He can't stop lying!

He can't stop lying!

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-064624_Chrome.jpg (2708x709, 380K)

Blumph

Keep crying snowflakes, you tears are delisious.
Two terms
Two Scoops
Two genders
Two great allies america and israel

>*eerrrrt WRONG*
>"they're not 'executed' - they're aborted BRUMPHHFFF"

Ooof

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 4535.jpg (2708x709, 169K)

Nice spelling there Hans.

You forgot to change your flag.

>false
>poor word choice

Even if that was indeed not something multiple democrats directly suggested, a poor choice of words does not constitute a false statement.

>false
>poor word choice

Even if that was indeed not something multiple democrats directly suggested, a poor choice of words does not constitute a false statement.

politifact is the most ridiculous shit ever.
>Trump says something entirely true except says it started in April 2010 instead of March 2010
>mostly false
>Hillary says something completely wrong
>5 paragraphs explaining what she "really" meant
>mostly true
it's sad and pathetic really.

I like the “poor word choice”. Northam definately talked about infanticide. He claims he meant for babies that had some condition that meant they would die soon after being birthed but that is still infanticide. And two minutes before a baby is delivered there are democrats that would say that its up to the woman and her dr to chose whether than 9lb fetus is aborted. Now can democrats successfully defend what has changed between 2 min before birth and after besides geography?

Lol

No, he didn't. They openly support him now and why not? MIGA... That's how far we've fallen.

Attached: 1549607399409.png (653x385, 147K)

Why should i? This is a trump board and the Don loves us, so that means Jow Forums also loves us.

It will be so funny when everyone realizes mossad is a terrorist organization. You'll be isolated and murder all your neighbors to fulfill your ethnostate larp. What a joke.

>(((Politifact)))

Attached: Y9j7AKp.png (1675x2205, 786K)

Attached: avoid-fake-news-online-politifact.png (670x404, 128K)

Attached: rhSfMY3.jpg (1666x1853, 306K)

>false
>poor word choice
how talmudic

this. mossad has always been a terrorist organization. and jews are worse than muslims.

>reading the whole article just confirms what Trump was saying
This happens every time with Politifact.

He is exactly right

>HEY LIL DONNIE I HEAR YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH POST-BIRTH ABORTIONS, WELL I JUST STABBED MY CHILDREN TO DEATH MUST FEELIN' PRETTY STUPID RIGHT ABOUT NOW HUH HOSS

Attached: 1553414508713.jpg (900x1200, 434K)

lol