OH NO NO

OH NO NO

Attached: file.png (593x315, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is like when you tell a lie to impress a girl then have to keep lying more and more to keep up the facade but eventually it will blow up in your face.

oh no no?

twitter is not news.

I feel sick at how dumb you people have become.

We're waiting for that evidence. Something tells me it's not going to ever come.

Someone needs to kill this faggot

i dont understand the core basis of the problem. if trump aided the supposed hackers who leaked the hillary emails, so what?
is the democratic party really keeping up this idea that revealing the truth is evil and wrong? do they really think that people see the democratic party as "part of the elections"?
the reason these people arent being fucking executed in the streets is because people dont want the police state to murder their kids.

What a maniac

>guys this is important Jewish puppet A said the same shit about Jewish puppet B on twitter as for the past 2 years

it will never end until they're all dislodged, clearly

that's really sad man like holy fuck there just IS NOT a FUCKING THING real about this fantasy of theirs, it's pure illusion. why can't it just end? can we even get a long or no? what are YOU people hiding?

Fake and gay. Tweet doesn’t exist.

>Mueller releases report; evidence of massive election tampering and financial impropriety from the Israelis is uncovered and brought into the sunshine.

Screen this cap.

Attached: pepe trump AR.png (1000x700, 182K)

The sad thing is I had to check to see if this was real, Schiff is pissing his pants

Adam Schiff going full Beria.

Keep us updated on the brexit flip-flopping, ahmed. Wouldnt want you to forget about your own problems while obsessing over ours

>Not checking the veracity of twitter screenshots

I wonder if they ever find any Israel collusion..

I'm guessing this is the reason the report is being buried and Dems are now talking about never releasing it to the public.

Attached: 1553367977530.jpg (720x960, 201K)

Fake. Gay.

Investigating him about all his past work as FBI DIRECTOR WHEN 9/11 HAPPENED

That's policy, not collusion. lmao

Same.
>we twitter now!
t. Jow Forums

Schiffie. You don't have the report. Mueller himself literally said that no more indictments are planned.

They just can't stop, can they?

>forgetting the best part
>forgetting when they took Anthrax from a secure bio-weapons lab and mailed it to US Senators

Dig that hole!

Attached: 1537146638139.gif (500x357, 358K)

>just a bunch of back and forth namecalling
might as well just be using guns. it's the verbal version of it; essentially the same thing as the past, only change just wont happen because were not allowed to make anything so, and we have to continually and forever just say words at each other that no one else is ever going to care about.

democracy is a mistake. fortunately, you rectify most of it by taking away women's rights. theyre the ones making all the shit decisions a reality. until you realize this, shit will be the same. mark my fucking words.

That's a member of Congress ya dingus

Attached: brigitte-macron.jpg (2500x1875, 331K)

lol holy shit the mueller mueller investigation for 2 more years fuck these niggers

>ITS TRUE, BECAUSE ITS TRUE!
t. conspiracy theorist

We need a federal investigation of the DNC into their subversive activities using law enforcement and the judiciary to carry out partisan attacks and spy rings, as they are definitely guilty of it.

>Someone needs to kill this faggot

Attached: 1406067247073.jpg (1502x1000, 201K)

i dont understand how fox isnt the MSM when they accrue more profit and viewership than everyone else

Lmfao

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS FAGGOTS

Attached: me.webm (600x336, 1.14M)

they think putin literally controls trump like a puppet

Attached: 9bd265e9bfe2ddf1aabfe3d94d5c49b58980e039b245e639b1126686aecdc1af.jpg (1080x1217, 460K)

Last year they were sucking Mueller's cock like he was the second coming Christ.

These leftists are literal children throwing an endless tantrum.

Love when people state the obvious and post about it on twitter to feel profound, though it is rare from a jew to do this.

how's Belize, uncommon flag?

Adam Schiff is ranking member of the House Permanent Intelligence Committee which oversees all intelligence operations in the US. That tweet is a statement of intent. You're fucking stupid.

APPOINT A SECOND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR NOW!
Seriously, Trump needs to go to war now. He’s been vindicated and the political shithousery continues. It’s time to appoint a special prosecutor specifically for the seditious collusion between Dems and the media. Also, make it about FISA abuse and deep state leaking to media. Go at them hard and then leak all of the dirty details. He needs to go for the jugular now because they are going to start state proceedings in earnest and will be going after everything now including his business dealings.

This, There is far more factual evidence that Trump's admin worked with Israel, involving settlements, and Mike Flynn. The fact that this gets absolutely zero coverage is bizarre. It's like the MSM has replaced Israel with Russia, Bibi with Putin. If the left really cared about collusion or what have you they'd look at Trump and Israel.

This sage.

Why are you posting fakes? Literally nowhere to be found on his twitter.
twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff

Only when it hits their own people. Look at Obama and nsa whisteblowers

They still are not to be fully trusted. There's only one a few people on there that are decent. It's not saying much but they are the best out of msm. Unrelated but I found an "argument" against Tucker funny recently. That smug faggot who released that video was said to have "owned" Tucker because he said that the Koch brothers pay for him etc. Well turns out that the Koch brothers pay for pro immigration movements. So what would the point of paying anti immigration people on the right if you spend money with various campaigns to bring people in for cheap labor?

Who would expect otherwise? It’s what they do on both sides of the isle.

you really are a fucking moron. A its fake and B Ever one of them makes news by using Twitter has has for many years. KYS

cheers honkers
Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 1553344986778.png (700x700, 618K)

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

Fake and gay but hilarious

Attached: sketch-1553344257680.png (1080x1897, 1.39M)

>meanwhile, in australia

Attached: shitposting.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>we gotta keep the media reports going

Seems more like it. Looking for shit where none is to be found. Disgusting vile bitches.

>Muller is going to get fucked for not making shit up
Fuck this is literally the best timeline ever.

both sides of the *aisle*

Fake and gay

Okay, go for it. Start it right now and drag it out during the elections.

hope the fake pic will have been worth the forced break from Jow Forums

>The evidence is CLEAR
>SO CLEAR in fact that we have no evidence and no indictments or anything after almost 3 years of investigation.

>investigating the faggot you hired to investigate your political enemies when they dont find what you wanted
Kek

the conclusion that ive been forced to come to from watching the behavior of our government (and others) is that israel effectively has all of us boxed in and blackmailed, and probably has assets, weapons, or some other appropriate mechanisms to unleash a total shitshow on american soil, on top of their cute little policy on europe. probably some there, there with regards to the central bank and saudi arabia too.

literally nothing else makes sense

I jej'd

Attached: MelGibsonLikesIt.jpg (996x682, 91K)

There isn't even clear evidence that Russia did anything to collude with. Maybe start with that.

>So, rather than present that evidence, he wants long, drawn out hearings to keep his cattle at his trough.
Can we make a public list of the useful idiots that keep following this nonsense? They need to kept under close watch to monitor the narrative sources they follow.

>investigation into mueller's conduct

is this real?