If Theresa May stepped down and made way for Jacob Rees-Mogg

would this get Brexit over the line on March 29?

Attached: 2A8DA917-CDCA-45EC-9DEF-B7FDE67F9FA3.jpg (1375x1375, 279K)

Mogg voted against Brexit.

If there was a prime minister with pictures online of them fox hunting, people would go mad.

Did he? I thought he was the one who wanted to ge the show on the road. I could use google and find out for myself but I can’t be arsed

Thing is no one, and I mean no one other than Tory backbenchers want Mogg as leader, he's a fucking antique

My vote goes to backroom backstabber, former chief whip and defence secretary Gavin Williamson. A real life Urqhart

Attached: tarantula-man.jpg (1200x1600, 423K)

Probably not at this point.
bullshit

He voted for Brexit at least.

And against the deal in the commons.

Not even Mogg wants Mogg as leader.

Lots of people in the uk want him as prime minister precisely because he is antique. It gives him a little character compared to these empty husks you normally see. A lot of the support comes from working class people too. He reminds people of the “good old days”

Mogg is a fine choice. See youtube.

No they wouldn’t, the media would but the people don’t give a fuck

yes

May is arguably the only thing holding brexit back.
She's not making trade deals with other countries besides the EU. She's not trying to make a deal with the US. She's not trying to jump start steel production in the UK and try to make it profitable which would significantly boost her country's GDP by a good margin. She's not trying to make UK markets flourish with some form of deregulation. She's not trying to make the UK sustainable outside of country sustained purely on trade.

She's doing none of that except to pretend to look like she's doing shit. She's throwing money in africa pretending she can compete with china. Beyond that she's roughly done nothing to make the UK better.

Mogg won't be leader, won't even try to be leader, doesn't want the responsibility, doesn't want to make the effort. If someone replaces her it will be another open remainer that will either setup another vote or just give up and ask to stay in the EU.

I've been hearing that fucking Michael Gove is a likely replacement...

Getting rid of any woman in any position of power over others, including taking regular women's voting rights away, is always a good idea. Whether that specifically is good enough to get your brexit, I don't know, and it also doesn't matter.

Unfortunately it wont happen. May is an absolute terrible politician who has done nothing but fuck up her entire career. But she's always been good at one thing and she is doing it right now. She is good at hanging on. Some of the things she has done would have ruined the political career of others, yet she became PM. She has survived no confidence votes and the mess she is making of Brexit.
Any attempts at removing her will fail because she is just good at resisting this kind of thing. Really good at it.

How many threads do you want to make about Brexist you gay Bavarian piece of shit?

WHAT IS THERE TO DO? JUST LEAVE

Attached: Theresa_May_Hijab.jpg (818x545, 40K)

this but not always.

Mogg is a remainer. He said a bad deal would be better than no deal.

But Parliament don't feel like it. They can't choose to remain, they won't accept May's deal and 'no-deal' is a dirty phrase in the house.

Odd that he changed sides but maybe he's kissing May's arse again.

That's the first one I made.

>UK votes to leave EU
>can't decide whether or not to leave after vote for 2 years
>EU eventually just kicks them out on their ass kicking and screaming

It's a new level of idiocy

Attached: 1553319333825.jpg (1536x1967, 1.55M)

You lying piece of shit, you made the one with the petition and >.How many do you want to spam the board with?

>Deal with the US

My fucking sides mate.
The UK fucking hates US corporate culture and the customer base couldn't be more anti American if you put a towel on it and called it Taliban.

There will never be a US deal because it would require the UK to LOWER standards and accept US asset stripping.

No deal should have been the starting point.

Even Donald trump would do better and he wanted to sue the EU for breech of contract.

this

i like him

He'd make a fantastic foreign secretary.

Imagine him going out to represent Britain and negotiate with the world. Half the world still thinks we're all like him anyway, heh.

I've always said never trust anyone who always looks like they've got something shoved up their arse.

Q literally predicted this
qmap.pub

Attached: happening.png (398x349, 15K)

She's just a good, loyal puppet is all.

>Half the world still thinks we're all like him anyway, heh.
It is better than to be like a chav or like a soi boy.

>if you put a towel on it and called it Taliban.
So they love USA?

He serves the realm, so yes.

Master a proper RP, read more books, respect traditional conservative values and pay attention to good manners.

>I don’t know the answer to your question, but anyway, fuck women am I right?
Jow Forums culture

And that’s good, right? Because as long as the old bat remains PM and insists that it’s her way or the highway, and MPs are unable to agree on a deal before the 29th, it should result in a no-deal Brexit, correct?