Julius Evola

From book "Meditations on the Peaks: Mountain Climbing as Metaphor for the Spiritual Quest."
>The Negroid sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of white virginal European women lusting after the African male. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur which is a mythological creature which is half bull and half man. The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce a miraculous birth upon returning to the community.
- Julius Evola

What did /our baron/ mean by this?

Attached: 1401059511547.jpg (363x501, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=wETmPAEuH6E
arktos.com/2019/01/14/how-one-steps-over-part-one/
arktos.com/2019/01/15/how-one-steps-over-part-two/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola
youtube.com/watch?v=WNT4gFWboA8
youtube.com/watch?v=5AII--2mSxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Julius Evola was a homosexual cuck with painted nails.

The lad was prob on hallucination drugs 24/7 while writing his stuff so he's kinda freaky sometimes. Doesn't take away that it is good readingmaterial though.

BLACK BVLL

tldr, white people are spiritually furries and blacks are like animals so they get the groove on right

Perhaps the mountain peaks could be symbolical to climbing up the BBC?

Both are monoliths that seem to defy gravity by rising so high

All that matter to me is if it's true or not. I don't wanna feel dumb-founded if this turns out to be true in a couple of years and I have been rejecting it all along. Reading Evola makes me wanna go on a long mountain hike and keep hydrated from drinking black cum, but my skepticism keeps me inert. Should I just take a leap of faith?

/lit/ bait

It's real quote you dumb shit

>expecting a comfy thread on Evola
>see this stupid fake quote again

Attached: 1546477206329.gif (463x260, 3.46M)

>t. never read Evola
Fuck off boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/catalog#s=trump%20general

I hope none of you faggots believe this is real.

Attached: 1552118795132.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

He meant that everyone who dabbles in "muh metaphysical destiny" is a fucking idiot. And he was also a faggot who was tripping 24/7. The world's a jungle. It's kill or be killed. There's nothing "magical". It's all genes. Matter. All we need to do is wake up and exterminate the parasites. End the infestation.

this is peak beta autism

No Evola concluded almost exactly the opposite The world as understood by the majority today is bottom up. You are your genetics, evolution. For Evola reality was a top down spiritual hierarchy. Everything that occurs in this 3d world is a manifestation of something higher up.
Man did not evolve from animal rather it is the exact opposite but we came from the God.
It is really not that hard to understand but it is counterintuitive to how modern man has built up the world around him. Freud, Marx, and Darwin all need to go if you want to think like a Roman.
>not an expert
>just read some Evola
>still reading Evola
Please read him. He really is worth the effort

Attached: 1549802911679.png (181x750, 167K)

Turns out it's a fake quote. I just did a search over my book.

Attached: Evola.png (1785x929, 122K)

>It is really not that hard to understand but it is counterintuitive to how modern man has built up the world around him. Freud, Marx, and Darwin all need to go if you want to think like a Roman.
Yeah, well... I don't care. I believe in what's real, dirty, and on the ground. I have no time for philosophy. The past is not my concern. I want things done /my/ way. While you're sitting around, jerking each other off over metaphysical philosophies, (((they))) are buying and running the world. And they're changing historywith each passing day. "Facts" can be changed on a whim. You are all just letting it happen.

Drop all that. Read Soros' books. Learn how to think like (((them))). Mimic them. Play the game. It's the only way to win. Infiltrate, and change. This is of no consequence.

It's because your PDF file is a scanned image of every page so it doesn't detect text properly.

But how can we mimic the BBC if we are not born with it?

Then why don't you show us what page it is on? You introduced thids quote, the burden of proof is on you.

I can understand your anger and your desire for action but to think that Evola argues for inaction is a misunderstanding of the man. If you want to place Evola in a caste he is Kshatriya, that is warrior.
Argued again and again in what I have read of the man was the idea that the European/Aryan man was at his heart a creature of action.
Philosophy is a tool for action. This is also an idea you will find in fascist writings which often look down upon intellectuals who get lost in the clouds. No surprise since he did attempt to use and shape Fascism to bring about a restoration of Tradition.
>Learn how to think like (((them))). Mimic them. Play the game.
No I am sorry but I think that is a terrible idea. European man by way of Christianity has been thinking like them for far too long.

This is a major problem. I think the best we can do right now is to tame a BBC and make love to our wifes THROUGH it, and raise our children to do the same - thus reaping the benefits of the superior BBC seed in further generations to come.

printed right on your left ass cheek

...Fuck. I'm used to the Epubs and didn't notice this. Shit... I skimmed through it and didn't notice anything, but I guess I'll have to read it properly.
I didn't say that he argues for inaction. Just that he's so preoccupied with grand ideas and cosmic destinies. This is the time to act. It's why I'm going with engineering as a major isntead of theoretical physics. I don't have time to play Einstein. We need more Von Brauns. We need to infiltrate the modern technological and political complex.
>No I am sorry but I think that is a terrible idea. European man by way of Christianity has been thinking like them for far too long.
It's the only way to win the game. You are in it. Either get your hands dirty and play, or lose and be done for. Morality means nothig if you end up like a used up whore.

Sigh. I have no time to jump through your hoops, yidshill. Read the book and then come back, until then, please

it is a real quote idiot

Attached: evola.jpg (1280x720, 634K)

source?

>From book "Meditations on the Peaks: Mountain Climbing as Metaphor for the Spiritual Quest."

its a fake quote

sage/report

Evola is kooky useless bullshit man.

you make it really obvious it's fake, otherwise you would have produce the source already

i've read that you fucking kike, it has no mention of sperm whatsoever.
i hope you die, shill.

>fuck white boys us black men are superior -Adolf Hitler "Mein Kampf"

Every time i see a shitpost on pol, i shitpost pol on other boards

He looks like a jew. Was he winding up the perennial Trump-tards with dog-whistles?

the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is now a synagogue youtube.com/watch?v=wETmPAEuH6E

Attached: indexbb.jpg (225x225, 7K)

here's a pdf with an actual text, I checked it. if anyone was stupid enough to believe this shit, it's proven wrong

Attached: 916947124.png (1670x958, 522K)

I am not even sure we really disagree. You are correct that it is the time for action and unlike during the life of Evola there now appear cracks in the armor of modernity.
I just never really understood Evola as one who got lost in the clouds. Everything he wrote, at least what I have read so far, was always in the end about action. He just advised, like in politics, don't engage in action expecting to save the world but instead use it as a tool for achieving transcendence, a tool for personal growth.
Maybe you will think these articles are more garbage but give them a read
>arktos.com/2019/01/14/how-one-steps-over-part-one/
>arktos.com/2019/01/15/how-one-steps-over-part-two/
They are about how one should start the process of stepping over modernity and building something new, given that it is clear that the world in which we will will dissolve. Personally I see the greatest problems that face the men of European heritage to be in the mind, which is why I focus on it so much. Once the men of Europe have defeated the sickness of their own mind no kike or Muslim will be able to stop them for actualizing the future they desire.

Old fake and gay

take off your meme flag, faggot.

You mind proving it?

Google that quote, and these threads are the only thing you're gonna get.

>The Negroid sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent I can't stop suckin I can't stop suckin
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!
WHAT FUCKING FAGGOT.

Yeah, you made that quote up. Evola thought niggers completely subhuman, and completely irrelevant to the development of human history.

fuck off /lit/ homos

Fake quote confirmed.

I wouldnt disrespect the Baron like that if I were you. He had some magical acquaintances that could bring a lot of pain to you and yours.

Fake quote sage this shill thread

no it's not

>The Negroid sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked

Attached: 1535636164541.jpg (470x470, 31K)

stop posting gay masons on pol

thanks noob

stop posting faggot masons on pol

thanks noob

>ITT Newfags falling for old /lit/ b8

exactly bro preach it

you’re a fucking retard

Attached: 57F54325-540D-47B3-AB18-30635DD253C2.jpg (1125x1408, 442K)

this looks like the richard spencer breeding program

bunch of real dumb people with pooled money like their jewish masters

/lit/ is trying too hard
go read your gay Foucault

Evola spent most of his life studying and practicing black magic, and was the foremost occultist in Europe before he was crippled in WWII.

Just because he wrote a couple of prominent reactionary books doesn't mean he's "our guy" by any means.

See? The IR cuck fetish is nothing new.

here are his (((huwhyyyte brothers))) and the choice (((job))) females that get bred in these masonic mentally ill families!

who gets the fat magik woman????

ahahaha ahahaha AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 90EEC4EC-067E-47F2-B20E-571CBB043690.jpg (1125x817, 236K)

So you deny the magical potency of negroid sperm?

what a faggot ....fuck this guy

he wasnt a baron lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola
>Giulio Cesare Andrea Evola was born in Rome to a minor aristocratic family of Sicilian origins. He was a baron.

That cuckold fetish is the basis of the western civilization

He found the reason behind why black male + white female coupling was becoming increasingly prominent, and how we are sabotaging our own spiritual quest by trying to hinder this progress.

It's a fake quote.

>memeflaggot
>fake quote

Yep.

World War II was a hell of a drug

2/10 b8, try something you don't repeat monthly. Also try a longer book, since Meditations can be read in an afternoon and that quote doesn't exist. Sage

Literally fake you retarded mongloid. Stop spreading this copypasta

Listening to the mystery of the grail rn what an adventure

Attached: 1552501723449.jpg (1200x798, 205K)

Blacks are more unconscious beings, more connected to the automatic rhythms of nature, therefore white chicks cant help but be attracted to them they literally get high of sex with blacks because the autmatic fire is inherent in the sperm and the blood

Attached: julius evola quote 33.jpg (850x400, 91K)

>of Sicilian origins.

Explains a lot. Let's play guess the lineage. Greek, Phoenician, Arab, Berber, or further south?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNT4gFWboA8

Attached: 1552014155399.jpg (2000x1494, 207K)

evola was a man baby schizo living in his mommy's basement, he larped as a buddhist or hermeticist
he would fit on Jow Forums like a glove

fuck evola and fuck all the drooling retards taking him seriously

Remember not to take anyone seriously on Jow Forums concerning Evola. One needs to read most of his works in order to understand his point of view, and seeing how most don't even read here, you get many misconceptions. Look at just how many people here fell for OP's bait. Meditations goes into detail on how mountains represent a retreat for heroes to recover, as well as resting places of great men and Gods, due to their inaccessibility. Arthur, for example, was said to have been taken to a mountain, and is to this day resting there and recovering, preparing to retake his kingdom. This connects to the hero bringing the Golden Age, of which you will hear soon in Mysteries.

kill youself evolacuck

What's your opinion of jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=5AII--2mSxA

Attached: 001.jpg (1600x1200, 467K)

Thanks Serblad. Much respect for you and Hellas.

He's very popular amongst Hindus and Sikhs. I was discussing yoga of power with a lad. the secret way lol