don't liar burger.
You did this you will get sue and go to jail and fuck by jamal.

>hating women

thats like hating trees

thats like hating thunderstorms, more accurately

women are CHAOS. You are not mad at women, they are dumb children, you are mad at CHAOS for not being able to control it. No shit idiot, you can't control chaos, you can merely learn from it, respect the fact that you can't control it, and try to work WITH it. Only then can you get over womanhate.

But you're swedish? Move out of whatever big city shithole youre in. City women in all western nations are trash beyond repair. They are village idiots who demand to be treated like queens.

I can tell you've never been to Japan Taiwan or China. Nobody gives a fuck about whitey there

How have women always treated you like shit? I think your perception is the real problem here. You need to find a female friend who will listen to your bullshit and show you women are actually very sweet and thoughtful.

Fuck bitches, Get Money FAGGOT

They will scam the shit out of him, cheat on him with someone younger and give him a hapa mutt you dumb idiot. Miscegenation for none make the world a better place.

Attached: fuckinkikes.png (1500x787, 1.22M)

Nigga I'm from Taiwan.

You want some cheap, young, tight Taiwanese pussy?
Go teach french in Taiwan for a year.
Lot of wet pussies throw at you for free, fucking free.
Go to night club, fucking whores will stick to you like an indian to shit.

> I will never forgive my parents for putting me into a world where jews and their golems have always treated me like shit
This would be my version of your blog post.

Yea I know Singapore has cheaters issue, but anyway I'm sure a white boy will get a lot of pussy from singaporean too.
After all you guys hate singaporeans the most.

Just act alpha, bro.

Cummies and pussy matters more than securing a future with a genetically healthy son for you? I guess the Weimar Germans selling themselves to work for kikes as sex slaves was the right thing to do, then.

Attached: whore-in-her-own-home.jpg (960x1200, 286K)

Nice talking to ya all faggots.
Good night, if you want to deport me, try to report every construct sites in Sydney that they got illegals alieans, i doubt the police will do a shit.

Based "Hot Carl" poster.

Taiwanese is going to vote in a china puppet, soon we will be hong kong 2.0.
Securing a future is impossible when the majority is not with you.
How will you fight? Nigger we don't even have guns, only the china mob got the gun, and those politicians will sell Taiwan in a heart beat.

So no nigger, my child will only walk the same path as me, a worthless man who forever enslaved to some fuckers.

Why would I want to give birth a child only because of muh DNA muh lineage, I don't want my child to suffer, yet I can't escape this rat race as I'm incompetent.

So yes, pussies matter, welcome to the new Weimar, where every corners in the world took part in.

Welcome to the globalism world.