Why are R...

Why are R. Kelly and Michael Jackson demonized as degenerate sex perverts while white men like Woody Allen get a pass for this shit?

Attached: B7E8FA12-0AC4-4C0C-967D-D133D97934DC.png (595x573, 621K)

>Woody Allen
>a Jew
>white man

Great post.

He married an adult woman, he didn't rape 7 year old boys like MJ did.

Because the Hollywood fascists want them remembered that way

roman polanski drugged a 13 year old with qualuudes and assraped her in a hot tub at jack nicholsons house

It takes decades to teach her all your sick ways.

they're happily married

Attached: 1461030577216.jpg (611x608, 168K)

David Bowie also had sex with coked up 15 yo hookers but it's cool cause he was androgynous

Allan Stewart Konigsberg
December 1, 1935 (age 83)
Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.

Woody Allen is a legendary Hollywood Director.

He's a jew

It's not his adoptive daughter though

Putting MJ in the same group as either of them implies he actually did anything to a child.
It's completely drummed up and was disproven in a court of law. The only problems were two things.
>1. That first lawsuit settlement that was timed right before MJ began his world tour with Sony. He could either cancel the most important event of his career, the first night of which he made more money than he had to use for the settlement, or he could pay these people to not steal two years of his very lucrative life. Unfortunately, no matter his reasons, the public took the settlement as an admission of guilt.
>2. The DA in the second case was corrupt as shit and used his time in court to produce soundbites for the media. (Ie. "We have evidence that they slept in Michael Jackson's bedroom!" when said "bedroom" was a fucking duplex.)

Attached: 1553117669646.jpg (301x330, 16K)

this quite frankly

>white

2019: normalizing daughterwives
the clowns are not just a meme...

>white
He's a fucking Jew. A super Jew. The Jewiest of all Jews

OP I came here to do this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA white.

Attached: GettyImages-3271658.jpg (1738x1165, 253K)

Michael Jackson is innocent. He was framed by pedophile kikes like woody allen because MJ was one of the few people protecting children from pedo jews like David Geffen and Stephen Spielberg

Attached: 1551825825611.jpg (1181x3189, 1.67M)

And Roman Polanski.
And Weinstein.
And all the rest.
I didn’t set out to list jews I’m not a Muslim. If I was a normi I’d try not to notice. We do have the same phenomenon in politics and media here, from non Jews. Everyone knew about Jimmy Savile and the BBC being one big paedo ring. Pic related is one too. Ridiculous but rich & famous men who got away with it in plain sight and with the full knowledge of the rest of the media, hundreds of whole were involved, our pizzagate is 100% real and acknowledged true by all including media. The PM before Margret Thatcher was raping and strangling little boys from ‘care’ homes with the knowledge and protection of Special Branch (police that work for Westminster).

Attached: 30B853CD-4F98-4011-BBE1-24C430296CBE.jpg (214x317, 15K)

>like MJ did

MJ did nothing wrong. All unproven claims.

*whom
Thanks for being helpful again AI. Can’t waot for my helpfulness chip installed in my head by the global bank. Then I’ll never need to see evil again so therefore (they’ll encourage you to theorise) it won’t exist. Oh happy day.

Attached: maxresdurfurt.jpg (591x492, 72K)

Attached: ifonly.png (283x242, 73K)

because most of the "white" celebrity pedos are actually jews, or are friends with jews.

>mutts killed their european brothers for THIS

Attached: honk-honk.jpg (425x286, 33K)

Attached: 1553083221132.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

wew

hivemind

Saving yours over mine

Attached: ifonly.png (1350x629, 90K)

Didn't mean to post that

Attached: 1505362939730.jpg (1750x538, 186K)

fpbp

Attached: tenor.gif (244x258, 419K)

Attached: 1524514581160.png (480x502, 270K)

because the pyramid collapses from the bottom to the top, as in it's a gear turning effect that washes away the faggotry over the course of perfect full circles

it's all going up, it's just the best is always saved for last because you can't dissolute a criminal empire by just magically whacking the leader, the cabal itself can only go down through the natural order of things

investigations lead to the next rung is why, it rarely just jumps to the top because the top covers it's tracks and has lethal defenses, but those erode over the gear turn so whatever

becuase its hip and cool to make videos about 'the time he touched me there' at the moment. i'm sure some mentally handicapped mouth breather has something planned for us.

>kikes are white

Kys

Sage

Who gives him a pass? That's the answer.

Look up articles about Woody Allen. See what kind of pass he gets from his own son.

MICHAEL JACKSON TOUCHED ME TOO
PLEASE PAY ME 100 MILLION DOLLARS
HEEHEE

Attached: 1518535405161.jpg (900x750, 106K)

He’s managed to adopt two Asian girls and apparently his wife has learning difficulties

Woody Allen never adopted the girl.
Woody never even lived with Mia Farrow.
Mia secretly has a kid with Sinatra while dating Woody.
Sung Yi was in college when they started the relationship.
Mia was cold and abusive to the girl and another adopted kid.
Mia treated SungYi as a dumb servant and retard.
Everything orbits around Mia. She is the center of attention. She has “causes”.
Woody hated being second fiddle to Mia’s causes and her brood.
Sung Yi wanted Woody’s attentions. He found her more interesting the more they talked.
Sung Yi dotes on Woody, making sure he is mothered. He likes it. She is simpatico.
Mia is a woman scorned. She enlisted her kids to turn against Woody (or else). She is playing victim. She herself is her latest cause.

>white men like Woody Allen

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 443K)

imagine weinsteinposting this hard.

Attached: 1421078221675.png (400x386, 274K)

Woody Allen has a tradition of it.

Attached: Twiggy.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>BECAUSE HE'S WHITE

Based. And kek’ed

They’re also liberal Dems.

Top kek

>woody Allen's adoptive daughter
That's not true though. IIRC she's Andre Previn's adopted daughter. Mia Farrow was a slut and had a lot of guys fucking her. I'm not saying Woody Allen is choir boy, but there seems to be a tendency to impose a traditional family structure onto the nontraditional lifestyle that Farrow maintained, and this whitewash comes at Allen's expense. Soon yi didn't marry her father. She married some guy who her adoptive mom was fucking for a while in the 70s.

>Woody Allen get a pass for this shit?

Because he's part of the Chosen people

Attached: JewsAndPedos.jpg (460x600, 218K)