Does anyone want just some tight Asian puss when you come home after a day of hard work?

Does anyone want just some tight Asian puss when you come home after a day of hard work?

btw, fuck white women, they are the biggest sluts and coalburners in the world.

Attached: D1_NiXNWwAA8iJx.jpg (578x900, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White women are sluts and coalburners because white men refuse to lead them. If you were actually ever given tight Asian puss (because God knows you aren't going to go out and get it yourself) you'd turn Asian women into sluts and coalburners too through your weakness.

I have 5 kids with my white husband. We are planning to have many more :), and we love seeing triggered white women, such hateful, jealous little creatures.

>le meem fleg
>miscegenation
part and parcel

Im 21 just started seeing this girl. She calls bottle rockets “nigger chasers”. Pretty face, a little on the chubbier side but really good personality, and is studying to become a nurse. I feel like I’m leading her on though bro’s, I’m a fucking degenerate loser and I still have feelings for my ex who’s half black and threatened to have me beat up I’m kinda drunk still. What do

fuck off you stupid boomer jew. Asian puss is the best puss. There no hope for white sluts. Mohammed can have them all I dont care. China will rule the world anyways.

Why do hapas commit so many school schootings?
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

Attached: HGH.gif (300x335, 1.95M)

>I'd rather turn my women over to savages and become a hedonistic dead-end because the TV news told me Eastasia is powerful

You're a disgrace to your ancestors.

Yellow fever incels in this thread

Attached: 1518499049795.jpg (638x1024, 92K)

Fuck off back to lefty/pol/ you fucking retard.

Lmao @the projection

Attached: 1521224872216.png (677x815, 75K)

I want a qt Asian waifu to take care of me, feed me, and touch me with her feet.

Only black women for this white man

Attached: 1552867549899.jpg (615x1024, 89K)

They don't have feet even close to Asian feet

Yellow fever is a mental illness. Defective low to beta males have yellow fever

Attached: 1553112930550m.jpg (1024x932, 135K)

Asian women age horribly after 50yo. They just go from cute waifu to horrenduos bug-eyed-vagina. Its like you try to fix heavy things with duct tape and it all starts falling apart after some time.

>Does anyone want just some tight Asian puss when you come home after a day of hard work?
I want to come home at the end of the day, to a silent and empty home, so i read. Without having to hear about how Brexit is "so bad" or about funny tweets. Sure, it's be nice to have some korean qt 3.14 riding my face before bedtime, but books come first.

if they all looked like that yea. I'd love one

Sawadee kaa! We're waiting for you kaa.

Attached: whynot5.jpg (800x533, 109K)

No thank you.
This whole asian woman thing, is another jew trickery to create division between white males and females, and kill the white race.

that's a good thing since asians literally break their feet and bind them, black women have the BEST feet of all women.

Attached: 28914373267_c788a7afa6_b.jpg (947x621, 110K)

No. Dark genitals/nipples physically disgust me. Also asian genitals specifically, always have this greasy look to me which is also repulsive.

Plus have you ever heard an asian woman screaming angry, like in a fight or nagging? I'd rather kill myself.

and what about point stated in the following webm?

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Kinda working on it atm. Just need to convince her of becoming christian

Tattoos like that are a no go though

>Go from cute to ugly after 50
And other women are different how?

>black women have the BEST feet of all women.
Posts black women with disgusting feet.

Black women are superior to all women. White men mixing with black women is redpilled

Attached: 1553384461452m.jpg (767x1024, 102K)

>Asians (and only the rich upper class) did something 200 years ago
>That's why contemporary black whores with tattoos are better
just stop posing and go to sleep.

Ladyboys out!

Thai's are not included when talking about 'Asians'. They are basically the niggers of Asia. They don't come close to the grace and beauty of East Asians.

Asian woman are sexual magicians. I cannot even begin to explain the things they can make a man feel with their hands, and that's not even one if their tight, wet holes.

>White men mixing with black women is redpilled

Attached: 8d4f0257f3eacdf43671310fe8814560.jpg (634x852, 84K)

Black female genes improve your DNA. Plus black women have the Eve gene, which gets passed to daughters

Attached: Miss-France-Flora-Coquerel-08.jpg (490x326, 35K)

this kills the yellowfag

Attached: le asian waifu.jpg (392x337, 92K)

>tee hee none for you user! I know you're just teasing me, you'd never betray your race =)

Attached: 1308493167282.jpg (800x800, 82K)

why'd my goal be to have a hot daughter? why'd I want a 20 to 25 year sentence so other faggot (probably a worthless nigger) can enjoy

i have an asian soon to be wife.

my girl is great, but the asia meme in general is overblown by loser whites hoping for some fantasy land where the deck is stacked in their favor. I couldve just as easily ended up with some vicious golddigger, and trust me in a developing country there is no shortage of uber gold diggers. You do have a much higher chance of finding a family orientated and husband prioritized wife in SEA than you do in the anglosphere, just because of the culture and how they are raised w/r/t to male authority figures. The mistake western schlubs make is they meet these women here, and then take them BACK to the country of origin. Unless you have a bitch with a rare constitution, shes eventually going to succumb to the culture and her new friends.

Secondly, I need to blackpill below average retards who still believe the asia meme wrt to "white god" factor and what not. While it is true that blue eyes and light skin are very valued here, the idea that a 4/10 came come here and will be rolling in top shelf pussy effortlessly is a total masturbatory fantasy by dorks who have never left their moms house, much less their country. In all my time here, I have seen only ONE non-looksmatched couple, and i suspect the german guy in question (average looking but chubby and nerdy looking) was sitting on some serious money from bitcoin. And even then his girlfriend was only like a 6, maybe a 7 when she got all done up. Otherwise forget it, every WMAF is looksmatched. Nerds got all excited when that one incel lost his virginity posted up his handful of tinder fucks in thailand, but apparently no one (probably not wanting to) noticed that they were all his level or uglier.

P.S thais dont fucking like white people. They smile and appear very friendly in your face, because they do that to everyone, but secretly they are annoyed by white cunts and think you're all buffalos or ATMs. Dont take my word for it, ask the thai poster in this thread.

Attached: 1549811495925.jpg (1188x1080, 253K)

Looks 14

To all the beta faggots in here, listen to this man. Asians are probably the one people that cares the most about looks when it comes to chosing a partner. Unless you are a rich fuck ofcourse.

Riley go away

They're not.

Attached: 1553111080901.jpg (1036x710, 298K)

>Why do hapas commit so many school schootings?
Hapas have committed zero school shootings.

Elliot Roger shot up a store, not a school.

I hate fags like OP. Stfu about asian women. Man up and stick to your own race. Degernate whites are the most pathetic thing in the world. Kys faggot

So this. These virgins think they can come here and and fuck 10s are delusional. Just like any hot woman of any race, you need looks/money/nice cock/talent/skills/intelligence/strength/humor. If you have at least 2 of those you can fuck decent girls of any race.