Why did Russians write it?

Was it real in their minds?

Attached: protocols.png (2000x500, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pjqYym6H2xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot Carl

am i stupid for not knowing what the last thing is

In my region a Hot Carl is what we call it when we shove C4 explosives up a Yazidi’s anus and light them up for breakfast. What is a ‘Hot Carl’ mean in America?

Yes, but we all knew that because of your meme flag

Yes, it’s ‘Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion’. Go read it right now.

Wouldn't say stupid, but definitely late on some Jow Forums literature.

It's the Protocols of Zion and every human being should read it

Before someone asks why the atheist would be concerned about the qu'ran being fiction he obviously wouldn't it is just set up for the joke and he was hoping you wouldn't notice

Attached: whyallsoyboyspreferdogs.jpg (480x724, 188K)

It's funny how jews never explain which parts were fake and why. Ever. Just "it's fake". Never "this part is fake because of X and Y and Z". Just "IT'S FAKE GOYIM DON'T EVER EVER READ THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION OR YOU'LL MAGICALLY TURN TO HITLER AND GAS 6 GORILLION HUMAN BEENS."

Preface
Introduction
Who are the Elders?
Protocol I
The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II
Economic Wars
Protocol III
Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV
Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V
Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI
Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX
Re-education
Protocol X
Preparing for Power
Protocol XI
The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII
Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII
Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV
Qualities of the Ruler

Which part is fake? Everything happened exactly as they planned.

Attached: Pierce - on the Protocols.jpg (920x536, 333K)

But the set up makes no sense. The joke fails.

based

The leading theory is that it's a useful guide to jewish thinking presented in a dramatised way to make it a more compelling read, so it's "fake" but illustrates underlying truths. Jews wouldn't be dumb enough to write all this stuff down (the existence of the Talmud notwithstanding), especially not in a goy language rather than Hebrew.

Attached: illuminati card game elders of zion.png (326x481, 115K)

I think this one is much better without the terrible editing

Attached: fixedcomic.png (995x500, 100K)

>Not even trying
Not expecting that much more from a tripfag

Attached: Untitled.jpg (995x500, 95K)

makes you wonder why he felt the need to include that middle part when he had an actual joke and message staring him in the face

Attached: thiccchen.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Wrong. It's because atheists do some degree of defense for islam.

But that is delusional and wrong though
Dawkins - anti Islam
Harris - Anti Islam
Tf00t, amazing atheist - Anti Islam
every fucking atheist+ sjw - Anti Islam
Pat condell - anti islam
literally every meme atheist figure you can name is anti islam
I've never seen an atheist arguing for Islam anywhere
This phenomenon simply doesn't exist and why would it? Islam being fictional is literally a prerequisite of atheism

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (399x462, 38K)

furthermore idk how young you are the entire ant-Islam movement of youtube and consequentially the internet was PURELY atheist in nature you didn't get Christians on the bandwagon til a couple years later

Attached: realitycheck.jpg (350x344, 45K)

>if they are atheists that means they must always be logical

Debating bullshit with people is a way how I relax online. A lot of atheists are islam apologists. The entire feminist/islamist uneasy alliance is based on this. (Feminists typically are atheist. Or should I say atheist+)

Old enough to know namefags and memeflags are atheist faggot $oyboys.

anti-islam means more than whining on podcasts. they are retarded pussies waiting for their islamic masters to invade the west and execute them for their atheism.

I miss him.

>anti-islam means more than whining on podcasts

Like what, whining on Jow Forums? Fuck off you retard

ok retard
for someone who has a hobby of 'defeating bullshit' you sure do have some npc-tier defense mechanisms.
Christians are constantly giving Islam a pass, Christians will not disavow Islam even in the most extreme cases they will use caveats such as 'b-but islam is a religion of peace this is just an isolated incident'. Christians, not atheists are the reason Jews hold political power in America. All pro refugee parties except in Sweden are Christian. Christians prefer shitskins to atheists because being wrong scares them.

Attached: Christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

I read the entire Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion first through William Cooper's copy in "Behold, A Pale Horse."
Cooper postulated that you should replace Jews with Illuminati, however I think Jews made it in the first place.

The sections and quotes of the Talmud, which I've read entirely as well, are either not present or very egregiously out of context. It's extremely easy to find this out, because Jews and people have regularly made debate on this document and the quotations pointed out. Because of this and a few other seemingly deliberate inaccuracies I believe the Protocols were purposefully made so people who aren't or weren't well read enough to study for themselves and confirm the knowledge they read would look like idiots when they were corrected on all the inaccuracies they quote as fact.
It could also be that some of the document is real, and that many fake portions of it exist as a way for people reading it or Jews protecting the real portions to denounce the entire document as fake.

Regardless, it is dishonest and untruthful to try and share it with others in the spirit that it's all true and legitimate. Doing so on a place like Jow Forums where there are many impressionable morons and underage retards is frankly malicious to knowledge.

Forgot the most important thing.
Until you understand this incredibly simple point, you can not be useful to the white race.
Christianity is a Jewish tool to weaken racial bonds. White Christians prefer niggers who share their Jew-made delusions to white people who don't.

Attached: christianpc.jpg (347x1023, 49K)

Y

>anti islam
none of those guys have shot a single goatfucker, you shill

the mosque shooter was an agnostic which is basically a closet atheist.
Atheism - 49
Christianity - 0

>tripfag with "supreme" in the name
>anti-christian
you have written faggot all over you

You couldn't even quote a two word phrase accurately, lmao. It's debating bullshit, not defeating it. Stupidity is endless and bullshit (which is smart lies) is even more endless because it doesn't even come from a source of truth or responsibility or logos.

Your entire post is trying to prove that christians are worse than atheists in appeasing muslims. Even if they were, how does that prove there isn't a significant section of atheists that are islam apologetic?

>agnostic = atheist
wrong

>believing a manifesto full of jokes uncritically in regards to religion.

>But that is delusional and wrong though

Cherry picks some names

Attached: 1553360778192.jpg (916x649, 125K)

You are going full head cannon now. How can you be so fucking retarded and unable to see reality
>tripfag
of course

It was clearly genuine from the way it was written.
If you are agnostic you don't commit to belief. If you don't have belief you are atheist.
That is why agnostic atheist and agnostic theist is the only terminology that makes sense, saying you are an 'agnostic' is the same as being an atheist.
Cope harder.

Attached: falsetrap.jpg (285x286, 41K)

>cherry picking is picking all of the most prominent examples that exist
ok retard
cool argument

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

So basicly you think it was a kind of honeypot false flag?

I don't think it's that. I think it is a well researched fabrication. Mostly true, technically false. It is very much what you expect an experienced communist propagandist to make; relatively easy to grasp, identifies an enemy clearly and stokes fear in regards to them and enough truth to not be easily dismissed.

>candace owens was too radical for him

Lmao

>agnostic = atheist
still wrong

>t. nobody fast faggot

Attached: 1551879228574.png (276x279, 73K)

>ok retard

Its the majority who sucks allahs cock retard .not some you tube internet heroes

Attached: 1553248504753.jpg (731x547, 218K)

>but look at this unrelated paragraph where there is a clear joke being made
ok retard

?
Go ahead and explain how I'm wrong sweetums
ok retard

Attached: wrong.jpg (834x1024, 117K)

((Atheists)) defend Islam all the time because Muslims with start murdering random people if you ever say something bad about them.

>t. nobody fast faggot

Attached: 1550994428102.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Also new zealand is 46% Christrian and 41% atheists
nice self pwnage

>ok retard

Gets btfo still replies with no argument , how new are you ?

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

This is just delusional Jow Forums groupthink. This doesn't actually happen. Christians just love saying it does, it's a coping mechanism

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

That's not how it's used though. Right now it's disinformation spread in order to make anti-semites look retarded because most of the people who would read it are retards who never check their shit and automatically believe anything that "sounds right" to them. There are plenty enough reasons to hate Jews and there is plenty enough evidence to show they manipulate much of the world. A drop of poison in the well only serves to kill all drinkers.

see
and

Attached: bye.png (500x472, 223K)

Agnostics are just in the closet, either you belive god exists or you don't.

it does not happen in new zealand only it happens everywhere . see the cherry picking again

Its the Christian and Atheist alike . But the main reason why the atheist loves islam is because he is hates Christianity

So you're saying Muslims didn't shoot up a french newspaper outlet because they published a satirical cartoon of Muhammad?

Atheists defend Muslims all the time you dumb faggot. They are liberal cunts and think that it's muh racism to criticize a shitty religion while they unironically bash on Christianity 24/7.

I like my tripcode better

Attached: 1438066189668.png (409x392, 119K)

>Cherry picking is responding directly to your post
ok retard
you have yet to show any evidence for your claim that 'atheists love Islam'

Attached: checkmate.png (500x350, 147K)

What the fuck? no???? where the hell did you get that idea? I mean atheists defending Islam is Jow Forums groupthink

Attached: LOUD.png (318x303, 148K)

That certainly is impressive
How long did it take you to generate that one fren?

>ok retard

Last post from me you are not worth my time . you cherrypicked new zealand while the whole west sucks Allah's cock

you picked new zealand, not me you fucking moron

Attached: stoppls.jpg (499x481, 28K)

About a minute

Attached: 1378127119862.jpg (261x195, 9K)

>((Atheists)) defend Islam all the time because Muslims with start murdering random people if you ever say something bad about them.
*blocks your path*

Attached: 220px-Christopher_Hitchens_2008-04-24_001.jpg (220x282, 16K)

The wikipedia page for that is hilarious. No basic outline at all for it, but they REALLY want you to know it's fabricated, a hoax and anti-semitic propaganda. Like almost every sentence.
Literally outlines and explains everything that's happening today...in 1903. Know your enemy.

>it was full of jokes, you can't be sure what to take at face value
look at this joke

You know damn well I'm referring to the paragraph where he stated his religious allegiance is genuine.
I'm not naive enough to think this is in good faith. Fuck off.

Attached: missmewiththatgayshit.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>cats are better pets because they're a superior being
nigger, do you know what the purpose of having a pet is? i bet you think slave owners were stupid for having negroes as slaves rather than cats. sure, a cat can't pick cotton but that's only because it's such a supreme animal. totally worth it.

or better yet, just buy a slave master so that you yourself can be the slave. that's what buying a cat is to you.

drone striking your family gathering while the bros running the drone thousands of miles away discuss apex legends

Not sure what your point is, are you asking me if I think a cat is a superior companion to a nigger? Yes I do

Attached: facebookfrog.png (112x106, 20K)

its 100 year old document, that perfectly predicted how kikes will take over...

>youtu.be/pjqYym6H2xA

Based fuck kikes
GTKRWN

based

Attached: gradually i began to hate (((them))) hitler.jpg (615x409, 68K)

not really

Say what you will about president blue-gums, but he singlehandedly ended the outdoor wedding in islamic culture. During his reign, at least.

Attached: varg.png (450x450, 310K)

Na, it’s because most atheists have a disdain for Christianity, but for some reason are completely tolerant of Islam.

>most atheists
ok now I'm sure it's just group think, there is absolutely no reasoning to believe this