Jealousy Culture

Ever notice
>Get car fixed at dealer
Mechanic looks at you crosseye because your car is 40% less rusty than his.
>Go to doctor
Doctor looks at you crosseye because they work 70 hours a week and you work 60.
>Check out at grocery
Bitch looks at you crosseye because you can afford steak once per week while she eats frozen dinners
>Get taxes done
CPA looks at you crosseye because you net 3k more than him, weigh 20 pounds less and are 30% less nerdy.
>Go to pediatrician
Bitch doctor looks at you and your kids crosseye because she doesn't have kids and probably won't
>Have modest light dinner with senpai
Waiter looks at you crosseye because you can afford to eat out once per month and you are 65% less effected by endocrine disruptors.
>Nobody is really much better off as a whole but everyone is acutely aware of real or perceived differences.
How can you get good service in a service economy when all the service people hate your existence?

Attached: 54385886-opposition-of-good-or-bad-services-and-its-workrs-or-mechanics-at-repair-shop-mechanic-man- (866x1300, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SovdVaw-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=D2aguY1_8q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i look down on everyone so i dont really pay attention to how they look at me

>Mechanic gets paid $20+ an hour
>Doctors get paid $200,000+ a ear
>Grocery attendents get paid $12 an hour
>CPA gets paid like $70,000 a year
>Waiters can make up to several thousand a night if they're at a good restaurant

Are you sure you're not just projecting OP?

Modest dinner with Family, not senpai

it's called being very enduring and polite

You don't live here bong. Your country fell decades ago.

Your service people and your customers are more polite.

>How can you get good service in a service economy when all the service people hate your existence?
i'm not a neurotic jew that believes everyone i meet is actually thinking this. that's how.

Attached: 1552890317157.gif (178x300, 837K)

Maybe. But the areas where waiters make any money they are also future thespians. Different deal I guess. They tend to look down on customers for different reasons.

I wish I was Jewish. But I do live in a very Jewish area. Maybe it rubbed off on me ad my foreskin was removed.

you're assuming folks are jealous because they give you a weird look. Have any of them actually explicitly expressed jealousy? Or maybe you're just really fucking awkward and they notice?

>How can you get good service in a service economy when all the service people hate your existence?
dont tip them if you dont like your burger.

>Doctors get paid $200,000+ a ear
it already costs an arm and a leg to see the doctor in the USA, now you need to give an ear too?

Dad works at dealership. He's plugged into that zietgiest. Sister works at large area grocery as manager. Knows what check out people talk about and how they feel. Mutual friend knows pediatrician. Talks about her disdain for kids. Wife asking CPA about a certain deduction was told offhand "its okay, you make enough." My wife's work has a specific program working on customer service teaching younger people not to hate customers and treat them correctly.

The whole thing in my area feels like a millennial problem in general. I feel like it's a comparison culture jealousy problem. Or it's that tne avarage millennial is worse at costomers facing tasks than previous generations.

>Doctor looks at you crosseye because they work 70 hours a week and you work 60.

You both oughta get new jobs

Assuming I eat burgers bong boy. Straw man.

It's just how things are in ameriland today. Robots will take over soon and 70 hour week will be zero hour week.

>Assuming I eat burgers
more like consuming

>>Get car fixed at dealer
Mechanic looks at you crosseye because your better a haggling prices

>Go to doctor
Doctor looks at you crosseye because they cant

>Check out at grocery
Bitch looks at you crosseye because you dont acknowladge her existence

>Get taxes done
CPA looks at you crosseye because you net 30000000000000000000000k more than him, jeff bezo teir and dont pay any taxes

>Go to pediatrician
Bitch doctor looks at you and your kids crosseye because the kids have no diseases so she gets paid jackshit

>Have modest light dinner with senpai
Waiter looks at you crosseye because you can eat way faster and harder than he can of his 75cent US DOLLAR tip

>Nobody is really much better off as a whole but everyone is acutely aware of real or perceived differences.
How can you get a good economy when all the employees are service people?

>commie
>doesn't pay
Figures

Boi I work 40 hours a week and make the US average income.
What the fuck are you guys doing

>ever notice how people look at you

No, luckily I have a personality type not well suited for socialization so I'm generally blissfully ignorant of how anyone looks at me ever.

bullshit polland are nigger tier

Yeah whatever you say.

Now go fuck some aborigens

It's all bad son, WHAT!? youtube.com/watch?v=0SovdVaw-bY

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

I did.

I can assure you eventually we hate you because of how terrible you are at maintaining your vehicles and how outrageously stupid most people are at ignoring multiple warnings
t. Mechanic

Attached: niggaplease.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Working 50 hours and getting 50% of my income removed from taxes

You wanna be out of a job genius? didn't think so.

Wow! Thanks capitalism! looks like building a system around competition (aka greed) is a bad idea after all.

Attached: yanguza.jpg (1120x630, 375K)

I strongly suspect you are experiencing delusions of grandeur.
It doesn’t mean you’re crazy, it just means you’re an asshole.

not going to happen because I'm a good, honest mechanic

Your mom.

This crack game drug game ain't never going outta style, playa. You know that feeling when you've Meth your goals? pure Extasis.

You have an opinion and i have a .38 pointed at your chest. I think i have more of a point.

>people who slave wage for the general public often come to dislike the general public
Truly shocking. They dont hate you because theyre jealous of you. In the few moments they spend with you they dont even have a reason to believe they should be jealous of you. They hate you because youre a barely functioning autist who makes their life harder by causing problems for them at work.

What the hell are you talking about?
Never done drugs, never will.

Attached: 1550638652090.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

You don't get high on your own supply, i like that. Yous a real hustla.

I live here, are you sure you're not just projecting OP?

That is not what he meant, retard. Extra retarded for not realizing that everyone maintains lots of things incorrectly. Anyone with an expert level of their thing is going to think you're retarded at many of the things you try to do.

This. For some reason walking into a store brings out a lot of people’s inner nigger and treat the service workers like trash, so the workers start treating you like the savages you are except knowing that you can get them fired if they fuck up.

Look dude you car does not have less rust than my brand new truck. I look at you with disdain because you dont know shit about your car. I treat you like an idiot because you have a 50/50 chance of knowing what YEAR your car is, and you ask dumb fucking questions about your car, like "what makes a wheel bearing go bad." You dont change your oil until 1-2,000 miles after the light comes on (usually about 9,000+ miles since your last oil change. And when you've spent your career dodging retarded assholes that look for free shit calling up 3 weeks later "ever since you replaced my fuel pump my A/C stopped working."

So yeah, fuck you and your car, faggot. Pay me.

no, I never noticed any of that, but then, I don't go out that often

Am I the only one who does all of my own car work. From alignment, oil change, camshaft replacement, installed my own greddy turbo, change and balance my own tires...really anything to do with a car and I didn't even go to school for this shit. Being in a upper neighborhood full of yuppies I get alot of dirty looks but smiles from their girlfriends. Anyone else know this feel?

Nothing wrong with that, it's a jungle out there. Particularly if you live in or anywhere near London.

We're all so very interested in how manly you are kid. Keep going.

The fuck? Not even the point I was trying to make. Point was, mechanics bend you over backwards on something a low IQ retard can solve then make you thank them afterwords. Maybe I just really enjoy working in cars in my off time and learning how they work from the inside out? Better than playing WOW 24/7 at 30 years of age asking your mom to head to the store for tendies because you're to damn scared to have a social interaction

>i did my own alignment

Counting the turns on the tie rod you took off isnt an alignment, nigger.

Underrated

Why is it better? explain. Seriously, let's have a philosophical discussion on this topic. I'm not joking.

any dealerships around me they have people called "service advisors" that deal with customers.
the mechanics stay in the back and never even
see the customers

Still gets to point a to b and all is well. Besides the point though. People pay all this money for work they could easily do. That's all I'm trying to do. I also do work on all of my guns as well. Another hobby to pass time by

Attached: 20190324_105534.jpg (4032x1960, 2.31M)

Sounds like paranoia

Also that Mechanic is looking at you crosseye because he's hoping you go away so he can create new problems he has to fix and charge you more for.

>WAITER
>SEVERAL TOUSANDS A NIGHT
the absolute state of waiters, cope hard

Because there is nothing more satisfying than getting your hands dirty and accomplishing something watching yuppies girl drool as they walk by with their basedboy boyfriends who only knows how to pick up their yorkies shit and wear skinny Jean's and thinking their overgrown mustache is considered a beard

I don't know WTF your post is about OP, but you made me think of an interesting thing - basically how people seek to make others envious of them. Either through flaunting possessions or pushing some image of themselves (attractive, confident, strong). But more than anything, it's about showing off wealth/power of some kind.

It's not just about feeling good. It's about making others feel bad.

The correct nigger rig alignment method is to get a friend to help you measure distance between the same tread on the tires in the front and in the back of the tires with the car off the ground.

Nah dude your 16 year old Ford Escape has new problems all by itself

I use the string method

KEK the tape measure alignment

>fix a real problem with real solutions
>solve a pre-programmed problem designed to be solved

And at the end of the day we all die the same. It's all pointless vanity.

Almost every high paying job (150k+) is at least 60 hours a week.

You bitch more than a woman or marine does, dont look at me crosseyed now

So because you say so then, i figured as much. BTW you're still bragging about how so very Chad you are.

Both are apparently equally meaningless, what's your point?

First wolrd problems fuck boy

This but unironically. It's all vanity, vanity i tell you.

Life is a competition and everyone's either a predator or prey, yay. How wholesome.

I do have a lot of disdain towards the "house rich" boomer fucks who sold out my birthright and my race.

I killed over 50 people in Call of Duty, i'm having trouble dealing with it.

After factoring in tool cost and time, its worth having an actual mechanic do your work for you unless its super simple like an oil change or brake job. If you enjoy it as a hobby thats one thing but if its just a chore theres no reason to do yourself.

I have never noticed this.

>what's your point
the first gives you handles to come up with solutions presented in the future. the latter does not teach you anything other than to follow the path laid out for you

Well yeah, it gets me laid. Why wouldn't I brag? I lost humility when I was 16 now pushing 28 and lifes pretty damn good. Work around guns all day, fix my own cars, and my own home (that I own in a overpriced city).
So yeah, I'm bragging.

HAHA, YOLO faggot. I have to admit i would have done the same seeing as it's all apparently a big nothing and death is probably the end. You're only mad cause you're on the shit end of it.

Cool paranoia OP.

I'm college age and own a student rental.
So I'm not on the shit end I just understand how perverted the incentives are.

Yeah, it really is. It's funny though, how easy it would be to fall into it. I've spent most of my life not really giving a shit about what people think of me, but there have been times when my brain will weaken and I'll imagine what others think and feel good about seeming more important than I am, or more wealthy, or more... whatever.

It's like borrowing a Ferrari or something. Say you went to the gas station to fill it up and you feel all the eyes on you. Some dude shouts "nice car, bro!". Do you shout back "I'm just borrowing it!"? Or do you bask in the sensation that the guy believes you're rich and a car like that is chump change to you? Do you want him to think you're wealthy even though you're not? Do you like leaving the mystery in people's minds - "who was that guy? wonder why he's so rich?"

I have a job that requires a security badge. When I was young, I'd see people with those badges out to lunch and think they must be up to some really interesting shit, getting paid big bucks, and basically being important. I try, when I'm out, to take off my badge because I feel like it advertises too much about me. But every once in a while, I'll forget it and go order a sandwich with it on. It feels like a status symbol.
>"yes sandwich peon, I have descended from my important job to come watch you make me a sandwich"

Do I relish that feeling? No. But it's hard not to be aware of it, and get some tiny twinge of satisfaction knowing that the social order is set and I'm a little higher than most of the people around me.

It's all the same in the end becasue apparently it all just dies in the end, so i ask you again: what's your fucking point?

You're a faggot, i'll eat your eyeballs and hammer your 2 year old to death then rape your dog and your sister while snorting coke, things of that nature. Hey, life is boring don't hate the player hate the guy who made the game.

Boredom and the apparent pointlessness of it all.

It's really more of a hobby. I accumulated my tools over 10 years or so and as problems arised, I'd have to grab a new tool(s)
It started with oil changes and kinda fell in love with it. Now its practically everything. Haven't took my cars to a mechanic in 5 or 6 years and both run amazing. One scion FRS (turbo/modded) and the other a f250 as my daily. You're right though, if you don't have the tools it cost more but like I said, I've bought them over a long period

After all, it's only human to covent thy neighbor

Those aren't happening. Stop self-victimizing.

Someone is being a little bitchy this morning.

milo yianopolous lay off the cocaine

we plan to replace them all with robots.

The only thing stopping me from killing you are the things stopping me from killing you, you know what i mean? i would if i could, that sorta thing.

There's no reason for why i should or should not do this that or the other thing and you really can't prove me wrong, can you?

Anyone can be a killer, it's not the same as being a tough guy. There is a difference. I'm not all that tough.

>what's your fucking point
i already made my point but you choose to ignore, why don't you come up with a counter agrument?
>fixing cars
presents problems that require you to think outside the box
>playing wow
presents a problem that is programmed to be solved. hence you do not have to think at all, you only have to follow a path laid out infront of you

there i dumbed that down a little for you. but i get the feeling you are not interested at all in a serious discussion...i should have known better i guess. such a pity

>Work around guns all day, fix my own cars
Maybe part of the reason you need to work on your cars is to get a sense of accomplishment that your weapons work doesn't provide. To the Uruguayan's point, if someone is satisfied with the sense of accomplishment from WOW maybe that's not inherently worse. One could argue working with weapons is indicative of negative social contribution. So while the NEET is not helping anything, he's not adding negativity to the world's chi or something.

>>Check out at grocery
>Bitch looks at you crosseye because you can afford steak once per week while she eats frozen dinners

When I spend $100 dollars on meat and mostly only meat they look at me like that. Sorry I know how to cook for my self since no whore will do it and or right anyway.

I'm a mechanic, I make a strong attempt to do good work for all customers because that's my job ajd I can quit abd do something else if I don't like it. Folks pay $100 minimum for an oil change so I try my best to make it worth their while regardless of my personal circumstance or how I feel about work that day or in general.

Most white people are like this and treat service jobs in a moral and self aware manner. The collapse of the service industry is directly of.nonwhites who come to our countries to mistreat service workers and underperform in service jobs for personal reasons.

Attached: 1552749293556.jpg (400x400, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D2aguY1_8q4

kek...based

You're an idiot, it all apparently just dies in the end. It's all the same, nothing means anything and nothing we do matters.

>inb4 babby's first existential crisis
>inb4 you have to be 18 to post here

What else?

Oh yeah.

>inb4 ur a gay

Sorry but I live in France so people looking cross-eyed at each others is part and parcels

Kinda like the btk killer. A little whiny faggot who's only chance at getting laid was killing and raping girls? Sounds about right.

Dude, i would eat you.

is this the tranny on contra points?

I would just kill everyone here, it's... uh.. nothing really it just is.

I should become a professional stand up comedian or something, i'm that good.