I came to the conclusion that Americans hate Russian people not because of communism-not communism but because of...

I came to the conclusion that Americans hate Russian people not because of communism-not communism but because of ethinicity. Several Russian were beaten during Mueller investigation only because of accent, others because of skincolour. When will this racism stop?

Attached: flag-dnr.png (1024x682, 976)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
bitchute.com/video/UbMWuvzNzfoI/
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/ethnic-russians-t28007.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans hate any people resembling some sense of ethnic cohesion because they don't have it

The average American doesn't know anything about Russia and doesn't care

I can't hate Russia because it does the same thing every major power does. Fuck around in the middle east, hoard oil, and try to get one over on everybody else.

Attached: 1361788708722.png (180x180, 48K)

You are vastly over thinking this. The average American could barely find Russia on a map and doesn’t give a fuck about your shithole. We are just also not complete faggots like mainland euros so when you start acting like vodka niggers you get smacked.

Only brainwashed libtards in this country hate you tbqh. Idgaf if the whole Russia thing is true because I support Trump for being an accelerationist regardless for what he does.

And what kind of retard thinks a positive relationship with Russia is a bad thing?

surprise motherfucker! now you know its always about dominance and lang grab!

the common bullshit its just "educational" gaslighting to confuse you and sneakily steal your women

It's because kikes have hated Russians since the Polish Partitions and now they control most institutions here (and in Russia).

Attached: 1493353035584.jpg (5874x1596, 4M)

We don't hate Russians. Your government may be stupid but not the people.

i imagined you looking like this while writing post

Attached: 88c114dc04c81ed10a10b5396dc75af1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

our goverment is smarter than most pof people. It wanted to give you Kuril Island back.

slavs are not white
based americans

Any american who says they hate russia is a braindead leftist who thinks they elected drumpf somehow.

the gopnik is the most evolved form of human trash on the planet
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

Russians hate Americans far more than the inverse. Most Americans don't care except for some catlady who watches too much MSNBC.

The moment you go civil war and lose control on those nuclear mussiles, we launch ours. Can't wait.

Says the kike

Next step is to move on to weakend European nations and drive away mudskins, while being presented as liderators in the eyes of public. Two birds, one stone.

And then, finally, we can have peace.

Attached: darth-sidius.jpg (800x474, 41K)

I actually watched this in Russian. Do you always dub Western movies? It was a pretty good job, in a lot of ways I like the Russian voice of Anakin better.

I love RUSSIA more than worthless (((USA)))

Everyone hates Russians, even Russians.
You yourselves are the cause of it.

Americans don't hate Russians Vlad, we elected Trump in an effort to normalize US-Russian relations and ally against China.

Jews, however, hate Russians because you have experience with what they are, and you stand in the way of their globohomo world temple.

Our media is not us.

Many people regurgitate anything their government media says.

You’re right. The US media is turning an entire nation into hate targets based on a debunked conspiracy theory.

Absolute majority of Western films are dubed. And it's good quality too.

It wasn't the russians who made european states vulnerable to biblical flows of migration still.

My dad was a pole in the upper Midwest and on his way to school german kids used to beat him up call him a polock and force him to eat raw potatoes.

Now lefties hate Slavs cause they contradict white privilege.
bitchute.com/video/UbMWuvzNzfoI/

They hate Russians because of their potential, they're a permanent threat to their prestigious status, they feel insecure, beta tier, fear basically.

>207607090
Many Americans hate Russia because the media and many politicians tell them to hate Russia. It's the same in most western countries, EU, especially in the butthurt belt. Simple as that.

It's true that many Russians dislike US, as well, also because of the media, but the difference is, the truth is on Russia's side: from the roots of conflict in Ukraine, to Crimea, to Syria's chemical attacks, to Skripal's poisoning, to MH17.

If Americans really hate us that much then why do you think they elected Trump? Remember Trump? The guy who wanted to make friends with us? Average Americans (or major part of them) are tired of Russophobic shit on their MSM. I guess that's why he was supported by so many people.

The same goes for us. We don't actually hate Americans. We hate their government and the decisions it makes. Simple as that.

We shouldn't hate each other. That's what (((they))) wanted us to do. White Americans are beautiful people who created beautiful country. And with luck USA will be that country again.

Attached: 1.jpg (910x480, 45K)

This. The only retards who hate russians are autistic libtards (according to my Internet encounters).

We hate you because you're not white. Russkies are descended from siberian mongoloids. 20% mtDNA of ethnic russkies is mongoloid.

If calling finns mongoloids is a funny joke here, in your case it's not a joke - you seriously don't belong to the west nor europe. Go hang yourself.

our government is smarter than people cuz they're all rich

Are you angry, because russians fucked your nazi overlords, latvian nigger? Go it your sprats in silence, scum.

being lucky to be in the right place in the right time =/= smart

This.

Unfortunately, we are near the end and each will suffer the consequences of their own bad decisions.

We will fall like Babylon, never to be seen again.
Russia will invade Israel and suffer the wrath of God.

We will truly understand the ancient Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times."

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

KARA BOGA

Your mistake is thinking that America is a nation rather than a disparate group of various warring tribes fighting over a pile of money at the heart of a global empire. Non-Urban white Americans like Russians, urbanintes, and Jews hate Russia because of muh authoritarianism, and minorities don't care.

Attached: civilWar.png (640x417, 66K)

its so ironic that you called Russians mongoloids
look at your own country before you shit talk

so you admit that 'Mericans are illiterate?

As some bongs say:
All shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

There are fair amount of positive things that happens in such times.
Just need to keep wits about you and choose the threads carefully.

Attached: s-l225.jpg (165x225, 8K)

Ignore him, he's just here for (you)s. His lie is debunked by simple five minute search in Google.

Attached: 15299315017970.png (960x960, 1.57M)

English are white. But you're a parody of the white people - ugly chink mongoloids with nigger noses.

Attached: LqIWpky4TnM.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Russians = Mongoloids. Fucking chink retards.

Attached: X7bQ10yw9NU.jpg (1620x2160, 493K)

Those uralic degenerates are the 80% of ethnic russians. Sorry, but I can't call this white.

Attached: x0ognDC8Bxg.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

Because he is not russian, he is buryat.

Remember - this is a typical russian - the enemy of the white race. Most russians are still commies.

Attached: FobUYnVueX4.jpg (1536x2048, 445K)

tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/ethnic-russians-t28007.html

This is typical russian you retard. Mongols raped you for 200 years.

Attached: KXa7bJCXtaE.jpg (2560x1920, 840K)

>Several Russian were beaten during Mueller investigation only because of accent
Kek if true

So Russians are the enemy because ex commie countries still patriarchal and fight degeneracy, like western europe? Got you eternal anglo. Cite more cold war jewish mass media propaganda, shure it will help when your police confiskate all knives from you home.

Attached: 1551759242851.jpg (2081x1263, 610K)

I am not even Russian. Stay mad Muhamad.

Cherrypicked belarus/ukrainian ppl which make 1 million of ethnic slavs in russia.

The 80% russians look like this you fucking mongol.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1028x1108, 298K)

Ever been to Russia tho?

This. I'd be butthurt too if I was part of cultureless mass of mystery meat with no identity...

dada ne udivlaysya

t ashot sholomovich lazar

Attached: 9fea0f26b7115058f5daf7c6af37d613.jpg (450x480, 45K)

Yes. 30 percent are blond mongoloids like this (east-baltic type), 50 percent are darker hair mongoloids. Also many jewsih, arab faces (10%). The rest 10% normal looking european whom I asked about their ancestry were telling me that they ancestry come from Ukraine/Belarus.

Attached: xgOECHgqi2k.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

That photo from my uni. White enough for you William "crooked teeth" Chamberton?

Attached: 9ilai3SawSc.jpg (2560x1707, 538K)

My Uni again.

Attached: IMG_6160.jpg (1024x682, 234K)

And again.

Attached: dsc00340.jpg (800x532, 159K)

i see my cousin on the far left here unironically

Show you school anglo fag.

These look like khazar jews.

BS. You fucks hate Americans and everything about the west the most because we made it and your a third world shithole. You and your media spread anti West propaganda 24/7 distracting russian people from the real problem which is your oligarchy dictatorship. Fucking paid Putin shill kys faggot.

>the truth is on Russia’s side
I don’t hate you but You guys are dumb niggers. You mostly post on these types of sites because it agrees with your nations propaganda apparatus.

We all know that you're mongoloid nigger nose retards. At least 80%.

Attached: 16KCSPtMgmM.jpg (1613x2160, 974K)

No, it's culture. Russians look like white Americans. They don't hate you until you say you're a Russian.

Any Russian that is smart enough to escape this shithole is automatically better than any amerifat

> And it's good quality too.
It would be good if there was a bigger pool of dub actors. Hearing the same 5 voices in all movies ruins experience for me.

Learning proper grammar is for frog faggots and krauts

Attached: F7014E85-8D18-4E83-9DE6-8E20720F6887.jpg (482x720, 71K)

Fuck russkie mongol vodkaniggers.

Attached: 436347.jpg (481x1022, 140K)

Ok, guess my granddad fucked you yours granddad along with some Turkish roaches, with wich you allways sided against Russia. A western country sides with muslim butchers to get political upper hand. The British Empire is most rotten and trecherous and disgusting of all empires. You didn't even go down in a fight, you just cucked up into nothingnes. Go treat you teeth William.

You realise you're not fucking white?

Attached: 4ZR3Cz3QzPI.jpg (1288x966, 273K)

No one among the common people actually hates you guys.

so you think that the dumb whores who sells themselves on the internet to old childless western boomers are "smart"?

doood its pure egoism, and i know the repercusions of this behavior very well

Russia = third world mongoloid shithole populated by bleaced chink niggers.

Attached: xWlR4JC4QAc.jpg (2560x1707, 478K)

I have no clue wtf you are talking about.

this was to you not you kind sir

Russians = asian vodkaniggers

Attached: C9cG-weh5m8.jpg (1280x960, 287K)

Why you all russkies are fucking chink?

Attached: ZVqNZAM8r_M.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

Typical face of 80% of russkies.

Attached: toMQfSG9r9U.jpg (2560x1920, 1.34M)

oh, yes, The Most Greatest Ost Baltic Race.
also, ethnic ukrainian ppl are turkish rape babies and looks like roaches

Attached: x3nF8WNOtxM.jpg (807x536, 67K)

Damn I wanna go to rybalka now.

Do you realise how subhuman you are?

Attached: adLBe0s-21I.jpg (682x1024, 184K)

It's pure cringe at this point. I think you are Ukranian proxy. Fuck you bro.

give me vk of girl on the left

Yes, you're all east-baltic mongoloids.

Attached: cf0rlyx4x9611.jpg (970x863, 173K)

I like Russia it is my second favorite country if I couldn't live here in my Homeland I would want to go there where my ancestors are from.
Your country and mine have such similarities to me. Both big and have lots of room lots of different climates both expanded from minor states to take over vast wastes and fill them to be strong.
I think Russia has a good future you just have to keep it together and focus on internal development. It is a real shame that communism happened to your people but there is always tomorrow.

One-rod season is coming soon.

thanks John.

This I think we need to apply with Russia and China. Then no one would ever mess with us and we can relax and be rich.

I'm anglo you idiot. As a pure nordic person I feel disgusted by your ugly subhuman mongoloid looks.

Attached: x_3319d8be.jpg (453x604, 26K)

>dat assblasted churka who migrated to uk

only the media and their slaves hate Russians

>I'm anglo you idiot.
Post your nordic face or you are a nigger.

So why you look so retarted russkies? A white race? Hahaha.

Attached: uhhusJ0x6lc.jpg (1280x960, 197K)

> anglo
> pure nordic

and that's a good thing

Attached: bZxpU0MakJY.jpg (359x480, 24K)

Attached: Suicidal Anon.jpg (514x514, 42K)